Surprise for Evgeni - LINKS WITH OUR GIFT !!!, What can we do to SURPRISE him this summer?

« Older   Newer »
cekoni
view post Posted on 31/5/2009, 07:05 by: cekoni

QUOTE (rainisland @ 30/5/2009, 07:52)
Well, it's not necessary to GIVE him something, we can make surprise in different way: maybe we can register one CD with our voices, I don't know, we can print the most emotional pages of his Forum,

we can organised to stay day for some days all together......why not - our present there should be a great idea, even it is hard to organise eveyhing........but it's not impossible.........

:rolleyes: OK... I offer to send me, your audio greetings for Evgeni - I will editing them (I do not know whether to put a music, or ...?)
My mate is a professor of Russian language - she can told message on the Russian ;)
.... same message from all, or....? :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

Would be able to add to this CD and video montages dedicated to him of our fans (or friends) - Dimi, Ilianna ... Wallpapers by HXM, Krisz, Lexxa ... beautiful emotional reports from his shows, I can "pack" in a pdf format .... likely to be found even a bunch of different things ^_^

If we are not able to go in Pinzolo, you may be able to organize on the spot (from your computer), some kind of "on-line conference" with him (short, perhaps a half-hour ;)) ... where we would it be greet, "talk" and wish him luck? ^_^
That would be fantastic! :woot: :36_1_13.gif:

64 replies since 29/5/2009, 20:48   1803 views