Various news about other skaters

« Older   Newer »
rainisland
view post Posted on 15/7/2009, 09:31 by: rainisland

News and photos of some Mishin's team skaters, and Fumie (all from Pinzolo summer camp).

Andrei Lutai:
I saw him skating, or better say, practice choreography for a new program......he is allways so sweet and gentle, but I didn't see him improved lot from last year.
He did quad during the training and he got an aplause from the girls who was there, but we were concentrated to Plushy's practice so I didn't pay attention to Lutai - even if this beautifull guy deserve it :wub:
Outside from ice rink, he made a photos with us and we cheering him for his 2° place at Europian, and he was shy and silent :AddEmoticons04225.gif:
Here they are some photos:

Fumie:
She didn't skate these days at Pinzolo, it was her day off, but she walked around ice rnk and she came to say hello to us - she was very very sweet and gentle, and that's all I can say about her.... ^_^
There are some photos:

Artur Gachinski:
The "new Plushy" is in that "particular age of changing", and he is very different from last year, bigger, but not angelic anymore.
For the same reason as Lutai, we didn't follow his practice, we had eyes only for Plushy.
But there it is one photo of young Artur and our Loris:

Edited by rainisland - 15/7/2009, 10:53

360 replies since 21/2/2009, 04:01   11774 views