About Edvin, chat about Edvin

« Older   Newer »
cekoni
view post Posted on 12/7/2009, 23:27

QUOTE (HXM @ 12/7/2009, 21:27)
QUOTE (cekoni @ 12/7/2009, 01:55)
Ask Max's why it is deleted ... You can and on forum ;)

But it is Official Russian web of Edvin>

http://edvinmarton.ru/fanzone/23/

Oh, you talk about Marton's official site? :lol: Sorry ;)

rainisland
view post Posted on 17/7/2009, 17:17

Edvin Marton came at Pinzolo, Italy, July 15th 2009 to stay with Evgeni and to work with a music for his programs.
Tiziana and me arrived there at 11:00 p.m, Evgeni was practictin, Edvin was there, too, and we heard that they discussed about the music - The Il Pianista doesn't convinced Evgeni, he tried Sirtaki, too, than he tried Tango again....Edvin was there, probably, to help him to find a right balance and to help to Evgeni with a music.......maybe they will make a new arangement.....maybe.....
Edvin didn’t see me immediately, but I heard Evgeni said to him (and smiled to me  ) “Do you know that girl sitting upstairs?” So Edvin looed in my direction and he recognized me, and he say HIIIIIIIIIIII! “ I was sooooooooo excited……and he was so sweet, his way of moving, of speaking, slowly and sweetly……he gives calm to the persons around………….
After that I met Edvin Marton in the bar in the front of Ice Rink, we talked about more or less, he said me that he has got a problems with the promoters of Ki AT Milano (last january) because they didn’t pay (omg!!), he said that he is here to help Evgeni with a music, then he have a breakfast (at 11.30 a.m.  ) with his bodyguard,, and he offered me a Coke and I gave him my original DVD "Kings On Ice" - when he saw it he said: "How can I have on copy?"....so I left the original to him....
..........and then I registered a videos - the first one where he's talking about post olympic KOI Tour in Europe from March 5th (and what about Worldchampionship, Evgeni???), and the second one where he's talking about his 4th CD.
Photos:

With DVD "LO Zar del Ghiaccio"

With Lutai and Evgeni, after Galŕ

HXM
view post Posted on 17/7/2009, 20:47

:wub:
:36_1_55.gif:

Thank youuuu
:AddEmoticons04225.gif:

Can I use it on web??????

HXM
view post Posted on 17/7/2009, 21:13

QUOTE (rainisland @ 17/7/2009, 22:07)

Yes, I noticed them now

Greeeaaat !!!! Thanks much :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

HXM
view post Posted on 17/7/2009, 22:31

OK I made news alredy.... with a little tragical english I think..... but I am not able to thinking...... tooo hot, also in this time..... :wacko:

Thank you again :36_3_22.gif:

fialka
view post Posted on 18/7/2009, 19:03

QUOTE (rainisland @ 17/7/2009, 18:17)

This pic is my most favourite :lol: :lol: :wub:

rainisland
view post Posted on 23/7/2009, 20:52

CITAZIONE
This pic is my most favourite

You know the story about this pictures and why Edvin keeps his arms open?
After registered the videos, we went to make pictures with me and Tiziana with him, and there was a water - a little artificial lake in the front of the bar where we had a breakfast that day - so Edvin said: "Oh, lets do like on Titanic!!" :lol:
That's why he opened his arms, silly sweet guy!! :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

HXM
view post Posted on 24/7/2009, 09:20

He loves wather ^_^

Adela, I just read your message, I have not problem to add italian section on my web, If you will translate or add me text to add here. Just write me what concrete it should be.... ;)

HXM
view post Posted on 24/7/2009, 10:06

Is here somebody from MExico ( I am not sure, because of many members.... :rolleyes: ) who loves Edvin? He will be here

October 12. - Stradivarius Show
Matamoros, Mexico

The only one date in list of his concerts... :unsure:

rainisland
view post Posted on 24/7/2009, 11:29

CITAZIONE
October 12. - Stradivarius Show
Matamoros, Mexico

:lol: I already advised our members from Mexico....Matamoros is on the north of the country but I am sure that they will find a way to go to see Edvin :wub:

HXM
view post Posted on 24/7/2009, 15:03

Great :lol:

I hoped this summer for some concert in Hungary..... but Like I see it now..... nothing...... So I think on his new CD, which need some time to make - composing, recording, production etc...... and his girl is pregnant..... they want marriage..... soooo many things to do :lol: :B):

rainisland
view post Posted on 24/7/2009, 20:14

Hena , I think we can announce that your fan pages dedicated to Edvin Marton now will have also section in italian language.
So, you can visit us here:
http://edvinmarton.mysteria.cz/Ita/index2it.htm

Waiting for the suggestions, ideas, visiting :wub:

HXM
view post Posted on 24/7/2009, 20:31

Yes with help by Ada ;)
But It is in progress, there is only few informations about him.... ;)

Edvin had concert in Visegrad in June 18. hmmm it is interesting, since he had not it on his page...... so oficial pages.... they are still such "actuallized..."

cekoni
view post Posted on 24/7/2009, 23:33

QUOTE (HXM @ 24/7/2009, 21:31)
Yes with help by Ada ;)
But It is in progress, there is only few informations about him.... ;)

Edvin had concert in Visegrad in June 18. hmmm it is interesting, since he had not it on his page...... so oficial pages.... they are still such "actuallized..."

Congrats for Italian parts :36_1_55.gif:

... Višegrad, in Bosnia and Herzegovina? :huh: From where you have this information? :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

245 replies since 6/12/2008, 21:26   2446 views