Various News

« Older   Newer »
HXM
view post Posted on 26/11/2008, 19:18

Ok thank you... so now we are clear at least in that, that this season it will be not.... but next...it will be! (Which I very, very, very hope will be true)

Thank you again :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 27/11/2008, 18:20

http://www.mirnov.ru/mn/03-2.php

Deputies have brought an action against Plushenko

Activity of deputy Evgeni Plushenko does not give rest to its colleagues on Legislative Assembly of St. Petersburg. Time and again in Petersburg parliament the question why the glorified figure skater regularly is not on sessions of ZakSa was discussed, does not carry out the duties, but finds time for shootings in entertaining teleshow "Star Ice"

... Then deputies have addressed in The Constitutional Court of St. Petersburg with the request: first, to explain them statute of Constitution City, forbidding to deputies to be engaged in commercial activity ...

However, Evgeni Plushenko concerns threats of legislators easy.

- Who has told, what I have no right to be engaged in commercial activity? At us in Petersburg parliament, and in the State Duma, the majority of deputies combine job with business. And I the creative figure... (have informed “World of news” the recent participant of "Eurovision")... and I can devote myself to the main trade. I and really seldom visit Legislative Assembly of St. Petersburg as I act in indicative programs, I participate in large-scale projects. Well also what? Under my power of attorney in Legislative Assembly other people work, and I serve at this time sports, art and I prepare for the Olympic Games of 2010.

- But after all, the president of Federation of Figure Skating Valentin Piseev has named your returning in amateur sports improbable and has informed that on the Olympic Games in Vancouver Russia will represent Volkov...

- I repeat, I hope to perform on Olimpiade-2010 and I prepare for it... So I advise to deputies to be engaged in work habitual for them, and I will continue to be engaged in my work.

Edited by cekoni - 6/12/2008, 04:44

cekoni
view post Posted on 28/11/2008, 02:39

http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/ff54/miljota/

Cup of Rossia 21.11.2008 - Pairs (SP)

Cup of Rossia 22.11.2008 - Man (SP)

Emy71
view post Posted on 28/11/2008, 08:34

Wow Cekoni! There is so much joy on the slopes.
IIIIeeeeHHH!!!!
:AddEmoticons0218.gif: :AddEmoticons0218.gif: :AddEmoticons0218.gif: :AddEmoticons0218.gif: :AddEmoticons0218.gif: :AddEmoticons0218.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 28/11/2008, 21:09

http://saint-petersburg.ru/m/222323/

The prize of a name of Plushenko has found the owners

Competitions on figure skating on the skates, among schoolboys on "The Prize of Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko" have come to the end in St. Petersburg, have informed "Sankt-Peterburg.ru" in the press-service of Committee on physical training and sports.

On ice of the "Center of sports of Vasilevsky island" all finalists struggled for a rank of the champion of competitions. Following the results of the ending two winners, in a category of 9-12 years - Chernigov Michael and in a category of 13-16 years - Gruzdev Sergey were defined. The main judge of competitions and the founder of the Prize - Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko awarded winners and prize-winners.

Pupils of comprehensive schools have taken part in competitions from 16 areas of St. Petersburg, and also members of teenage sections on figure skating. Tournament consisted of several selection rounds and the ending.

Memorable diplomas and prizes have been handed over all participants. Winners of competitions also have acquired the right to act in the demonstration performances finishing the international competitions, devoted to the 100 anniversary of the first Russian gold Olympic medal "N.A. Panin-2008's Memorial", on December, 6th, 2008.

Let's notice that, according to the most Olympic champion, competition give perfect possibility to all interested this kind of sports to take part in the present sports tournament and to prove.

rainisland
view post Posted on 28/11/2008, 21:19

Oh, thanks for this news, cekoni.............I am glad to see Evgeni does all this nice things with a young skaters.......Nobody like he does can understand what does it mean skating from the tender age......
Of course, the times are changed now, but see this photos make me feel soooo good.........I am happy for Plushy.....

cekoni
view post Posted on 28/11/2008, 21:58

Same event ... day before ;)

http://www.tv100.ru/news/view/3193/

video: http://www.tv100.ru/video/view/3646/

(translation of video clip news)

Stars of figure skating become more accessible to Petersburgers
27.11.2008 - St. Petersburg

Any who takes a great interest in this kind of sports, can act and win now a prize from hands of the Olympic champion. Evgeni Plushenko's tournament has collected more than hundred young sportsmen, and each of them was the welcome guest on a skating rink of detsko-youthful sport school of Vasileostrovsky area.

Evgeni Plushenko, the Olympic champion of 2006 on figure skating:
"This tournament is made, first of all, for children who are engaged in figure skating nonprofessionally. That is here nonprofessional figure skaters and professional sportsmen were going to. Probably, it is better to compete here, in such beautiful, in such good premises, palaces, than to go on court yard and nothing to be engaged, do any bad things."

Though tournament and children's, but all is organised in an adult way. Young figure skaters had to pass six selection rounds and here - the ending. Atmosphere round a skating rink to a limit is electrified by emotions. For many it is the first competitions in their life.

Evgeni Plushenko, the Olympic champion of 2006 on figure skating:
"Here the girl, for example, is engaged all month. For a month has learnt to go for a skating already. And I am grateful to it that it does not hesitate that cannot go for a skating on professional level. I am assured that at it all will turn out.
- Yes?
- Yes. All will turn out."

At some young sportsmen difficult enough moments already turn out. It is where to aspire. Especially at these competitions. After all, tournament will grow together with children. The next year it plan to expand, give the chance to act more to number of young Petersburgers.

rainisland
view post Posted on 30/11/2008, 15:08

I heard some russian (and not only russian) journalist presenting Evgeni like "Olympic Champion" and "Champion of the Peace".........this is very nice........I think that the skating at San Peterburg will become very important part of russian's Federation new entry, now when there is Evgeni like a very special..........guest.........

rainisland
view post Posted on 2/12/2008, 09:04

Dimitra, I will open another topic to speak about other next season's skaters and I will move your post there.......Until wwe are waiting for the news about Evgeni, we can discuss about the others.........even if there is not TOO MUCH to be discussed...... :-(

rainisland
view post Posted on 2/12/2008, 10:22

:15f535z.gif:
For Cekoni: would you like to insert your beautiful emoticons here ( on the left)?
To share them with us? :2hx3inp.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 3/12/2008, 01:05

QUOTE (rainisland @ 2/12/2008, 10:22)
:15f535z.gif:
For Cekoni: would you like to insert your beautiful emoticons here ( on the left)?
To share them with us? :2hx3inp.gif:

My emoticons.... which? :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

Be a little more precise ;) ... I'm a little confused after watching GSA :P :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

Oh, I just enjoyed tonight :rolleyes: ... even when I heard, the enthusiasm of our poster :lol:

"If return Plushenko, remained skaters can only weep ... including and "my" Joubert, to my great sorrow... here, I to publicly say!"
(comments woman journalists, else great fan of Joubert... on "our" Eurosport, after Evgeni's performance) :D

P.S. anything else said, which has I been little confuse :huh: ... is it true, that Evgeni last year on GSA 2007, won a prize as: "Best man skater of all time"? :)

It would be very nice... if been so :rolleyes:

rainisland
view post Posted on 4/12/2008, 11:39

Yes, last GSA Evgeni got an Award like a "most titolated skater ever" , means who won more that anybody else, EVER!!!!
It will past lots of time until someone else will deserve this award.......maybe never.........

cekoni
view post Posted on 5/12/2008, 01:02

QUOTE (rainisland @ 4/12/2008, 11:39)
Yes, last GSA Evgeni got an Award like a "most titolated skater ever" , means who won more that anybody else, EVER!!!!
It will past lots of time until someone else will deserve this award.......maybe never.........

I am sure - never more! :rolleyes:

cekoni
view post Posted on 6/12/2008, 04:52

QUOTE (cekoni @ 21/11/2008, 05:17)
http://news.livesport.ru/others/2008/11/19/lessons/
:P

Beckham's have offered Plushenko 1000 euros at an o'clock

Victoria and David Beckham have offered the Olympic champion of Turin on figure skating, Russian Evgeni Plushenko to become the personal trainer of their children....

http://www.loveradio.ru/new/4207.htm

Plush here says that "his" agents negotiate with Beckham's agents about this :woot: at the end, he said: "We see...." :blink: :P

rainisland
view post Posted on 6/12/2008, 09:07

The only "positive" thing is that Evgeni should stay in Italy during all the time.
But if he accept this "job", I will run away from Italy to .......Mongolia..........

724 replies since 21/11/2008, 05:17   29544 views