TV trasmittions of events with Evgeni, Please, post here all news about TV trasmittions of the events where Evgeni takes part

« Older   Newer »
HXM
view post Posted on 28/12/2008, 10:57

You will see, next saturday will be second part and then I burn everything and get here ;)

cekoni
view post Posted on 28/12/2008, 20:21

QUOTE (HXM @ 28/12/2008, 10:57)
You will see, next saturday will be second part and then I burn everything and get here ;)

:36_1_13.gif: :AddEmoticons0218.gif: :AddEmoticons02115.gif:

rainisland
view post Posted on 29/12/2008, 09:27

Thanks dear........... :B):

cekoni
view post Posted on 2/1/2009, 10:28

Plush congratulation to Dima Bilan for his birthday 24.12. (during interview in LoveRadio ;) )
http://www.loveradio.ru/new/4394.htm

.. same video - download only Plush part :D ...
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?z4meo4izymt

In short: "Dima is a professional, wonderful man, good friend ... shall be stay such same..." :P

HXM
view post Posted on 3/1/2009, 13:59

in no case wonderful man :wacko: .....

And what I want.... already is in TV - 2.part of Show Pan ladu from Bratislava. Today, or tomorrow I will burn DVD with all appearances with Plushy which I have recorded and dont burn yet, and I want to know I you want only Plushs parts from that Pan ladu show, or somebody wants also full show. And yes, these time I think that it is good, maybe strange cutted, but it is good (last week I was probably influenced by Golden Skate Awards, which I watched night before.... :lol: ).

And I will need some good video cutter, because now i have reinstalled my system, and dont want damage it again with installing of many programs to find one good.....
So if you have some which you know, i will be happy if you send me ;) It will be easier for me and to you, because then you will have that vids earlier. ;)
:AddEmoticons04225.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 3/1/2009, 20:11

QUOTE (HXM @ 3/1/2009, 13:59)
... I want to know I you want only Plushs parts from that Pan ladu show, or somebody wants also full show...

Give us a list of "general", who is performed ;) .. although I think that only parts of the Evgeni's were enough :wub:

So:
- ending of the opening show (from the entrance Evgeni)
- Godfather
- ending first part show
- beginning of the second part shows
- Tango
- Sex Bomb
- finale...

... I guess that other similar as well as Prague? :rolleyes:

P.S. as I am bold, and make a list of demands ... :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

:D

HXM
view post Posted on 3/1/2009, 22:17

I think only show in Prague had end of first part and opening of second part... and they had many local performers in....

1.part which was last saturday 27.12.2008

1.Opening is not full, That show started when Edvin came on Ice and Plushy come after him, so that is together with Godfather.
2.Hoffman, Zavozin
3.Fontana
4.Petrenko
5.Lang, Tchernyshev
6.Graetz
7.Zaldua, Shukhanov
8.Graham, Polyscuk
9.Sabovcik
10. End of first Part of that program is Plushys part from Ending of show

2.part which was these saturday 3.1.2009

1.Afanasieva, Dakk
2.Dobrin
3.Fontana
4.Plush and Edvin - Tango
5.Tobel
6.Zaldua, Shukhanov
7.Chesna and Chesna
8.Bonaly
9.Sabovcik
10.Plushy - SEx bomb
11.And in Ending is not full too and Plushys part is not here, only somethimes they show him.

cekoni
view post Posted on 3/1/2009, 23:10

QUOTE (HXM @ 3/1/2009, 22:17)
I think only show in Prague had end of first part and opening of second part... and they had many local performers in....

1.part which was last saturday 27.12.2008
1.Opening ... with Godfather.
4.Petrenko
10. End of first Part of that program is Plushys part from Ending of show

2.part which was these saturday 3.1.2009
4.Plush and Edvin - Tango
10.Plushy - SEx bomb
11.And in Ending is not full too and Plushys part is not here, only somethimes they show him.

:rolleyes:

I dont understand you: :AddEmoticons04259.gif:
"End of first Part of that program is Plushys part from Ending of show" ...
... they joined 2 ending's in the one ending? :huh:

HXM
view post Posted on 4/1/2009, 10:56

I told, it is very strange cutted.....

There were only one ending in that show, but they strange cut it into two parts of that program.....

.....because they must split 80 minutes long show into two 40 minutes long shows (I really dont understand why) they probably want ADD at the END of 1.PART some ending, and they add here Plushs part of Ending of show.... Strange.... and then they didnt add full ending at second part of that show.... because of time, or what???? i really dont know... <_< And Yes on both ending are closing titles..... :36_20_1.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 4/1/2009, 20:08

QUOTE (HXM @ 4/1/2009, 10:56)
... Strange.... and then they didnt add full ending at second part of that show.... because of time, or what???? i really dont know...

Maybe they in montage "confuse" materials, and did not know which is "right" order :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 8/1/2009, 06:04

QUOTE (cekoni @ 14/12/2008, 04:47)
9 January 2009. (Nagoya, Japan)

Japan Super Challenge 2009
http://tokai-tv.com/figure09/

Fuji Television Networks will be broadcast on Saturday 10 January 2009 at 14:30 (GMT+9)

Advice firebleeder's ... from fsvids :)

If you install KeyHoleTV on your computer, you can watch Japanese TV free (except NHK)
KeyHole TV Watch Live Japanese Tv Online

Viewer soft download from here.
http://www.v2p.jp/video/Viewer/

Install manual (Sorry, in Japanese)
http://www.keyholetv.sakura.ne.jp/howtokhv.pdf
When you install KeyholeTV, you can choose language(Japanese or English).

Check this page English instruction
http://xorsyst.com/japan/watch-japanese-tv-online/

------------------

I will try ... :rolleyes: :P

kudryavka
icon8  view post Posted on 9/1/2009, 05:30

Happy new year and thank you for sharing lovely video/photo/info of Evgeni always :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

By the way

Last month I wrote that "Japan Super Challenge 2009 in Nagoya will broadcast on 10 January...."
But unfortunately there is a possibility that his performance is not broadcast.
I inquired to the Fuji TV about Evgeni's appear on TV yesterday.
They said that "We don't have a plan to broadcast Plushenko at this moment but it may be change. Sorry. I'm not sure."

What?!!!! :blink:

NO WAAAAAAaAY!!! I was really really.. shock... :AddEmoticons04219.gif:

I'd like to say so sorry to people who waiting for his performance in Japan, if he's cut. (And I also want to say "f" word to Fuji-TV :AddEmoticons04247.gif: )

However this is JUST possibility. There is still hope. Maybe.. :36_1_63.gif:

rainisland
view post Posted on 9/1/2009, 09:00

I think you don't have to be worried.
At Milano, fordst day (the day before the show) they said to us that they don't have an intention to trasmit the show, but they will register it only.
Tomorow, th day of the show, they said that they will, for sure, make a DVD of the show and that they are looking forwqard to swom tv STATION who's paying to trasmit the show.
It's just a question of the job of journalist - if they say that the how is great, than the TV stations make a war who will buy the rights to trasmit it.
In the case of KOI at Milano, it was juwst like that - first day (4th january) they organised a close door meeting with Evgeni - Edvin and press, (good idea, if you ask about my opinion).
Then, tomorow they speak about DVD of the KOI MILANO, and the day after i HEARD THEY SPEAKING ABOUT tv TRASMITION!!!!
So, let's just hope ^_^

cekoni
view post Posted on 10/1/2009, 02:55

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 9/1/2009, 05:30)
... But unfortunately there is a possibility that his performance is not broadcast.
I inquired to the Fuji TV about Evgeni's appear on TV yesterday.
They said that "We don't have a plan to broadcast Plushenko at this moment but it may be change. Sorry. I'm not sure."
I'd like to say so sorry to people who waiting for his performance in Japan, if he's cut...

Only he will cut or ...? You think that they broadcast only "local" participants of show ... not and "guests"? :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

QUOTE (rainisland @ 9/1/2009, 09:00)
... Tomorow, th day of the show, they said that they will, for sure, make a DVD of the show and that they are looking forwqard to swom tv STATION who's paying to trasmit the show...
....and the day after i HEARD THEY SPEAKING ABOUT tv TRASMITION!!!!
So, let's just hope ^_^

:wacko: :blink: :P
... they are only the first show shooting? :rolleyes:

P.S. I do not know whether to rejoice or regret that will not (or will) be broadcast show :AddEmoticons04274.gif: ... although I think that at least for Lambiet and Italian skaters "NEED" somewhere to air ;) :rolleyes:

Emy71
view post Posted on 13/1/2009, 10:36

CITAZIONE (rainisland @ 9/1/2009, 09:00)
I think you don't have to be worried.
At Milano, fordst day (the day before the show) they said to us that they don't have an intention to trasmit the show, but they will register it only.
Tomorow, th day of the show, they said that they will, for sure, make a DVD of the show and that they are looking forwqard to swom tv STATION who's paying to trasmit the show.
It's just a question of the job of journalist - if they say that the how is great, than the TV stations make a war who will buy the rights to trasmit it.
In the case of KOI at Milano, it was juwst like that - first day (4th january) they organised a close door meeting with Evgeni - Edvin and press, (good idea, if you ask about my opinion).
Then, tomorow they speak about DVD of the KOI MILANO, and the day after i HEARD THEY SPEAKING ABOUT tv TRASMITION!!!!
So, let's just hope ^_^

"""""ITALIAN STYLE"""" :36_1_55.gif:

177 replies since 1/12/2008, 04:01   8526 views