I made snapshoots of Evgeni and Jana from Pairs :36_1_41.gif:

imageimageimageimage
imageimageimageimage

cekoni
view post Posted on 23/11/2008, 22:34

QUOTE (HXM @ 23/11/2008, 21:37)
I made snapshoots of Evgeni and Jana from Pairs :36_1_41.gif:

Oh, thank you very much! :AddEmoticons04225.gif:
That you can somehow cuting part with Plush, from your capture video? :rolleyes: :wub:

QUOTE (HXM @ 23/11/2008, 18:28)
I watched IT.... Eurosport cut begining, because they show all medal ceremonies.... and they cut ending....but all was normal... Evgeni wasnt been, and yes... Joubert's exhibition was boring....

I also miss Gala :(
Evgeni NOT been? :unsure: (sorry, my english... :rolleyes: )

Is Joubert's EX not been SP program? I think it is on the Worlds, he performing his SP (from CoR) on EX... :shifty:

HXM
view post Posted on 23/11/2008, 23:11

QUOTE (cekoni @ 23/11/2008, 22:34)
Oh, thank you very much! :AddEmoticons04225.gif:
That you can somehow cuting part with Plush, from your capture video? :rolleyes: :wub:

Yes i cut it but first i must record it, because this one i download from our local IP TV and it have format TS, which i dont know cut or convert... so I record it to DVD trought DVD recorder from PC, burn DVD (with others program with I have with Plushy :D - also Plush on mens short) then copy from DVD to AVI and then cut .... hmmm sooo long process of production :AddEmoticons04263.gif: but i dont know another way.... ;-)

QUOTE (cekoni @ 23/11/2008, 22:34)
Is Joubert's EX not been SP program? I think it is on the Worlds, he performing his SP (from CoR) on EX... :shifty:

It was been on song Halelujah, and it was been too long and monotonus song .... no good choice for exhibition i think.... :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 23/11/2008, 23:19

QUOTE (HXM @ 23/11/2008, 23:11)
... and it have format TS, which i dont know cut or convert...
.... hmmm sooo long process of production :AddEmoticons04263.gif: but i dont know another way.... ;-)

Why you not try that with my program "avchd_convert_v5"? :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

I wrote to you e-mail with "instructions" ;)

HXM
view post Posted on 23/11/2008, 23:58

I was trying with that program which you send me for convert m2ts... but it doesnt work....

edit... i tryied it like you write me... but it made some error... :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

Edited by HXM - 24/11/2008, 00:37

rainisland
view post Posted on 24/11/2008, 10:56

Girls, try to post the tecnical problems in another topic :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

Here we can talk about reaction before, during and after GP regards Evgeni.....

I saw ISU Grand Prix Cup of Russia, LP men, yesterday.........

Brian Jaubert domination was incredible....……….he deserved it……right thing to say.........…he was so beautiful………..almost perfect……accurato…..and it was for the first time that I saw, with a different eyes, this 24 years old france's skater …until yesterday Brian was, for me, only a principal, antipatic Evgeni's rival……..but yesterday I perceived that my judgement about Brian was......how can I say.......obscured with brillant and bright imagine of Evgeni, protected with his magic which cherished me all this long time........

Somebody made a short video clip of Evgeni, Yana and Ari (Zakarian, his manager, n.p.) during the short program of the men skaters......somebody wrote somewhere that Evgeni was so dissapointed......but not because the russian skaters failed.......but really failed……I DO BELIEVE that he's missing his ice......the race......the competition.......his audience....

The TV showed, few times, a big banners - posters......”Come back!!!!”,written by fans of Stephane Lambiel………..”We miss you”, written by fans of Jeffrey Buttle………”Adam, you are the best!” , banners said to american fans (and not only american) of Adam Rippon…….

But........none reference to Him......for Him......……nobody remembered him.....at Moskow.....……none interview……nobody asked for His opinion……....and He was THERE.......

What a sadness………..and what a bitterness……….and then, what a nostalgia………I feel that this nostalgia will dissapired slowly.......I feel it............

HXM
view post Posted on 24/11/2008, 14:55

YOu are true, Joubert was good, first time i like his program.... and he even look good.... but other maybe 6-7 men were.... worse...

cekoni
view post Posted on 24/11/2008, 22:10

QUOTE (rainisland @ 24/11/2008, 10:56)
Somebody made a short video clip of Evgeni, Yana and Ari (Zakarian, his manager, n.p.) during the short program of the men skaters......somebody wrote somewhere that Evgeni was so dissapointed......but not because the russian skaters failed.......but really failed……I DO BELIEVE that he's missing his ice......the race......the competition.......his audience....

.. as already said: what he saw on the COR can only force him to return as soon as possible :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

QUOTE (rainisland @ 24/11/2008, 10:56)
The TV showed, few times, a big banners - posters......”Come back!!!!”,written by fans of Stephane Lambiel………..”We miss you”, written by fans of Jeffrey Buttle………”Adam, you are the best!” , banners said to american fans (and not only american) of Adam Rippon…….

But........none reference to Him......for Him......……nobody remembered him.....at Moskow.....……none interview……nobody asked for His opinion……....and He was THERE.......

Come on, does not fall on the "fazon's" ... today's kids and not know it - they just follow the "fashion"... When he returned, and be wins - and for him to same kids screaming and write for him "posters" ;)

And now something important :P ... it seems that during the COR Gala been award medals for "Russian Olympics winners" ;)
Why? Because:
Russian figure skating has a long history. Nearly 100 years ago, Russians achieved their first big success in this sport. In 1908, Nikolai Panin-Kolomensky, a famous Russian figure skater and a world and European champion, won a gold metal at the Olympics in London..

I do not know why it HXM not seen - may not be transferred abroad <_<

Here are snapshots and video from the event (video is from "LG" forum...)
23.11.08_COR_Olympic champions
File Size: 99.92 MB

[http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=011434df40ffab2286857c8f96d00182]

Plush hugging with Urmanov

Kostomarov, Plush, Yags, Berezhnaya

I just translating very long text from a some Russian blog about this event ... it will be later :rolleyes: :D

HXM
view post Posted on 24/11/2008, 22:16

QUOTE (cekoni @ 24/11/2008, 22:10)
And now something important :P ... it seems that during the COR Gala been award medals for "Russian Olympics winners" ;)
Why? Because:
Russian figure skating has a long history. Nearly 100 years ago, Russians achieved their first big success in this sport. In 1908, Nikolai Panin-Kolomensky, a famous Russian figure skater and a world and European champion, won a gold metal at the Olympics in London..

I do not know why it HXM not seen - may not be transferred abroad <_<

This one didnt been on gala on Eurosport and they didnt told anything about it.... Eurosport show during brake first places of men and women... and they cut begining and ending... so maybe in that times it was been .... :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 25/11/2008, 01:40

There was no transfer or Russian TV, only to a local (cable "Sport") ;)

Sorry, translation is very "addle-brained", because a large number of words in slang and some "internal abbreviation" and little "wandering in mind" :lol: .. but, only to feel the atmosphere ;)
(also, it seems to me that is a fan of Yags) :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

[http://aakela.livejournal.com/36778.html]

And all because of a surprise, which for us was carefully prepared by our Federation... But about it later.

Then indicative action, actually, has begun.

It is necessary to notice that we were in the high spirits, therefore each of figure skaters, leaving on ice, has been assured that the fan-club sees in our person. Cries, an ovation, the request for the child and attempt to be thrown out on ice, certainly, were pleasant all. But I will especially ro Prober, with love glancing in our party and left after performance from ice not in the gate intended to it, and to that that was before us.

In general, all went the turn. We reacted, be touched, admired, applauded. And in passing, having armed with the field-glass, looked out those whom have shamefully missed yesterday (yes, Yagudin and Plushenko on any really were). As a result, thanking bejaune, sent SMS exact "imperial co-ordinates", we were found out by Plushenko. It by tradition, he seat with Rudkovskaya on back to in the next sector. In the same place also Kostomarov, by the way, seat.

To admit, for any moment I was forgot, and have regained consciousness only from a kick of Tali, whisper to me in an ear that Jouber, leaving from ice, have selflessly rushed in embraces of any man in a business suit. Then I have not given it value. The man is the man, whether is not enough...

... After Jouber (last) Hohlova with Novitsky, become by champions in dances acted. Then on ice have left ALL.

And here, while each of participants exit on ice with the "royal carpet", we have understood that directly before us, at a side, Plushenko, Navka, Kostomarov, Yagudin and a heap of other stars Russian skating crowd and rumpled. Yagudin was in a "business suit". Here Talya also recognised in it that man, whom Jouber embraced.

And here... The "mysterious" man's voice in loudspeaker declared that now there will be a surprise promised earlier. It appears, this year for Russia became anniversary. Has passed exactly hundred years from the moment of reception of the first Olympic medal on figure skating. Therefore right now, on our protruding eyes, anniversary rewarding of the Russian champions should take place.

We it is silent buzz with happiness.
On ideas organizers participants and champions Cup of Russia-2008 have risen at one side. And at other side (directly before us) have spread a carpet path where on one began to be caused Russian honored at a celebrations. Rodnina left the first. Behind it of Zaycev, Gorshkov, Ovsyannikov, Navka, Kostomarov, Tikhonov etc... under the list. Each of declared before to take the place among, passed by already standing Russian skaters and kissed them.

Somewhere in the middle to a carpet have invited Yagudin.
At once behind it, certainly, have invited Plushenko.

Yagudin, has fairly kissed all on a cheek, has taken the place in a system and gauging.

Plushenko which have left behind it, having kissed all on a cheek, has stood face to face before Yagudin. And with a malicious grin... slowly... it was pulled to it by lips, aiming somewhere in nose area.

We continued silently buzz.

As a result, without having reached to Yagudin's persons of all some centimetres, Plushenko has tastefully given smacking kiss to air and has artfully recoiled.

We have howled. Loudly. It occurred in metre from us.

The Zhenya from unexpectedness has moved, has darted at our a mad glance and has hasty risen side by side with Yags.

We continued to howl selflessly.

Then (under ours howl) them have started to award, handing over boxes with any medals. Yags all time tore to start talking to Plushenko, intimately tending to it. But that, impudently ignoring the OTP, scornfully looked in other party. Probably, was afraid Rudkovskaya which all this time observed it at a side.

During all this action the forgotten participants of Grand Prix stood at other side and with a lonely kind applauded Russian champions.

Jouber did not applaud only.

He did not applaud quite in a pointed manner, having crossed on a hand breast. His face in the face of got a crimson shade that was especially appreciable against a snow-white suit.

Probably, Jouber was not too happy that on tournament CoR he has won, award again and Plushenko.

We, basically, understood it.

And here... At some instant Yagudin suddenly seemed that will suffice already to stand and it is time to make a lap of honour. For this purpose it was necessary to be developed "locomotive" and to go. Therefore Alexey Konstantinovich Yagudin, ignoring all around, has turned to companion Plushenko, put hands to it on shoulders and has thriftily developed Turin winner a back to itself.
It is necessary to notice that the Zhenya was obediently developed.
So they also stood any time.
Yet have not realised two things:
1. The others while do not go anywhere;
2. Anybody does not go anywhere, because they not on ice, and on a carpet path. And without the skate.
Therefore a lap of honour, cannot make.

Has then burst fireworks, and all of us showered with gold tapes. Under music "Here you leave on ice" honored at a celebration and participants of Grand Prix began to leave a skating rink, trying to be entered by two ranks in the same gate. We, reverentially having stood, at it looked. By all geometrical calculations the Zhenya and Jouber should face exactly in this gate. But here Evgeni Viktorovich, being the skilled intriguer, it was sharply accelerated and, having parted forcibly everything, has jumped out from ice the first, having left red, as a cancer, and unsatisfied Brian's, far behind.

And all of us is still silent buzz, and entangled by gold tapes, did not believe all that have just seen.

Here, actually, and all story.

Plushed
view post Posted on 25/11/2008, 07:23

QUOTE (cekoni @ 21/11/2008, 05:17)
CODE
http://news.livesport.ru/others/2008/11/19/lessons/

:P

Beckham's have offered Plushenko 1000 euros at an o'clock

Victoria and David Beckham have offered the Olympic champion of Turin on figure skating, Russian Evgeni Plushenko to become the personal trainer of their children.

For school hours, with three sons of the former captain of an English national team, figure skater can earn one thousand euro.

As inform the Italian mass-media, while it is not known, whether has accepted Plushenko the offer of star pair.

Dear Posh & Becks,
Evgeni is worth 10000000000000000 euros :36_1_41.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 25/11/2008, 21:26

Today, and not so good news :AddEmoticons04274.gif:
... interview Plush to "Week of sports" (TV "Sport") - 24.11.2008.

I do not may see (or download) video from this site:
Week of sports

... different "options" for video:
video
or:
video link for players (view and download)

... try some of these links - if you make it to donwload, put it on a some server ;)

This is a paraphrase an interview with a some forum...

".. Well, Evgeni has told that should return already in this season, but was traumatised, as a result it was necessary to go to Germany, and is faster in this season any more will not performing. Said that all gathering has spent at own expense, and that such not is admissible Federation should to support and the help, well may possible and find any sponsors.
In general will return if there will be no traumas and service at her expense will be helped Federations, that is, gathering, suits, rehabilitation, medical service at her expense.
"In Federation about returning of Plushenko are sceptical, speaking, if it was necessary to come back, yesterday" - say Popov (journalist).
The microtrauma (like I also has not understood couples, what exactly) he went to Germany on that to an reason, there, where operated a meniscus, already will not have time to type the ideal form, and wishes to return, for victories. Moreover concerning the help wants, that it was not only for Plushenko, but also for all collections."

:AddEmoticons04259.gif:
... we is not clear whether this is a "new" injury, "renewed" injury... or Plush's only remind ourselves of the "old" injury and fear that is not repeated :36_2_77.gif:

HXM
view post Posted on 25/11/2008, 21:54

That video i cant play.... because i have some problems with playing videos from net.... but from that what you write.... if i good undersand, he have some problems with knee again? :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 25/11/2008, 22:09

QUOTE (HXM @ 25/11/2008, 21:54)
That video i cant play.... because i have some problems with playing videos from net.... but from that what you write.... if i good undersand, he have some problems with knee again? :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

I do not know ... I must had to hear him :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

Maybe he was afraid to return "too early" to the competition, and intends to be "kept" until the last moment ... to the Olympics ;)

cekoni
view post Posted on 26/11/2008, 03:17

QUOTE (cekoni @ 25/11/2008, 21:26)
... interview Plush to "Week of sports" (TV "Sport") - 24.11.2008.

Evgeni Plushenko: If to leave on competitions it is necessary to win

OK, I view this interview ... :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

Nothing particularly new, except for one item to the Plush had a small injury and had to go to Germany with the same doctors who are sometimes operable meniscus. Not said when it happened - whether this happened while he was in Mittenwald, or these days ...
All in all - injury is not something dangerous ;)
2. he will not compete in this season, because of the injury not could prepare 100 percent ... and he want only first place.
3. If Ministry of Sport and Skating Federation (or some sponsor) ensure the conditions for the training, be paid coach (Mishin) and choreographer, doctor, etc. ... and he not have injuries - he will return and compete in the Olympic Games!
To the same ask and all the other athletes, that is, skaters.
Request and support from other skaters, coaches and the public to perform that pressure to the "competent institutions".
4. He paid training in Italy, Estonia and Germany.... and this is not small money.
5. He (and other skaters) are forced to perform in such shows as the "Star Ice" - to be able to survive.
6. told is the story that he was a clerk said to him that he needs to understand, that he not football player. He is said to fully understand, but if that does not support institutions - will not be any results of the competitions.
... and that's all.

Full interview boils down to this:
- Notice that he will not compete this year
- Attempt to pressure to officers to "open bag" :P

If somebody to be treated as his spoiled and moneygrubbing - you need to be seriously asked whether they live on the air? :kaos-pika25.gif:

:bolero kiss.gif:

724 replies since 21/11/2008, 05:17   29544 views