About Edvin, chat about Edvin

« Older   Newer »
rainisland
view post Posted on 17/7/2009, 17:17 by: rainisland

Edvin Marton came at Pinzolo, Italy, July 15th 2009 to stay with Evgeni and to work with a music for his programs.
Tiziana and me arrived there at 11:00 p.m, Evgeni was practictin, Edvin was there, too, and we heard that they discussed about the music - The Il Pianista doesn't convinced Evgeni, he tried Sirtaki, too, than he tried Tango again....Edvin was there, probably, to help him to find a right balance and to help to Evgeni with a music.......maybe they will make a new arangement.....maybe.....
Edvin didn’t see me immediately, but I heard Evgeni said to him (and smiled to me  ) “Do you know that girl sitting upstairs?” So Edvin looed in my direction and he recognized me, and he say HIIIIIIIIIIII! “ I was sooooooooo excited……and he was so sweet, his way of moving, of speaking, slowly and sweetly……he gives calm to the persons around………….
After that I met Edvin Marton in the bar in the front of Ice Rink, we talked about more or less, he said me that he has got a problems with the promoters of Ki AT Milano (last january) because they didn’t pay (omg!!), he said that he is here to help Evgeni with a music, then he have a breakfast (at 11.30 a.m.  ) with his bodyguard,, and he offered me a Coke and I gave him my original DVD "Kings On Ice" - when he saw it he said: "How can I have on copy?"....so I left the original to him....
..........and then I registered a videos - the first one where he's talking about post olympic KOI Tour in Europe from March 5th (and what about Worldchampionship, Evgeni???), and the second one where he's talking about his 4th CD.
Photos:

With DVD "LO Zar del Ghiaccio"

With Lutai and Evgeni, after Galŕ

245 replies since 6/12/2008, 21:26   2446 views