News about the Competitions, ... on which will participate Plushy - info, tickets links...

« Older   Newer »
rainisland
view post Posted on 11/10/2009, 11:46

May happen that I will not go to Estonia, so I will give you my tickets.........

dimitra
view post Posted on 11/10/2009, 11:58

binia I have not booked my tickets myself because I have too many expenses in October, so If you want I can do some booking but in Novembre month, now I cant even pay mine :(

koboldspike
view post Posted on 11/10/2009, 12:53

Ada and Dimi, you both are angels! Ada, why can`t you go to Tallin? You nearly made me cry, you know. I`d just started another try booking some tickets, in vain, of course, and stopped quite desperate and unnerved. Clicked on this forum again and there you were, both of you, like two goddesses (deae??? Lol! Forgot the latin plural...) ex machina. That was just great, although I feel sorry for you if you can`t go, Ada. Still don`t know how to pay for flight and hotel, but... Thank God my birthday is due soon, and Father Christmas might bring some cash as well :-), although my mum is not amused about her daughter travelling to Eastern Europe, visiting the "commies". Lol! But she`s an old woman, and you can`t change her habits. The most important stuff is that she likes Evgeni :-). That might bring some very important bonus points... Dimi, if no miracle happens concerning my booking and Ada CAN go to Tallin I would be insanely grateful if you could handle the booking. Moreover we could have some seats together. Sound just marvellous. Can send you the money, maybe to your bank account. No problem, and booking at the beginning of November is okay (see topic "money":-)) I envy you sooo much that you can go to Moscow. Throw some kisses from me, will you? :AddEmoticons04225.gif: By the way, what was that stuff on Zhenya`s arms? Some tribals??? Watched the LP again this morning. The costume is not so bad after all. At least it`s black... :AddEmoticons04263.gif:
Dimi, Hans suggested taking you to Tallin by Caravan. What do you think? With regard to the money issue I can`t promise anything right now, but it could be possible.

lilaa
view post Posted on 11/10/2009, 16:04

although my mum is not amused about her daughter travelling to Eastern Europe, visiting the "commies". Lol!

hahahah, that was also the first reaction of my parents, like "what the hell are you doing alone in Estonia???" and I just looked at them and then it was "plushenko, of course" :D

koboldspike
view post Posted on 11/10/2009, 17:20

QUOTE (lilaa @ 11/10/2009, 17:04)
hahahah, that was also the first reaction of my parents, like "what the hell are you doing alone in Estonia???" and I just looked at them and then it was "plushenko, of course" :D

LOL! I can imagine that scene perfectly well, kind of "oh, well, it has to be THAT guy again". My mum always starts rolling her eyes upward to heaven :rolleyes: , but until now no help has arrived... :36_1_41.gif: My boyfriend has had it already concerning Evgeni, and the skating season hasn`t even started properly:-) Lilaa, so you will go to Estonia as well? Hope we will all have a great time, but I`ve got my doubts concerning communication... I neither speak Finnish nor Estonian, and my Russian is bloody awful (moreover I doubt that the people are very inclined to speak Russian...).

lilaa
view post Posted on 11/10/2009, 22:25

It's always very funny with my parents, but my mum likes figure skating very much so she understands it at least a little, and as cekoni said once to me: "They can be happy that I'm going to see sport and a kind of art and not some suspicious rock band or something like that" :lol: Yes, I'm going to Estonia, and I'm sure we will have a great time, can't wait for January! :D don't worry, I also don't speak any of these languages but we will survive with our English ^_^

cekoni
view post Posted on 12/10/2009, 00:25

QUOTE (rainisland @ 11/10/2009, 12:46)
May happen that I will not go to Estonia, so I will give you my tickets.........

:huh: :AddEmoticons04259.gif: :unsure:

cekoni
view post Posted on 15/10/2009, 05:34

World Championships - Turin, Italy 22-28.03.2010.

http://www.torino2010.org/interna.aspx?idA=13

TICKETS

The sale of series tickets for the World Figure Skating Championships will begin on October 15th on the TickeOne circuit.

The various tickets will be sold in three periods, which are the following:
from October 15th to November 9th, people will be able to buy only tickets giving admission to all the events, taking advantage of a 10% discount.
from November 10th to January 6th, all-event tickets will be on sale at full price.
from December 5th until the start of the Championships, single event tickets will be on sale with some special promotions tied to Christmas and to Valentine's Day.

Three types of collective tickets will be on sale:
ALL-EVENT TICKETS: These give admission to all nine competitions and also the final Gala on Sunday the 28th as well as the practice sessions.
Prices range from 271.00 euro for a seat in the second level to 540.00 euro for a first-level place.
GOLD PACKAGE: this ticket allows the holder to watch all the afternoon competitions and includes the Gala and the practice sessions.
Full prices go from 140.00 euro for third level seats to 465.00 euro for first level.
WEEK-END PACKAGE: This ticket allows the holder to follow the competitions that are held from Friday evening to Sunday afternoon and the practice: the free programme, ice dancing, the ladies' free and the Gala.
Prices start at 149.00 euro for a second-level seat and go up to 289,00 euro for a first-level seat.

The prices of the single-event tickets, that will go on sale on December 5th, will range (excluding the pre-sales charge) from 10.00 euro for the morning competitions to 120.00 euro for the best seats of the evening competitions. For the Gala the prices go from 25.00 to 105.00 euro.

Ticket sales channels are: the Internet site: www.ticketone.it the TicketOne sales points, the call center that answers to the number 892101, and in Torino, the box office of the Palasport Olimpico (C.so Sebastopoli 123, tel. 011 6164543), which will be open from Tuesday to Saturday from 11.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m.

A special programme is being planned for schools. Students will be able to follow the morning competitions at reduced rates. It will be a great opportunity for young people to watch international sports stars and competitions live.

------------------------------

Info on Italian language: http://www.artonice.it/?q=it/node/7331

koboldspike
icon5  view post Posted on 24/10/2009, 18:48

AAARG! Just read in EPD forum that the tickets for Euros are sold out! :( OMG, that`s awful. Ada, are you still sure about me having your tickets? Otherwise I will have to shoot myself... :36_20_1.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 27/10/2009, 20:17

Plushy announced his participation on competition: :D

IV stage of "Russian Cup" - Moscow, 25-28.11.2009. :i5skuv.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 12/11/2009, 03:37

2010 European Championships - Tallinn, Estonia

Official TV Ad: European Figure Skating Championships
... on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=...94977269&ref=mf
- or try download over this site - copy/paste link ;): http://clipnabber.com/

Discover Tallinn ... "tourist card" :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSRMwX6pEQI

lilaa
view post Posted on 12/11/2009, 11:27

Discover Tallinn ... "tourist card" :P

Looks nice ^_^ I hope there will be snow there when we stay there, I love snow :wub: concerning that it will be January, there's a big possibility :lol:

cekoni
view post Posted on 15/11/2009, 23:37

http://lider-spb.ru/press/news/92/

Russian Figure Skating Championships
Federation of figure skating in St. Petersburg

Palace of Sports "YUBILEYNY", office 333, 334, 335, 339
Dobroliubova av. № 18, 197198, St. Petersburg, RUSSIA
Phone/FAX: (+7)-812-349.43.90, E-mail: [email protected]

Russian Figure Skating Championships 2010 :i5skuv.gif:

On the eve of the Christmas holidays, ice art lovers prepared an excellent and exquisite gift - from 24 to 27 December 2009 in St. Petersburg, at the Palais des Sports "Yubileyny" will be held the championship of Russia in figure skating.

At the ice arena, the palace we will see a whole bunch of Russia figure skating, those athletes who are already in February 2010 to defend the honor of Russia's flag at the Winter Olympics in Vancouver, Canada. Of course, this is - Olympic champion, the idol of St. Petersburg public and everyone's favorite Evgeni Plushenko, triumphantly returned to amateur sports, ...

Hurry up to buy tickets, which go on sale after 20 november. Bilety can be purchased at theater box offices of the city, in the offices of the palace of sport "Yubileyny" (http://www.yubi.ru/ ), and on the website: http://www.kassir.ru/

----------------------------

;) more info about Ice Rink on our forum: #entry314436862

Edited by cekoni - 2/12/2009, 03:00

cekoni
view post Posted on 18/11/2009, 07:58

QUOTE (cekoni @ 15/11/2009, 23:37)
http://lider-spb.ru/press/news/92/

Russian Figure Skating Championships
Federation of figure skating in St. Petersburg

Palace of Sports "YUBILEYNY", office 333, 334, 335, 339
Dobroliubova av. № 18, 197198, St. Petersburg, RUSSIA
Phone/FAX: (+7)-812-349.43.90, E-mail: [email protected]

Russian Figure Skating Championships 2010 :i5skuv.gif: ...

Schedule.

24/12/2009
15.00 - Compulsory Dance
16.30 - Opening ceremony
17.15 - Women's Short Program
19.30 - Men's Short Program

25/12/2009
16.00 - Women's Long Program
18.30 - Pairs, Short Program

26/12/2009
15.00 - Free Dance
16.45 - Men's Long Program
20.00 - Pairs, Long Program

27/12/2009
14.00 - Award ceremony
14.45 - Gala Exibition

Edited by cekoni - 16/12/2009, 00:25

ioulli
view post Posted on 23/11/2009, 16:38

Hello ladies, how do you do.

I'm great fan of plush since 2006, so I couldn't see any competition of plush at the scene.
T.G. I got chance to see his competition at the scene, I wanna go to Tallinn, Estonia. But I couldn't manage to get tickets in web site(OMG LP tickets sold out!).

So I wanna ask you ladies some questins,

1. Can I get the tickets at the scene(at the stadium, on the day of competition)?

2. If not, Is there any method to get the tickets??

Please, give me some advise.
;)

81 replies since 16/6/2009, 01:18   4717 views