Various news about other skaters

« Older   Newer »
cekoni
view post Posted on 24/7/2009, 00:41 by: cekoni

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 20/7/2009, 04:17)
Patrick Chan's Olympics Long Program 'Phantom of the Opera' was uploaded to youtube. According to audience, Chan landed a quad toe easily during 6-minutes-practice.

Patrick Chan 2009 Liberty LP - Phantom of the Opera
(FILE:https://www.youtube.com/v/JLV63koaQR0&hl=ja&fs=1&rel=0)
3A (fall), 4T (fall), 3F+2T, CiSt, CCoSp, 2A, 3Lz, FCSSp, 2Lo, 3Lz, 3S, SlSt, FCoSp

(He tried 4T at second jump. It seems unlikely to make a success soon but, if he did it, he will become the most strong rival of Evgeni. He doesn't stop even one second, he skated from start to finish. Great... :o: But I thought Chan's expression looked same as his old program. And I don't think that his new LP is good. -_- )

What is means: CiSt, CCoSp.... , FCSSp,... SlSt, FCoSp ? :blink:

Yes, he dont "stop", but it seems to me... that it somehow "mechanical" skating - as soon as the supervene more jump, he thinking about the incoming jumps, and not about his "interpretation".
He is young, has energy and has a good skating technique ... but I think, that if he be want to put a "serious" jumps in his programs - that will be to seriously impede him in the other segments in which he is "stronger" :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

Thanks kudryavka ^_^

360 replies since 21/2/2009, 04:01   11774 views