« Older   Newer »
dimitra
view post Posted on 4/1/2010, 21:20

i dont know, i have no idea where is binia, and where she will stay

cekoni
view post Posted on 4/1/2010, 21:27

QUOTE (dimitra @ 4/1/2010, 21:20)
i dont know, i have no idea where is binia, and where she will stay

Write her on GS or EPD forums - there is she often appears ;)

QUOTE (dimitra @ 4/1/2010, 21:14)
i will i m just in a coma today from travel :(

I am in coma due today's payment of airline tickets :wacko:

koboldspike
view post Posted on 5/1/2010, 13:06

Vistella, do you still have the tickets??? Please send me a message quickly and keep them for me. I was already done with going to Tallinn, but if you`ve got some tickets I might change my mind. How much are they in Euros?

Vistella
view post Posted on 5/1/2010, 13:33

Yes, I still have the tickets, Koboldspike. You can have them if you want. You can send me 25 euro, (220 EKK+220EKK) in a letter, but put silver paper/tinfoil to cover.
I can send you the tickets today, if you want.
1)Men short , sektor 102, R-12, K-1
2)Men long, sektor 212, R-2, K-14
Just give me your address, and I will send them to you.
I live in Denmark, Copenhagen
Best regards !

koboldspike
view post Posted on 5/1/2010, 13:36

Oh, yes, Vistella, I do want the tickets! Just send me a personal message with your adress, and I will post the money today. Have to calm down now a bit; I'm so overwhelmed with feelings...

Vistella
view post Posted on 5/1/2010, 14:17

I don't know how to make a personal message. So maybe you can send me a personal message, and give to me your address, and I can send back to you my post address.

koboldspike
view post Posted on 5/1/2010, 15:04

No problem with sending personal messages: just click on the button Mp below one of my posts. Alternatively it should be possible if you click on "koboldspike" and choose "private Nachricht Mp" on the right hand side.

Vistella
view post Posted on 5/1/2010, 15:34

Thank you. But to me it seems to be a problem. Maybe you can help.
When I clik at Mp, it says :
"The error returned was.."
"Sorry, but you have yet to validate your user account. Please check the the email account you registered with."
I don't know how to do that. Maybe you know how I do that, and can tell how to do.

Vistella
view post Posted on 5/1/2010, 16:55

Hi Koboldspike.
I found your message, and your address. But still I could not send a message in Mp. (still error)
Now I have send you the tickets, and I wish you a happy time in Tallinn. I hope I get to see him after competition...in a show, one day.
Best regards !

...And Koboldspike...If you need a Hotel, maybe you can use "GO HOTEL SHNELLI", I have just cancel my room there. I think they have shuttle bus to the arena. Have a good time !

koboldspike
view post Posted on 5/1/2010, 17:31

Thanks a lot! I`m definitely going to try the hotel you mentioned. Sorry you can`t go! Maybe you can visit one of the planned shows in Germany? That`s not such a long trip from Kopenhagen. See my e-mail adress in your pm`s. Will send you the money asap.

dimitra
view post Posted on 5/1/2010, 19:22

binia where are you?i thought you had said you found a hotel with ticket,otherwise why you dont come to hotel with lila and me?i thik it is about 25 euros per day per person, we can ask for a 3rd bed. I thought you had arrange these stuff and you didnt need any more help, I m sorry!

cekoni
view post Posted on 5/1/2010, 19:49

QUOTE (Vistella @ 5/1/2010, 16:55)
Hi Koboldspike.
I found your message, and your address. But still I could not send a message in Mp. (still error) ...

Vistela ... you must to "activate" your membership here - click on the link which sent you in an email ;)

EDIT: I am acitivated your membership here - welcome :rolleyes:

Vistella
view post Posted on 5/1/2010, 22:36

Cekoni, Thank you for your activated my membership.... I found the personal message to me, and I hope I one day find out how to send a personal message - but thank you for your help !

cekoni
view post Posted on 6/1/2010, 01:45

QUOTE (Vistella @ 5/1/2010, 22:36)
Cekoni, Thank you for your activated my membership.... I found the personal message to me, and I hope I one day find out how to send a personal message - but thank you for your help !

Just click on button (under post of member): image

... or go to top on the page and find: Msg:
To answer a message, open specific message and find button: image

Clearer? ;)

Vistella
view post Posted on 6/1/2010, 09:12

Cekoni...Thank you ! now I found out, so thank you for your help. Best regards

29 replies since 12/6/2009, 02:09   432 views