World Championship. Turin, Italy, 22-28 March 2010, Plushy will NOT be there :-(

« Older   Newer »
cekoni
view post Posted on 27/3/2010, 02:53

From our cha... ;)
26/3 1:01 rainisland:

Came back to hotel after Medal Ceremony in Torino..............We saw Ari, he said Zhenya is not there (and what he's doing in Torino without Zhenya? ) I have his inteview

Adela's video... :rolleyes: ^_^

Ari Zakarian speaks about Evgeni Plushenko in Torino 23 March 2010.avi:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTY4rFHgy5g

dimitra
view post Posted on 28/3/2010, 00:09

wow thanx ada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lilaa
view post Posted on 31/3/2010, 16:55

Ok, my review of the championships:
Daisuke was definitely the best, I liked him, and he really deserved to win. I'm happy for Brian, he is fine again, and his two quads were great. And I love the Safri Duo SP, when he is so self confidence. I don't know if I'm the only one but I would put Brian in second place instead of Chan, if he did one quad, I would say, ok, Chan and transitions bla bla, but with two quads he should get more points, the poor guy was so exhausted, and he should be awarded for the risk. But that's the old story, and I don't want to start with that again. Kevin van der Peren was the surprise of the event for me, 4-3-3, was great. The german comentators also couldn't remember if Plushy or Yagudin did it before, and they said: I know Plushenko and Yagudin did 4-3-2 but I can't remember if they did 4-3-3. And I was thinking like: Oh my goodness, guys what do you think? Of course Plushy did it, he did all possible combinations xD
more from me later
plushykisses :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

77 replies since 9/12/2009, 21:41   2923 views