Reports from Evgeni's shows by our members

« Older   Newer »
cekoni
icon12  view post Posted on 22/4/2009, 21:57

... title of topis's says all :B):

Write your impressions from Evgeni's shows, if you were lucky to attend one of them :D ... can be and reports from the "past" :D

HXM
view post Posted on 22/4/2009, 22:28

Kings on Ice (or Evgeni Plushenko - World Exhibition) Kosice, 16.4.2009

I select lines where I am writing about Plush or Edvin, full write-up you can read on my web. It is long - more than 2 normal pages.....
http://edvinmarton.mysteria.cz/Eng/1.Edvin...koi20094eng.htm

Within a year and day, third time, visited us amazing figure skating magus Evgeni Plushenko with his unthinkable virtuoso friend Edvin Marton. As always, I was very looking forward to this day and I did not I had to wait. In the day of show, I was nervous, enough to don't think on anything other than Evgeni and Edvin.
About half past seven, I have entered Steel Arena with camouflaged camera and was looking forward to start. The Place I chose was relatively good, even If just before me, had left piece of plexiglass, because of technic and effects.
Arena was relatively well-filled, even if these time the tickets very again a little more expensive. This was probably because this time, were no special tickets on ice, so then this amount had to make in "regular" ranks (even if then there was special half pay bonus share few days before show). But the big advantage was, that the ice was this time absolutely clean and ice rink was not reduced, which was big advace for cast and thus they could show us better performances.
Few minutes before show (and during) run about before us Armenian manager of Plushenko, Ari Zakarian and gave instructions (I sat by the mixer-plate) and also I see how Jason Graetz took photos of hall. Show started about 10 minutes after eight, when went on ice Joseph Sabovcik and opened this, as always grandiose, show. After the presentation of salto, came Sergey Jakimenko on ice, which showed multiple salto and after him joined them others performers. This was all accompanied by new opening melody by Edvin Marton, Fanatico Master. The cast of starting show, welcomed Edvin grouping to the letter V. After arrival on the ice, Edvin has supplemented his music, with his playing on his famous Stradivarius. So here was missed the last, most important and most expected participant of show, Evgeni himself, who closed opening ceremony.
Evgeni Plushenko & Edvin Marton.
Then stayed on the ice only two - Edvin and Evgeni. This I was slightly surprised, because I expected another program (I know that on the show in Prague was another one), and surprisingly they launched the famous old Eugeni's St. Peterburg 300, supplemented by Edvin’s violin. Evgeni was presented him in very good form and jumped also few triple combinations and as always he was amazing. But, only due to that, that at every show on beginning, it impressed me in so far as I am in the first performance a little but himself, so I didn’t realized what it is, but It was incredibly known to me... Later I find out what it in fact was.
After goodbye by Edvin and Evgeni, left on ice Edvin himself and soon was joined by Naomi Lang and Peter Tchernyshev who demonstrated their skills accompanied by Edvin’s violin on song Love in Venice. Although this performance we could seen already a year before, it was beautiful again.

After them, finally appeared on ice our beloved Edvin, who welcomed us and told us, that he love us (we too, dear Ed!). And he told us, that he is playing to us on Stradivarius today and then start with prelude with Vivladi storm. And finally he welcomed our "cherry on the cake", otherwise said - Plushy went on ice by large ovations by audience. And then Edvin launched Evgeni’s sexy Tango. Plushy has danced - skates like than life, show us various jump, pirouettes, triple combinations, step sequence in a circle and a line. Edvin has played on violin like than life, and all that culminated in the final common pose. Consequently, they got flowers from children from Kosice skate club. And then Plushy was speaking something, but I have heard only how he was talking, that we probably love figure skating...
Then remain only absolute final, where everyone skate along the barrier (and Edvin was dancing...) and each was then presented some figure. The most interesting was again Ekaterina Chesna, who came with fire ring and hang on the chain, which carried her above the ice. But he had to go down quickly, because then it would be dangerous. And once again, the last was presented Plushy with explosion of fire effects. Then were all neatly arranged into line in the centre of ice, turn around on all world sides and then they started to present themselves. They were presented individually by (just later I find out that it was he, because it was different voice....) Ari Zakarian. To Evgeni Edvin has played a special melody, only for him and again they closed it to final common pose. When was presented Edvin, while playing, he strike an attitude (as well as others) a curious pose on one leg (but what would told on this Stradivarius bodyguard...? :) ), and after him came, of course, Plushy with his traditional jumps to circle. And finally, all together posed for the common photo. This has been an absolute conclusion, then let’s go to autographing.
Of course, as before, they signed only on to CDs and DVDs, so that’s why, under the previous experiences, I took with me at least Edvin’s CD (never mind that it is already signed, because it can be signing always and everywhere :) - I didn’t bought nothing, because I have already everything, which they have sold here ). So I had no problem to get to them, and it was relatively quickly. But I have not such big luck to shoot with them, since Ari standing by Evgeni even allowed to some people to shoot with them, and if they need, he shoot them himself. But he said me, that now there are many people (so I thought, they come again next time.... maybe then I will have luck...) So I gave them to sign CD, Edvin even threw his charming smile on me (aaach yee :) ). And let’s go home!

Overall I liked this show the most (although the absence of Edvin is soooo big), because this was more artistic than kinkery and the cast was this time full of stars and well-known champions of Europe and World. And because they promised to return after Olympics, I am, even now, very looking forward to it and how it will be. (If Evgeni will be double Olympic champion...)

cekoni
view post Posted on 22/4/2009, 22:54

QUOTE (HXM @ 22/4/2009, 23:28)
Kings on Ice (or Evgeni Plushenko - World Exhibition) Kosice, 16.4.2009....

... and surprisingly they launched the famous old Eugeni's St. Peterburg 300, supplemented by Edvin’s violin. Evgeni was presented him in very good form and jumped also few triple combinations and as always he was amazing....
.... Evgeni’s sexy Tango. Plushy has danced - skates like than life, show us various jump, pirouettes, triple combinations, step sequence in a circle and a line...

.... final... To Evgeni Edvin has played a special melody, only for him and again they closed it to final common pose....

:AddEmoticons04225.gif: Thanks Hen :wub:

I have a few questions :rolleyes: ...
- if you can remember ... if the "StP 300" and "Tango" were with same "music variations" and choreography, as well as in Bratislava?
- which "special melody" for Evgeni in finale - something that we not heard so far? ;)

dimitra
view post Posted on 22/4/2009, 23:15

thanx hxm, great report! :AddEmoticons04225.gif:
he didnt skate the other new program we had seen in Torino show?

rainisland
view post Posted on 22/4/2009, 23:26

CITAZIONE
And because they promised to return after Olympics, I am, even now, very looking forward to it and how it will be. (If Evgeni will be double Olympic champion...)

Dear Hena,
It's beautiful your report..........and it's great that Cekoni opened a new topic where Plushy fans can write their own refections and impressions fromthe shows. We needed this topic.
I hope that this topic will be allways full of posts, because it's very emotional to read them - seems, sometimes, to be there, with a person who's writing.
Thanks again, Hena and...............oh my God..........I can't think about Evgeni's shows AFTER OLYMP..........it's too much, it will be TOO MUCH........
God, how I miss him IN THIS VERY MOMENT!!!!!!

HXM
view post Posted on 22/4/2009, 23:36

QUOTE (cekoni @ 22/4/2009, 23:54)
:AddEmoticons04225.gif: Thanks Hen :wub:

I have a few questions :rolleyes: ...
- if you can remember ... if the "StP 300" and "Tango" were with same "music variations" and choreography, as well as in Bratislava?
- which "special melody" for Evgeni in finale - something that we not heard so far? ;)

The St.Peterburg could be (because it suggest me music like som movie ^_^ ) but I dont think that Tango was, this i think i would noticed for sure.... :shifty:

And thank you all :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

P.S. I maybe translate other two previous shows....

cekoni
view post Posted on 22/4/2009, 23:47

QUOTE (HXM @ 23/4/2009, 00:36)
... but I dont think that Tango was, this i think i would noticed for sure.... :shifty:

P.S. I maybe translate other two previous shows....

:AddEmoticons04259.gif: hmmmmmm, experiment is only in the Bratislava... :huh:

P.S. only when you be in the "right" mood ;)

Kris, please ... put your gorgeous "report" itself here :wub:

cekoni
view post Posted on 28/4/2009, 03:57

Because the Krisz busy these days, I will copy here her beautiful impressions from the show in Kosice, that not "lose" between other news ;) ... she was in the same show as HXM... :rolleyes:

Svetová exhibícia (World Exhibítion) - Košice, Slovakia (Steel Arena) 16.04.2009.

Noondarkly

I left for Kosice (Slovakia) a little after I read your post and I wanted to let you know that I'm so glad you're back, I'm so glad you missed us, and I'm just basically so happy we haven't lost you. *big hug*

My head is all over the place, I have been on the most incredible emotional roller-coaster in the past two days. I still can't believe it. We went to Kosice to see Zhenya skate, and we did... Not only was he incredible, gorgeous, perfect, so beautiful our eyes popped out of our heads, so unbelievably perfect on those skates and doing those moves that are each a miniature dagger into my very fragile heart, but because we were sitting in the front row, he noticed the Hungarian flag my friend Kata had painted last year, with the words (in Russian!) "Thank you, Zhenya" painted on it, and he smiled and waved at us, then later, he smiled at us, looked right at us, from like 2 meters, he saw the T-shirts we were wearing (I had designed it for our little message board, some 15 girls who had been CRAZY about Zhenya for 5 years now, it has his face and the words "Passion- Perfection- Plushenko" on it) and he waved at us happily, I swear we were going nuts. He skated two programs, "St Petersburgh 300" which is a veeeery old routine, one that we never thought we would see again, and which sent us all into waves of crying, we were a terrible mess, he was skating an old favourite of ours, and with such passion and feeling that it was really larger than life. Later on there were many others who skated, very good skaters among which another favourite, Stephane Lambiel skating to UN GIORNO PER NOI BY JOSH, something that if you haven't seen, you must, because it's uniquely beautiful, he also skated twice, like everyone else, and Zhenya skated his new routine the "Tango" for his second piece, we had seen it before on youtube but here, live, seeing his face, his moves from so close, I swear to God it was something completely different.
He is still the best figure skater of all time. There is simply no one else who can even come close to his range of expression. The way he uses his body, it is freakin' unbelievable. The shivers were going up and down our spines like crazy. I have never seen him skate from so close and my heart is aching and breaking today, I MISS HIM SO BLOODY MUCH. It's like hearing Josh live: after it's over, IT HURTS... SO MUCH.
He and Edvin Marton the Hungarian violonist (they are buddies) were giving autographs after the show. We bought a DVD they were selling which turned out to be the Budapest show fro 2006 that we had also attended, that was another day I will never forget, so now we have that memory immortalized, and we also got to go close to them and-
My friends kissed him on the cheek and he kissed them back, and he was happy to see our Tshirts, and he told Kata who had the flag to go to the Olympics with the flag, he also signed her flag which sent her into you can imagine what state, and then I got to him and I told him I wanted no autograph but could I please hug him and HE STOOD UP FROM HIS CHAIR AND I HUGGED HIM AND HE HUGGED ME BACK. I HUGGED HIM. OH MY GOD I AM BAWLING AS I WRITE THIS. I CANNOT BELIEVE IT HAPPENED. I HAVE ONLY WANTED, ALWAYS ONLY WANTED TO JUST HUG HIM AND THANK HIM FOR EVERYTHING HE HAD GIVEN ME. I THANKED HIM NOW, although I must have muttered and he probabyl never heard but I don't care, next time I'll say it louder. I hugged him... not the star, not the celebrity, but the man who gave me so much. I love him so much. We love him so much, dammit. I cannot believe we saw him, he saw us, he knows us now, we are not grey faces from a crowd any more, they will recognize us next year when they probably come to Budapest to skate.
This is something I never in my wildest dreams could have imagined. I have always wanted it to happen but I never hoped. Just dreamed about it. Now the dream has come true.
I'm such a mess right now, I am so incredibly happy, I feel so privileged, so damn lucky, I want everyone to see Zhenya skate one day, he is sent from God directly, he cannot come from anyone else, and I want everyone to feel JUST ONCE what we felt yesterday, and what I feel right now.
I feel like God is lifting me on His palm and showing me the world like I had never seen it before.
I'll be back at some point with Josh-related stuff, but right now, my heart is overbrimming with Yevgeny... the beautiful, wonderful Yevgeny. Oh, he looks so happy, he is is such great shape. He wants to return to win his second Olympic gold, and if he skates like this, no one has any chance against him. No one. He is the best, absolutely the best. He is healthy, happy, in love, he gives so much, and people adore him.
I apologize- I'm rambling.

Love you all,
Krisz
--------------------

I am on cloud nine. I cannot recover. I so hope everyone will get to hug the person they want to hug so bad.
The fact that I was able to talk like a normal human being to Zhenya makes me so happy... it means that I will be able to talk normally to Josh as well.
And if Zhenya was so nice, Zhenya, the cold, the distant, the Russian ice-king Zhenya, who used to be very aloof, then Josh will be the sweetest guy in the world when I finally meet him. And when I do, I can die happily. To hug the two people who have inspired me so much in this life... oh God.
Thank you so much for being happy for me Jannette! I couldn't keep it to myself, it's no unrelated to Josh but very very related to me... I'm incredulous as to how the day could have gone like this.
Oh well. I'm EXHAUSTED, mentally, emotionally, I cried so much, I shook like a leaf stepping out of the taxi today. After the show I felt exhausted too... the energy he gave, the energy I gave him, it just drained me completely....
I wish I could give you a pic or video but I wear I didn't take ANY, none of us did. Strange, huh? We wanted to savour the moment... to be with him.
--------------------

I had to wait five years for my hug, but Zhenya has always been so... far away and so distant with his fans somehow. He is totally changed now. It was worth my wait... I waited uhm 22 years for my man and HE was worth the wait, too... It seems that stuff happens slowly in my life but I don't mind. I think I always get somewhere when I'm mature enough to understand it.

QUOTE (Noondarkly @ 19/4/2009, 14:49)
Hello! Wow my report made it here. LOL. Thank you Cekoni for bringing it over... of course I don't mind... If I could, I would scream to the world EVGENI IS THE BEST... and how much he is giving us.
And yes, I cannot believe I hugged him. It must have been a dream, it must. He was soooooo nice and open to everybody. He was like a changed person. He was very happy, and the crowd LOVED him... and he loved us back....

Krisz

dimitra
view post Posted on 28/4/2009, 13:20

Das goldene Eis von Stradivari - Wolfsburg, Germany 25.04.2009.

I transfer my report from PLUSH http://plush.freeforums.org/gis-wolfsburg-t289.html#p1647

"I m back in the train, 6 trains and 16 hours of travel in less than two days, to watch plushy skating for all in all 15 minutes. But it was all worth it..I m writing not to forget, but yet I don’t remember a lot of things, like I dreamed about them..
When I arrived in Wolfsburg I kept thinking why he is having a show in such an ugly city. Four chimneys of Volkswagen factory and a bad pedestrian street was what welcomed me after the station. I found nothing around so I went to Phaeno, the biggest science museum in Germany, that was great! I still had a fever and bad throat from all the week and not great feelings..By afternoon my mood was better cause Sabine came in the hotel. When we arrived in EisArena, the area was surrounded by green, lake and parks. I was sitting in the parking and i saw a van entering, i glimpsed S/S (Savchenko-Szolkowy) and a lot of heads but I don’t know if plushy was in the car.
Show was not sold out, there were some empty seats, but this arena was rather big. There was the glass window in front of seats and the ice seamed far, they also had a big screen but I didn’t look once..
Show started and skaters went on ice for intro, then I saw Evgeni getting out of backstage door which was right opposite us on the other side of the rink. It was dark but I could recognize his posture from a mile. He was doing warm up jumps and was watching the show.
He went on ice and after a while I heard the familiar bell of St Petersburg 300. Oh my..my eyes went wet…then I don’t remember…I hate the feeling when I see him and I don’t remember his skate. I remember the whole show, everything they did but this. In case of plushy I cannot focus, expression, body language, arms and feet are separate pieces of art…and this was one of my fav programs ever, I remember now the start of it that he is curled with his arm doing a circle…actually I just remember fractions of this program, he is too fast for the naked eye to follow, that always surprises me, and he looked like he needed a mile of ice, the arena is too small for him. He reminds me of God Hermes, he has wings on his feet. Music was rearranged at the end, I remember some trouble in the beginning with jumps but he did 3t-3t combo and 3salcow, 3 loop and lots of 3axels, i dont know about lutz, I have no idea if it was in this program or Tango though, I m having hard time to have a clear image.
I cant say much about St Peters 300. I think I was in a trance. I was looking at his new costume, he looks great in it. Very elegant and stylish, sparkling red, it fits him like a glove. He looks like the ice is his home. The king in his palace. I woke up when he got into the final position, not like the one from the original program, just standing up with open arms in front of us whispering spaciba. Binia has all videos, I haven’t looked at them yet.
People were not warm enough. At least for the standards I know. They did not clap a lot. I got upset. I thought they don’t know who he is or they don’t know this program?I told Binia I don’t want to go to a show in Germany again. After having witnessed the Italian crowd that brings the house down when plushy skates, this was not enough for him. This was not enough for anyone, they didn’t even cheer for their local world champions S/S. Only for some acrobats and catchy tricks. Bonaly and Kers were pretty good, S/S are wonderful in their exhibition number, I hope they will be Olympic Champions, Edvin was in the corner with four violin girls and the first part of show ended with a car number, all the cast was out to clap for the skater.
We went to cds dvds, they had an offer of 20 euros total if you buy dvd and edvin’s cd together! Economic crisis hits everywhere, lol! The guy who was selling them was very cute and funny, we bought them. Now I have two dvds, and I don’t even like much this show, lol! This will go to my little sister who adores evgeni and has not seen him skate.

Plushy was out in second part watching the show and clapping. He was dancing for warm up and he got out for his skate at the end, after a solo of Edvin. I have to say this time Edvin was not out much, and he didn’t speak at all. Tango started. This I remember. Maybe because it is the third time I watch it. Nothing to do with videos. The program is much better live, still I don’t like some parts of the choreography much. But he seems to enjoy it a lot. People cheered loud, especially in the pelvic movement that was going on for ever, lol! And the finger licking, arggggg no, I want to put pepper on it to stop him doing it! People didn’t agree with me though..they cheered. Plushy transforms to a sexy man in Tango, that’s for sure. In the middle of program people were clapping in the rhythm of music, he was smiling, like he is taking energy from us. Circular slow footwork is amazing, straight one serves the purposes of a show, but I don’t think it would be it , even if this is an Lp of the future.
All the cast was out cheering and clapping for plushy, I liked that. Then tango ended and people went loud. I was amazed. It was like a different audience than before. They didn’t stop clapping, throwing flowers and teddy bears, Binia threw a small pig saying Good Luck in Vancouver in Russian language, too cute! Plushy gathered his gifts and audience kept clapping, it was like a fiesta.
He went on ice again. Violin started and he was already in ultra speed heading for his special corner where he usually does his miracles. And he did it! He jumped a quad! QUAD! Sara is right for her observation in Torino show, he has it on again! To jump a quad in front of audience, at the end of a show in the limelight of a dark arena, needs guts and a tone of confidence. People went crazy!Did they all count his 4 revolutions?I dunno..maybe they were dragged by Plushy’s happiness, he was laughing, jumping upside down like a child and showed us number 4 with his fingers, I think my throat went off from cheering.
Then he did his crazy final footwork, clapped with audience and came back for more. They did two finales and a joke to edvin with their feet, like a mimic gesture, people didn’t stop clapping. It was a great farewell for his last show. I don’t believe it was the same audience who was so- and- so in first part. They remembered the Olympic Champion at last, or he just won them over?

Autographs time, we didn’t wait much and Plushy came with Edvin and S/S. He looked very simple, no Ice Zar this time, in adidas uniforms. His face was clear and bright like a teenager. Too many bodyguards but I learnt that if you are polite they are polite, I asked them to have a clear view for a video of entrance of plushy and they let me. They started signing, silently, not much going on. We were behind in the row and I was watching all the people that wanted a photo with him etc, plushy was not saying much and he looked tired, no jokes with edvin this time. There was like 5 seconds for each one, a girl in front of me wanted to take a good picture and tried like 3 times, plushy looked exhausted, I was thinking I d better say nothing to him cause the best I could have is a boring reply, people want so much of his energy, I know it is business but I felt sorry for him at some point.
So when I reached I just gave him my dvd, but from close plushy is not so scary to talk, I thought I had traveled too far to see him and I would see him probably in a year again, most of all plushy looked so normal and human like a schoolmate, and so I said Hi evgeni, can I give you a kiss for good luck?I was expecting a NO, lol, but he smiled wide and said Of couse!. I had a big grin and before he would regret it I gave him a big kiss and a hug and told him good luck in Vancouver, yey you did a quad today, bravo!. (small innocent note, he smells nice and he was shaved :wub: ) He laughed and said me thank you!I don’t know how I did it, but that moment it looked like a natural thing to speak to plushenko, lol!I told him I m from Greece and that some friends saw him in Torino, and they go volunteers in Vancouver and he asked me’ Are you going to Vancouver’?For one second I thought I would say The big question is are YOU going to Vancouver?...lol..but I didn’t..All I said is we ll book tickets, we go if you go!!
I don’t remember when he gave me his bracelet, was it after Vancouver talking or after Greece, I have no idea. It is was just few seconds, I cant remember what i said. Because up until then I was talking normally like he was a friend, but when he got his bracelet out of his wrist I thought I died and went to heaven for some seconds, I was looking at his hands and I was thinking “WHAT is he doing?”He told me have this or something like that and I took it and read it, it is rubber black like the ones we had for breast cancer support campaign and it is engraved: Evgeni Plushenko, Salt Lake silver medallist, Torino gold with his medal on and Olympic circles around. Maybe it will be future merchandise, it looks like the youtube phrase. I wanted to say to him You need some space in this bracelet for Vancouver 2010 gold, ..but I didn’t. I kissed it and put it on my hand, all I could mumble was thank you.
I sent him an air kiss, and went to Edvin, I have it all blurred though cause Edvin talked and I was looking at the bracelet still. I told Edvin I m from Greece and he asked from where, I told him it is an island near Athens, I couldn’t speak much, he told he was in Olympics in Athens and I got confused, I thought he meant Torino Olympics, Lol! I told him he could come for a concert and he told me that it is difficult, I didn’t see him very excited with the idea, he said we have no rink*actually we now have one*, I told him we have many lakes, if evgeni comes we will freeze one for him!. I dont know if they got it cause i was speaking fast, but Edvin laughed and S/S laughed, plushy was signing some flags, I doubt he listened. Then before I left to S/S I heard Plushy saying I ll come to Greece. I turned back and he was speaking to me. I think I looked so surprised that he spoke again, lol! I must have had a stupid face. All I could say is Really? He said yes, I ll go soon for vacations in Greece. Oh my god, I would like to see my face then.. Well, I m sure he is used to girls looking at him like he is an UFO, but still…I replied; yes, you should rest. He nodded me "yes" and I smiled. Ah, How stupid I am?He spoke about my country and I could ask him at least where he is going or talk to him about Crete or about a picturesque church in an island to get married with Yana, and all I came up with was You should rest…what am I , his mother???? I hope he didn’t want to take the bracelet back after this, lol! Anyway…
I went out like a jumping bean and waited for 15 minutes for Binia to come, I was looking at them all, but I was out of this world. Plushy signed for Binia his book and another book about Russian skating, he was curious where she found them, and the edvin cd also, she will tell you all. She also asked for a poster and so we waited for autographs to finish and a bodyguard brought it to us. With a smile you can ask a lot of things.
I feel sorry for people who never gave him a break after Torino to have his life and relax, people who said he has no soul..They always seem to ask from him everything without giving anything back. I wish I had told him how much he makes people feel good. He is like the hope. Small sick child with poor background who won the world and became the King. Only for that he deserves the best.
I m looking at the bracelet and I think I dreamed it all. I wont take it off, someone has to cut my hand to have it. I know plushy has million fans and for him maybe is nothing what he did but I don’t mind. For me it was the best gesture. This is my gold medal.
Today morning I went for a walk before leaving. I met 3 greeks by accident who were also in his show and they were very excited, but they didn’t stay in autographs, they said they have seen him many times including 2004 Worlds, but they are lucky ones, they live in Germany, in Hamburg. I found a castle and a lake and a big forest surrounding the city. Wolfsburg seemed pretty now. Evgeni had managed to make an ugly town look beautiful. He is that magical"..

Edited by cekoni - 29/4/2009, 04:24

cekoni
view post Posted on 29/4/2009, 03:28

QUOTE (dimitra @ 28/4/2009, 14:20)
I transfer my report from PLUSH http://plush.freeforums.org/gis-wolfsburg-t289.html#p1647

"I m back in the train, 6 trains and 16 hours of travel in less than two days, to watch plushy skating for all in all 15 minutes. But it was all worth it..I m writing not to forget, but yet I don’t remember a lot of things, like I dreamed about them..
I feel sorry for people who never gave him a break after Torino to have his life and relax, people who said he has no soul..They always seem to ask from him everything without giving anything back. I wish I had told him how much he makes people feel good. He is like the hope. Small sick child with poor background who won the world and became the King. Only for that he deserves the best.
I m looking at the bracelet and I think I dreamed it all. I wont take it off, someone has to cut my hand to have it. I know plushy has million fans and for him maybe is nothing what he did but I don’t mind. For me it was the best gesture. This is my gold medal.

Just a short thank you again dear Dimi, for your so much sincere emotions :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

... the following days, I will ask you about some "details" :rolleyes:

Edited by cekoni - 29/4/2009, 06:17

dimitra
view post Posted on 29/4/2009, 13:34

Dont thank me ceconi, i was so freaking out in the trains back home, I wrote a novel..LOL!
Any detail you want (not what cologne plushy smells or taste pleaaaaseeee, I do not know what to answer, lol) , but today it is the moment the excitment goes away and I m back to earth! and i remember nothing :cry: I have a tone of things to do plus exams and I cant even collect any memory of the show or after...I dont remember st peters program (i hope in binia's videos) and I cant remember autographs time at all, like a fog in my mind (i realy hope i didnt steal the bracelet from his hands or something ;)) ..
it sucks :(

cekoni
view post Posted on 30/4/2009, 03:27

QUOTE (dimitra @ 29/4/2009, 14:34)
Dont thank me ceconi, i was so freaking out in the trains back home, I wrote a novel..LOL!
Any detail you want (not what cologne plushy smells or taste pleaaaaseeee, I do not know what to answer, lol) , but today it is the moment the excitment goes away and I m back to earth! and i remember nothing :cry: ...

What's the problem? :rolleyes: Your "novel" is in rank in the the most beautiful "love novels" which I read ^_^ :wub:

I will not ask you for details about "taste", because and I poorly remember touch of his hand :huh: :blink:

... and do not allow yourself now, to fall into a depression ;) (it is a common symptom after his shows) :D

QUOTE (dimitra @ 29/4/2009, 14:34)
and I cant remember autographs time at all, like a fog in my mind (i realy hope i didnt steal the bracelet from his hands or something ;)) ..
it sucks :(

:36_11_6.gif: Certainly not, because is there were Edvin's lifeguards :lol:

dimitra
view post Posted on 30/4/2009, 18:54

:36_11_6.gif: maybe you mean bodyguards???
cause lifeguards is >>> image

yeah, you right, i should not feel bad, plushy gave it by himself, it still feels like a dream :wub:

cekoni
view post Posted on 30/4/2009, 23:33

QUOTE (dimitra @ 30/4/2009, 19:54)
:36_11_6.gif: maybe you mean bodyguards???
cause lifeguards is >>> (IMG:http://www.getminted.com/gambling/gambling...chcreatures.jpg)

You laugh to older person image ... shame on you! image image

:P

cekoni
view post Posted on 1/5/2009, 22:15

Just one sentence by Krisz :wub: .... because I do not know so well express my thoughts ^_^

http://noondarkly.deviantart.com/journal/
... when he skates, the heavens open up... it's like rebirth.

:36_1_41.gif:

18 replies since 22/4/2009, 21:57   670 views