Surprise for Evgeni - LINKS WITH OUR GIFT !!!, What can we do to SURPRISE him this summer?

« Older   Newer »
rainisland
icon13  view post Posted on 29/5/2009, 20:48

EDIT by CEKONI - 14.07.2009:

OUR SURPRISE - GIFT FOR PLUSHY YOU CAN FIND HERE!

#entry336551220

:15f535z.gif:

Adela:

As you well know, Evgeni will be in Italy, Pinzolo, from July 5th until July 17th.
Many members of this Forum will be there, me included.
I was talking with Lucy,and she is agree with me:
What do you think: what can we do to surprise Evgeni?7Last year I gave him your letters.
This year..............we can do more.............
So I invite all Evgeni's fans to THINK which kind of surprise we can do to him - letters, photos..........songs..........I don't know.........
WAITING HERE FOR YOUR IDEAS!!!!!!
We have (more or less) one month for prepare it.
HURRY!

Edited by cekoni - 14/7/2009, 05:53

cekoni
view post Posted on 30/5/2009, 01:34

Hmmmmmm.... :AddEmoticons04259.gif: ... what he have not? :blink: :unsure:

I will figure already something until then ;)

P.S.... sincerely, I most would prefer to gift him - "my presence there" :D :kaos-pika01.gif:

rainisland
view post Posted on 30/5/2009, 06:52

Well, it's not necessary to GIVE him something, we can make surprise in different way: maybe we can register one CD with our voices, I don't know, we can print the most emotional pages of his Forum, we can organised to stay day for some days all together......why not - our present there should be a great idea, even it is hard to organise eveyhing........but it's not impossible..........if we are there in the group of 20-30 persons he will know that and he will come to speakwith us and tomake a photos - can you imagine the reacton of some former fans of Evgeni? :lol:
Well, dears, click on the bottom enter in yur brain, soul and mind and give me IDEAS!!!!!!!!!! :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

HXM
view post Posted on 30/5/2009, 07:10

Interesting idea to do something.... :)

lilaa
view post Posted on 30/5/2009, 16:20

What do you think: what can we do to surprise Evgeni?

Ada, you're great, you know that? :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

maybe we can register one CD with our voices, I don't know, we can print the most emotional pages of his Forum

This is a nice idea, when I read this the first idea that crossed my mind was to record our "good- luck-wishes" for Vancouver for him,as we are from all over the world we could all do it in our native languages, and at the begining someone could says "good luck in Vancouver from all over the world" in english or if someone speaks russian! and then everyone says good luck in his native language! :) I think that would be cute as a small part of the surprise :)
and to meet in Pinzolo with all of you would really be great :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

rainisland
view post Posted on 30/5/2009, 23:46

Thanks dear, I am not great, I just think about something special - nobody can do a surprise to Evgeni like we can - you all such a great inteligent persons, and think this is the best place with the best people who really loves Zhenya.
S some good idea MUST grow up HERE.
Waiting for your proposes.
Ada

cekoni
view post Posted on 31/5/2009, 07:05

QUOTE (rainisland @ 30/5/2009, 07:52)
Well, it's not necessary to GIVE him something, we can make surprise in different way: maybe we can register one CD with our voices, I don't know, we can print the most emotional pages of his Forum,

we can organised to stay day for some days all together......why not - our present there should be a great idea, even it is hard to organise eveyhing........but it's not impossible.........

:rolleyes: OK... I offer to send me, your audio greetings for Evgeni - I will editing them (I do not know whether to put a music, or ...?)
My mate is a professor of Russian language - she can told message on the Russian ;)
.... same message from all, or....? :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

Would be able to add to this CD and video montages dedicated to him of our fans (or friends) - Dimi, Ilianna ... Wallpapers by HXM, Krisz, Lexxa ... beautiful emotional reports from his shows, I can "pack" in a pdf format .... likely to be found even a bunch of different things ^_^

If we are not able to go in Pinzolo, you may be able to organize on the spot (from your computer), some kind of "on-line conference" with him (short, perhaps a half-hour ;)) ... where we would it be greet, "talk" and wish him luck? ^_^
That would be fantastic! :woot: :36_1_13.gif:

rainisland
view post Posted on 31/5/2009, 10:32

Great ideas, Cekoni!!!!!!
I think everything is possible, even the conference online, we need to decide in which way we can do it - using only chat, using webcam, (is it possible to all of you to use webcam - you need messenger or skype of whatever).....
Yes, CD with all your works will be great!
Register the message in russian - well, it's in your hand, Cekoni.
We can also prepare something directly here, at our Forum, because I will be able to have my laptop with me allways, and Internet connection, too, so I can show him this pages.........
Waiting for your opinions again.
Thanks, Cekoni, you are fantastic, like allways.
PS: Who wish to come to Pinzolo should let me know, s I can organise everything to pick you up from airports, or wherever you will come in Italy.
I will be at Pinzolo from 10-17 July.

cekoni
view post Posted on 1/6/2009, 05:03

QUOTE (rainisland @ 31/5/2009, 11:32)
PS: Who wish to come to Pinzolo should let me know, s I can organise everything to pick you up from airports, or wherever you will come in Italy.
I will be at Pinzolo from 10-17 July.

.... eeehhhhhhhh... :AddEmoticons04284.gif: :AddEmoticons04274.gif:

HXM
view post Posted on 1/6/2009, 08:49

I was really thinking about going... with Fialka..... but then I when I was thinking about many things about it, I finally detect that it is not very real.... and now I know that I am going on wedding of my cousin in that time.....

So it will be nice to be with you at least this way..... ;)

And the last idea is very interesting Cekoni :36_1_55.gif:

fialka
view post Posted on 27/6/2009, 13:21

It is same with me. It is not real for me to go to Pinzolo....because of money and because of time. Sorry :( :( :cry:
But I think that lilaa's idea with "luck wishing CD" is great! :36_1_41.gif: :kaos-pika03.gif: :kaos-pika03.gif:

dimitra
view post Posted on 27/6/2009, 13:36

ok we can record our message and send to ada via mail so she can put them in dvd.what you thinK?can we inform his other forums?like the korean one or japanese fans and the russian girls?

cekoni
view post Posted on 27/6/2009, 13:38

QUOTE (dimitra @ 27/6/2009, 14:36)
ok we can record our message and send to ada via mail so she can put them in dvd.what you thinK?can we inform his other forums?like the korean one or japanese fans and the russian girls?

Whom? All are on vacation :wacko:

dimitra
view post Posted on 27/6/2009, 13:40

we make a list here of who we can inform i think. I can tell skyl, binia,and maybe sara.

cekoni
view post Posted on 27/6/2009, 13:45

I offered to do that - to connect all the statements in the series, with behind some quiet music .... this "common" MP3 should not be big, that it could not send to Ada's ;)

.. but, no one did not "occur" to this topic :(

64 replies since 29/5/2009, 20:48   1803 views