PLUSHY'S NEW OFFICIAL FORUM & SITE, RUSSIAN / ENGLISH

« Older   Newer »
Plushed
view post Posted on 18/6/2009, 02:55

:ph34r: I have no idea how I joined, But I did :lol: My Russian must be improving,or My Guardian Angels Russian. :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

kudryavka
view post Posted on 18/6/2009, 04:06

QUOTE (dimitra @ 18/6/2009, 11:32)
QUOTE (kudryavka @ 18/6/2009, 02:49)
Evgeni's bio http://evgeni-plushenko.com/about/ hmm. very very Dima...
Evgeni's photo http://evgeni-plushenko.com/photo/ hmm.. very very cars.
Evgeni's video http://evgeni-plushenko.com/video/ And more, very very cars.

:36_11_6.gif: :36_11_6.gif: :36_11_6.gif: krudy i cant stop laughing!

I thought at first, "Is that his cars?! Oh~!! They shows his private life to fans!!" :36_11_6.gif:

dimitra
view post Posted on 18/6/2009, 13:02

did anyone manage to write in english?or you write in russian?my head will explode!

cekoni
view post Posted on 19/6/2009, 04:15

QUOTE (dimitra @ 18/6/2009, 14:02)
did anyone manage to write in english?or you write in russian?my head will explode!

Write how you wish - Sky and I wrote English on Russian part's Forum :P :lol:

HXM
view post Posted on 20/6/2009, 11:25

I just noticed this topic now....
Interesting I am going to register ^_^ and I think there si no problem with english writing. I, for example, write on Edvin's russian web to guest book in english and he answer me in english too.... ;) what we can do, when once we understand to read russian language but cant write in russian? :P ;) ^_^ :B):

cekoni
view post Posted on 20/6/2009, 11:38

QUOTE (HXM @ 20/6/2009, 12:25)
I just noticed this topic now....
Interesting I am going to register ^_^ and I think there si no problem with english writing. I, for example, write on Edvin's russian web to guest book in english and he answer me in english too.... ;) what we can do, when once we understand to read russian language but cant write in russian? :P ;) ^_^ :B):

I proposed Max (main admin there) ... to merge Russian and English parts of the Forum ;)

I read, but difficult to write russian, because I do not have all the letters on the keyboard :B):

Airiny
view post Posted on 20/6/2009, 11:42

I registrated as well... don’t now how... I don’t speak russian, only by sense...

cekoni
view post Posted on 20/6/2009, 11:50

QUOTE (Airiny @ 20/6/2009, 12:42)
I registrated as well... don’t now how... I don’t speak russian, only by sense...

I put TUTORIAL in the first post .... how to register there :lol:

rainisland
view post Posted on 20/6/2009, 16:08

Well, girls, too much cars for my fragile senses.....mhmm...........anyway, I didn't look better everything, but I wish to see what admin will answer to Cekoni.
If there is somebody who can admin nglish part of this....ufficial.....mhh... (I don't like the name "ufficial" -bad experience, sorry).......than it is Cekoni.
I wrote my comment in englih at the first page, butI didn't see if they publiced it or not - I left our Forum's link and my blog space ink - which is almost the same :-)
Well, let's see how's going.....as I said - I don't ike the word - UFFICIAL.
If there is somebody who wants to know why I don't like it, just ask, I will tell you.
Big kiss to all, dears.
A.
PS: DID THEY ASK "liliana" from you tube if they CAN TAKE HER VIDEO, or they just tooked it without permitt?

HXM
view post Posted on 20/6/2009, 17:44

I maybe know why you dont like it, because everything OFFICIAL is in begining very interesting with adding many things in short time and then when they added here everything which they have, it starts to sleep and then for long time there is nothing new.... and again it is on us to searching for news... hm? This is my experience with each official web....

rainisland
view post Posted on 20/6/2009, 18:01

CITAZIONE
I maybe know why you dont like it

Yes, that's right, but not only reason.
I had an experience with italian official site, where admins canceled ALL POSTS which was a little "not adequate - suitable to" - for example simply telling the truth that 2007 Plushy had got some kg more than he should....
I am afraid of this, and also because all the reasons that Hena said.
Attention: I don't want to say that new official site should be a place where JAUBERT'S FANS should sputting and telling bad things about Plushy, but........
Another feeling keep going my heart also: I am happy that russian webmaster, and russian people decided to create a new official website DEDICATED TO THE BEST SKATER EVER!
Our KING deserve it, and I am really happy!!!!!!!!!! :AddEmoticons04225.gif:
I should be happier if we can english version of their Forum, it will be fantastic..........even if I am a little bit...........affraid of certain people........
Love you girls, like my italian friend Daniela uses to say: Ragazze, vi lovo"!!! ^_^

kudryavka
view post Posted on 21/6/2009, 01:47

English section as independent piece disappeared from official forum. And it united with Russian section. It's good for EP fans who come from whole world :36_1_55.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 21/6/2009, 03:46

QUOTE (rainisland @ 20/6/2009, 17:08)
... Well, let's see how's going.....as I said - I don't ike the word - UFFICIAL.
PS: DID THEY ASK "liliana" from you tube if they CAN TAKE HER VIDEO, or they just tooked it without permitt?

I hope the best for site ... on forum, we can and must to help. :rolleyes:

Can take her video (it is, already, dedicated to Plushy)... but I think that they certainly should be a sign her - and I emphasize to them :B):

QUOTE (rainisland @ 20/6/2009, 19:01)
I should be happier if we can english version of their Forum, it will be fantastic..........

You think that our forum is be, in fact, its official English forum? :rolleyes: (I do not believe that it could ;))

For your fears (that his site and forum will be put out after the Olympics) ... everything is possible :B): ... but we'll certainly be there, to continue here with "work" ^_^ :D

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 21/6/2009, 02:47)
English section as independent piece disappeared from official forum. And it united with Russian section. It's good for EP fans who come from whole world :36_1_55.gif:

Yes, that they listen to me ... I think that should not be spread and duplicated the same topics ;)

Emy71
view post Posted on 25/6/2009, 12:20

[QUOTE=rainisland,20/6/2009, 19:01]
CITAZIONE
: Ragazze, vi lovo"!!! ^_^

Originale mi piace....

I have quickly looked at the new site.. but Russian and English lenguage together could create confusion?? :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 25/6/2009, 22:49

QUOTE (Emy71 @ 25/6/2009, 13:20)
I have quickly looked at the new site.. but Russian and English lenguage together could create confusion?? :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

Why? Let everyone read posts in the language, which know ;)

84 replies since 17/6/2009, 23:37   2033 views