News from the dump

« Older   Newer »
cekoni
icon8  view post Posted on 8/2/2009, 23:46

Long time ago I thought to open the "dump news" ... and behold, the first news, appropriate to themes name <_<

http://www.dni.ru/showbiz/2009/2/8/158950.html

Plushenko do not have not enough forces for Rudkovskaya's

The known blonde of domestic show business Yana Rudkovskaya suffers from a lack of man's attention. Producer Dima's Bilana admitted that its beloved Evgeni Plushenko completely devotes itself to trainings, without leaving forces on private life...

Yana Rudkovskaya is noticed for a long time in weakness to the skating, therefore posed in an image of the figure skater, of course, in Evgeni Plushenko's embraces. "I very much like the skating", - have shared with correspondent Dni.ru Yana. – "Basically I am engaged only in this kind of sports. But still very much I like bowling and the big tennis!"

But, seemingly, Evgeni Plushenko does not divide widths of sports sights with his beloved, having limited to skating. As already wrote days. Not so long ago it began known about Evgeni Plushenko's plans again to return to amateur sports. The well-known Russian figure skater already has had time to dump weight from intense trainings.

"My beloved man trains much and very strongly gets tired," - sighs heavily Rudkovskaya. - "Therefore I here somehow, am a little deprived. Evgeni is broken off between trainings and me. It seems to me, those who has no place to put energy for them, sports as sex. And at whom on three trainings every day for this purpose sex - is only feeling".

-----------------

image ... and what would with her story: "I will urge him to return to the competition"... image image

cekoni
view post Posted on 23/2/2009, 05:07

"Exclusive" announcement Yana's autobiographical novels - if someone wants to read about the "old" love romance of Yana & Dima Bilan :sick:

http://www.rudkovskaya.ru/forum/viewtopic....11685b7f293a776

3 replies since 8/2/2009, 23:46   208 views