STAR ICE show, Russian skating with celebrities (TV Rossia - RTR Planeta)

« Older   Newer »
cekoni
view post Posted on 2/12/2008, 00:00

QUOTE (HXM @ 1/12/2008, 08:40)
So what do you think.... ? :AddEmoticons04263.gif: I think it was been funny and that Plushy's faces ...

Yes, it was funny watch, how this chairs was "musicality" than "respectively Sex Boobs" :P :36_11_6.gif:
... of course, he is always cute :36_1_41.gif: .... "without" :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

QUOTE (rainisland @ 1/12/2008, 10:51)
Oh girls---...................I tried to watch it, believe me...........I did my best,..........
But Sex Bomb with Yana was something AWFULL, something too mush for my heart.............. :36_1_63.gif:

I watched only one side of TV screen, and treated she as "equipment to the scene" :36_1_20.gif:

QUOTE (HXM @ 1/12/2008, 11:46)
.... but i hope this was been the first and last time of it... :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

:36_2_31.gif: :36_12_16.gif:

rainisland
view post Posted on 2/12/2008, 09:01

eve me...........I did my best,..........
But Sex Bomb with Yana was something AWFULL, something too mush for my heart.............. :36_1_63.gif:
[/QUOTE]
I watched only one side of TV screen, and treated she as "equipment to the scene" :36_1_20.gif:

GREAT IDEA!!!!!! But I hope I will not need this way of "watching tv" next time :-)

CITAZIONE (HXM @ 1/12/2008, 11:46)
.... but i hope this was been the first and last time of it... :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

:36_2_31.gif: :36_12_16.gif:
[/QUOTE]

Mhmhmhmh, for all the money they get for this kind of exibition, I am afraid that we will see them again :kaos-pika18.gif:

HXM
view post Posted on 2/12/2008, 21:25

OK, Yes, you are maybe true... but what shall we do? nothing....

-_- :wacko: <_<

cekoni
view post Posted on 3/12/2008, 00:52

QUOTE (rainisland @ 2/12/2008, 09:01)

GREAT IDEA!!!!!! But I hope I will not need this way of "watching tv" next time ...

... Mhmhmhmh, for all the money they get for this kind of exibition, I am afraid that we will see them again :kaos-pika18.gif:

First, bad news :P ...

http://www.peopleschoice.ru/news/2008/12/1/1908/

Yana Rudkovskaya has told about "number of the dream"

... - One number which I very much wanted, we with Evgeni Plushenko have already made - have danced a striptease. It have shown this Saturday. For a basis took known number of Plushenko Sex Bomb where he undresses in the end. We have altered dance so that he undressed not, but I. Number has occupied 4 minutes of 20 seconds - the longest in the history of show «Star Ice». I have undressed and remained in a "bathing suit" in cost 12.000 euros, embroidered pastes Swarovski. :wacko: I will leave it to myself – in it on a beach I will go.
The second number of our dream for the present in plans. This shooting becomes last before New Year. We with Evgeni under a violin of Edvin Marton's will not only go for a skating in beautiful suits, but also to fly! :blink:

-------------------------------------------------------
:36_20_1.gif:

Crazy woman! :woot: When she saw the Chesna pairs in "extreme skating" in the air, and Lera Kudrayvceva - and she must! :o: ... probably will ask them to rise up, more higher then other!!!! :angry:

Only hope that at the end, because of its egotistical, not somone be hurt... :( :cry:

... then ... good news! :D

From recording 11 episodes Star Ice - monday, 1.12.2008
... a description of the event - eyewitnesses from some Russian site ;) ...

Rudkovskaya has taken off from show thanks to Plushenko!

Zhenya, already when sat down in jury, it was visible that it, not in the spirit of. To see, with Yana have squabbled because of jealousy of Plush. (I think, these are last parties Yana with Phillip Pleyn and articles with photos about it in an Internet).

Rudkovskaya with Ruslan went for a skating second. After number Galkin first a word has pledged to Evgeni's. "Evgeni! (Max has joyfully asked :) ) as to you today Yana skating pleasant?" ....
And here ... :woot: ... Plush gives out: "It was not pleasant to me. Yana skating was not pleasant. One and too, anything new. Ruslan was not pleasant also...." (last scene where Yana with Ruslan become to Plush a back likely has definitively finished, and Goncharov kisses Yana on a breast).... "I most liked number of Avdysh" (it again has been involved in number).
It was necessary to see ..... face Yana during this moment. I it such did not see. Thought, she wanted to kill Plush!

The jury (in particular Chaykovskaya, Tsiskaridze, Bobrin) has joyfully sighed! Well, at last! ITSELF has given OK. Chaykovskaya it is direct has begun to smile, has started something to bear there: that Evgeni the good fellow that it could so to say, the Olympic champion....
Well also has begun. Poor Yana! Who that, in my opinion Tsiskaridze even has told, about an arrest of development.
Fomenko also has with all the heart at "poor" Yanochka. (as a result has put to it 4.0).
Yana stood cried, tried something there even in the protection to speak.
Zhenya, in my opinion, and itself did not expect that after its words, she will SUCH react!
Again to it: "Kotya, be not upset so, we will go home..." Galkin something at Yana has asked about Zhenya, she spitefully, in tears, has answered: "Yes, it he of a "yellow press" has read!"
Plush, something has muttered in the answer...
I thought, what Plush to it an estimation will put.... Well? As a result, it is more than the others - 5,5 (and as much again nearby sitting with it, Altov) to see has taken pity, listening to comments of the others. The others have exposed with all the heart.... 4.0 - Fomenko (as I already wrote), someone 4,5 and the others 5.0. After its number, Plush it was picked up and has run (so more shortly) for side scenes (to see to console crying "Kotya's")...

After number of Zadorozhnaya-Slavnov has met on hairpins on ice to Galkin. There they together tried to represent something on ice... Max and here has recollected Yana's: "Give, as Yana did", (and what that knee-bends began to represent with Lola etc...): "Is not present, give, we will rise sing to Evgeni, she is Yana such fashion here has entered"...

-------------------------------------

pics from recording:
http://www.peopleschoice.ru/paparacci/2008/12/2/1924/

----------------------------------------

http://life.ru/video/7811/

Plushenko has dismissed Rudkovskaya
(revenge for flirtation with Pleyn)

Yana Rudkovskaya has left the project «Star ice», having got for the skating lowest points in the history of show.... etc :P

... translation this video:

Evgeni: I think, however, that 4.0 rating is a little too low...
Yana: You need say to him, that I'm not able...
Evgeni: Yana, I do not want anybody to "expostulate"...
Yana: ... or something else that you said to him
Evgeni: You should say that today, the 5.5 rating - for you was too high rating
Yana: But others have given 4.0, 4.5...
Evgeni: Then ask the other ...
I do not want anyone to speak, how to assess ... I said my opinion.
I do not have rights ... even if someone close to me, even if this maybe my future wife, maybe and mother of my children ... I do not have the right to increased assessment.

---------------------------------------------------------

http://kp.ru/daily/24207/412121/

video download - http://kp.ru/upfile/flv/388424.flv
(from recording episodes, reaction Yana, interview with Plush - paraphrasing translation is in text below)

Plushenko has force Rudkovskaya to tears!
Show shootings "Star Ice" have ended with scandal

Much to regret of the numerous televiewers, popular show was left by one of the brightest participants :blink: – the producer Yana Rudkovskaya.

The past Monday became a rainy day in a life Rudkovskaya's. It would seem, Yana did the big successes on ice. Not last role in it its loved Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko who patiently helped Yana to master figure skating elements has played. Skill Rudkovskaya grew day from day. However, despite this, yesterday's show has ended for it fatally.

On ice Yana has arrived in a feeling sick. Cold which Rudkovsky has picked up couple of days ago affected. Illness has prevented it is high-grade to be prepared for show, at Yana simply does not remain to time for rehearsals.

The result has not kept waiting long. And though, Yana skate without falling and essential errors, its speed, according to judges, was too small.

Has not carried Rudkovskaya and from jury. Yesterday it was extraordinary strict.

– I really so have badly skating?... Yana questioned at judges.

Also has received the answer. Actor Nikolay Fomenko has put to the figure skater improbably low estimation 4.0. And even Evgeni Plushenko has not supported liked, having told that it did not like its skating. The statement of the beloved has definitively upset Rudkovskaya and it has burst into tears directly on a scene.

To correct a situation leader Maxim Galkin who the jokes has tried to amuse the lost participant was called. Partly it was possible to it. But after show the bad mood has returned to Yana. Plushenko, probably, having decided not to irritate the girlfriend during so tragic moment, right after records has for a long time sat down in locker room Dimy Bilana.

Later Evgeni justified the low estimation that being the judge should judge participants impartially and on just. And all who worries about their union with Yana, has calmed: "We love each other, we live together and we are going to to establish a family".

---------------------------------------

http://www.all-news.net/?id=30212

Evgeni Plushenko has expelled Yana Rudkovskaya

... Under scenario, Yana and Ruslan should go for a skating the first, but Yana has refused flatly.
- "I never entered and I will not act as the first" (the "divas" insisted)...

... pairs have done at once a heap of errors and so uncertainly kept on ice that have received one of the lowest points for show history. Having listened to jury, Yana has not constrained emotion and with insult in a voice has thanked everything, and in particular - Evgeni Plushenko then with tears in the face of has left in locker room. The girl started up nobody to itself, and even Evgeni could not console it.
– "Evgeni has read newspapers, here and has condemned!" – Yana was indignant.
We will remind, at delivery ceremony "Gold record player" Rudkovskya has appeared in the company young Phillip Pleyn. All the evening long the fashion designer followed about the lady that does not remain not noticed for other visitors of evening. Plushenko this day was on tours.
– "I simply have no right to put in that case an appreciation!" - has laconically explained the position of Plushenko... – "I estimate skating, first of all".

----------------------------------------

... and little OFF :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

http://www.shoowbiz.ru/showbiznews/3741.html

At Yana Rudkovskaya moustaches :P

Yana Rudkovskaya - the woman rather well-founded. But at rich the whims: at a faultless make up and beautiful packing producer Dima's Bilan dares to carry moustaches.
We have been a little shocked, couple of days ago having found the lady in such kind in Luzhniki, write "Paparazzi". Certainly, to indispensable attribute of cavalrymen of vegetation on the person Rudkovskaya while it is far, and epilation yet did not become an obligatory duty of all women. And nevertheless the horror covers...

It is necessary to assume that the down (is faster, a bristle) over Yana upper lip is somehow especially expensive to its partner in life Evgeni Plushenko.

-------------------------------------

Sorry... this was stronger than me :rolleyes: :36_1_20.gif:

rainisland
view post Posted on 3/12/2008, 08:55

OHHHH MYYYY GOOOOOD!!!!!!!!! I AM WITHOUT WORDS :AddEmoticons04220.gif:
Cekoni, you rock!!!!!!!!!

HXM
view post Posted on 3/12/2008, 17:17

Goooood :AddEmoticons04220.gif: :36_1_55.gif:

QUOTE (cekoni @ 3/12/2008, 00:52)
First, bad news :P ...

http://www.peopleschoice.ru/news/2008/12/1/1908/

Yana Rudkovskaya has told about "number of the dream"

The second number of our dream for the present in plans. This shooting becomes last before New Year. We with Evgeni under a violin of Edvin Marton's will not only go for a skating in beautiful suits, but also to fly! :blink:

I think this i have read somewhere yet .... :AddEmoticons04259.gif: That Edvin compose some extra song for Plushy who dedicate it to Jana.....

cekoni
view post Posted on 4/12/2008, 03:40

QUOTE (HXM @ 3/12/2008, 17:17)
I think this i have read somewhere yet .... :AddEmoticons04259.gif: That Edvin compose some extra song for Plushy who dedicate it to Jana.....

image image image image

Plushed
view post Posted on 4/12/2008, 09:55

From My little corner of the World.
Good on Yana. I Like how she has a go.
And does heaps better than I ever could.

Emy71
view post Posted on 4/12/2008, 10:34

---------------------------------------------------------

Plushenko has force Rudkovskaya to tears!
Show shootings "Star Ice" have ended with scandal

She cries, he is jealous, she leaves the show....This is the TV show. They must have been a beautiful moving sketch.Marilyn Monroe said "it doesn't care if people speak badly or well of you, the main point is that people speak of you."

cekoni
view post Posted on 5/12/2008, 00:58

QUOTE (Emy71 @ 4/12/2008, 10:34)
.. She cries, he is jealous, she leaves the show....This is the TV show. They must have been a beautiful moving sketch.
Marilyn Monroe said "it doesn't care if people speak badly or well of you, the main point is that people speak of you."

And...? How has ended Marilyn? :blink:

... in general, I do not like when your own life "presents" all the insight :sick: - TV is, certainly, not a "healthy" place for that <_<

... something "nice".... for a change ;)

-------------------------------

... something funny :P

http://www.dni.ru/showbiz/2008/12/4/154688.html

... "This week she very strongly was ill", - the partner Rudkovskaya, Ruslan Goncharov tried to provide a justification...

"Oh, we here all are ill", - has informed Nikolay Tsiskaridze. - "Do not represent, as it is heavy to sit in jury! The finger falls off on buttons to press".

"And I in general had yesterday a temperature", - has added Nikolay Fomenko.... - "and the hand was ill".

"And though tongue is ill me, it is necessary to make comments", - Dmitry Guberniev has interfered...

:AddEmoticons04220.gif: :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

---------------------------------

... and something "new" :D

DVD «Star ice»

Channel "Russia" and the newspaper «Komsomol truth» let out DVD «Star ice». In him the best performances from show are collected...

A disk on sale since December, 4th in all news-stands of the country.

(It has been announced, it will be on the disk and Plush's "tips" about skating, but it seems there is only recording of his "Tango" ;) )

Emy71
view post Posted on 5/12/2008, 13:27

This sentence is a historical sentence that said Marilyn..
However, also I agree with you.Private life must remain private and not throw in television!
it is sad but they will have perceived many money for this...

rainisland
view post Posted on 5/12/2008, 13:37

I supose that you said all what was necessary to say.
I prefer not to comment at all.

cekoni
view post Posted on 6/12/2008, 05:06

QUOTE (cekoni @ 5/12/2008, 00:58)
... and something "new" :D

DVD «Star ice»

Channel "Russia" and the newspaper «Komsomol truth» let out DVD «Star ice». In him the best performances from show are collected...

A disk on sale since December, 4th in all news-stands of the country.

(It has been announced, it will be on the disk and Plush's "tips" about skating, but it seems there is only recording of his "Tango" ;) ...

On DVD are a few clips from the recording, who are not entered in the show, but yet appeared on YouTube :lol:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AZ0en6HN2ok
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qpD5GcenE6A

Situation, when Baskov "spit" jury with water :P

(I suggest... copy/paste this links to: http://keepvid.com/ .... then "Save as" video as .mp4 format ;) )

----------------------------

... btw... 3 pairs "training" with Plush - episodes 10 :rolleyes:

Afanaseva-Nartsiss-profile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScztZLQvPA8

Obertas-Peskov-profile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1vakITn9uw

Zadorozhnaya-Slavnov-profile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTdS9PJgf7U

(to remind you, on fsvids forum is topic with all "big" videos ;) ... )

cekoni
view post Posted on 8/12/2008, 03:52

... so... Star Ice - 11 episodes (06.12.2008.)

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Before the "performance" of Yana, Galkin read to him a few text of the "yellow press", about his "envy" on Goncharov... (his reaction)...

After the performance, Galkin comment Goncharov's kiss in her chest.
Yana: "It is for camera."
Galkin: "See, Zhenya, and when you think that she does something for you, it is actually for the camera!" :P

imageimageimageimageimage

His assessment about number (similar, what I have written previously ;))...

"I dont like it. Yana's skating dont like me. All one and the same, anything new. Ruslan's skating also...."
"Kotya, we will go home ... to plan children. ... you will go for a skating with me."
"Why you so upset? We go home, and... "all"..." :P
(in editing are remove a lot of that ;))

imageimageimageimageimage

Chaykovskaya says that he, as Olympic champion best known what says, that in all right when it says to her that a lot of skating ...
Explained to her that under the "skating" could be considered only when it is Goncharov up and turns ... as soon as it came down, and when the sea itself to skating - it was not nice to see...
... that she reached its peak, and to remain strongest couples in show...
She said and that for him certainly was not easy say all that to Yana's in public...

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

... rest...

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

P.S.... following 2 episodes are "normal", the third will be Gala (probably "New Year Gala") - then they all couples perform (even who drop off :P ) ... I do not know whether is then ends show or...? :unsure:

These are the remaining pairs:

- Fekla Tolstaya - Artur Dmitriev (I do not know whether to return to its previous partner John Zimmerman...)
- Lera Kudryavceva - Gwendal Peizerat
- Yulia Savicheva - Jérôme Blanchard
- Elena Berezhnaya - Dima Bilan
- Anastasiya Grebenkina - Alexandr Belov
- Anastasiya Zadorozhnaya - Sergey Slavnov

I suppose that this will be the end of the final order, though that any one of the first three pairs may to win (is equally good) ;)

cekoni
view post Posted on 9/12/2008, 05:26

... if did not see all the Pairs so far - it is time :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

More pics from 11 episodes...

- Fekla Tolstaya - Artur Dmitriev

imageimage

- Lera Kudryavceva - Gwendal Peizerat

imageimage

- Yulia Savicheva - Jérôme Blanchard

imageimage

- Elena Berezhnaya - Dima Bilan

- Anastasiya Grebenkina - Alexandr Belov

imageimage

- Anastasiya Zadorozhnaya - Sergey Slavnov

-------------------------

Yesterday was a record 12 episodes

Plush was not there (and should be to relax a little ;) )

John Zimmerman is back, and skating with with Fekla Tolstaya (Artur Dmitriev is also resting a bit - probably to Gala's :rolleyes: )

Pairs are performed of 2 numbers (fast and slow) ... drop off are:
Anastasiya Zadorozhnaya - Sergey Slavnov (like I said :P )

- videos from recording:
http://youtube.com/profile?user=tamriko666&view=videos

68 replies since 19/11/2008, 22:27   2892 views