2009 Mishin Summer Training Camps (june, july), Zhenya in Estonia, Italy, Germany

« Older   Newer »
cekoni
view post Posted on 11/8/2009, 03:14

Mittenwald 2009 ..... PART III ^_^

... by kiwi desire, this part can not be copied anywhere. :B):

Read it there:
http://evgenyplushenkodevotion.yuku.com/re...tml#reply-23867

-----------------------

P.S. add video for download "Training. Pinzolo, Italy (pt. 3 - jumps and circular steps) - 23Mb" in post before ;)

Edited by cekoni - 23/8/2009, 03:29

cekoni
view post Posted on 23/8/2009, 02:43

PART IV (final part) ;) ... 24.07.2009.

http://evgenyplushenkodevotion.yuku.com/re...tml#reply-23887

kiwidefresa

Mittenwald 2009

The last day

For this day I'm quoting one the best songs ever written that sadly has the most approaching events to reality.

The last day: I want you to notice, when I'm not around… You're so fuckin' special wish I was special.

I arrived a little bit late for my 11am training time, I usually arrived at 10:30 but I missed some minutes, later I realized that I missed when the angel came down.

If I'm going to die someday there is only one way and one person who has the capacity and exact amount of energy to do this to me. Yes his name is Evgeni Plushenko, my personal killer.

I was taking some schedule pictures when Papa Mishin literally pull Kersti with him interrupting her activities and said "we have a problem" followed by a "we need ice" of course they were talking about my Angel, my killer my King! What happened!! Mishin would never ever behave like this in a normal situation. So I waited. Kersti returned and smiled to me with a "nothing serious, Mishin is also a good actor" look. But I knew it inside me, he was hurt again. Yeah he played football the day before again.

Besides that, it was the Gala day and he was schedule for that night skating in 15th place. I wrote to my brother: "if I survive to see him skating live you will receive another sms later. If not, send for my corpse"

11:11:22 am I was standing in my place watching the zamboni (I'm sure this is much more entertaining than some skaters I know that I will not mention for respect to Buttle fans LOL) and writing the corpse message when my personal killer surprised me with his gentle voice and said "I'm not skating today" while he was passing by the hall walking in my direction. I was shocked! Those words together "Not" and "Skating" it felt like a knife and it didn't feel alright!

I just wrote a message arranging my funeral stuff and I wouldn't be on it. I had to make sure so I managed to ask "oh! But what about tonight?" and he answered "maybe, maybe" (In an interview about Olympics with some French guy way)

I was hurt and bleeding with those words. He stabbed me and twisted his knife while he said "I'm you king" lol.

He stopped at the very end of the ice rink and start talking to my new friend (I'm sure I will receive some kicks from xim but I don't know his name, he was training Fumie) I wanted to approach and talk with him but he was in pain mood and I was in my shaky mood LOL

He returned and passed me again, tripped with something and started to feel pain on his knee so I asked him "are you feeling ok?" I know! What a stupid question, but I wasn't surprise anymore I said a lot of stupid things LOL. He answered "Yeah I'm still alive" while he composed himself and started to walk as if nothing had happen. In that moment I knew he was coming back to win. Don't ask why.

I don't care if it hurts, I wanna have control…I want a perfect body; I want a perfect soul…

I stood there for no reason he was out the rink, he was gone. I missed my chance. I was blank. But he was merciful; he gave me a last chance and returned. I wished I had a tequila bottle near me in that moment. I needed it!

I remember I started walking in his direction while I said to my self "come on! you can do it, he is gorgeous, handsome, Olympic champion and…ok ok, but I'm pretty (you wished), intelligent, smart and clever. What can be wrong?" suddenly I was in front of him and I said "hi" (that wasn't very clever, intelligent or smart)

Kiwi:"I'm going to Vancouver…to the Olympics just to see u"
Plush: (Nod). We are working to be there. Thanks
Kiwi: I recorded a message also in the cd that Ada the Italian girl gave you in Italy (again very smart eh?)
Plush: thanks so much
Kiwi: (blank)
Trainer: you're very shy, right?
Kiwi: Yesss (I almost screamed that "yes" to take out all my nervous energy)
Plush: hehehe (conversation between them in Russian)
Kiwi: Do you think we can make that picture now? (I was there for my second pic, remember?)
Plush: Yes now.
Kiwi: (yes now! He said yes now weeeeeeeeee)

So I asked the trainer to take it, he was working inside the ice training someone but there was nobody else around! He said "you know, I'm kind of working here, but yeah I will do it quickly"

He took the picture and returned my camera. "I did it twice but I don't know if its good check it" so I checked and it was perfect but only one. Once again I don't remember him saying good bye or Poka.

When I turned out he was gone, I followed his shape while it vanished out the rink.

He never showed up again.

Although, I really felt stupid and meaningless each time I talked with him. He made me feel special after all.

I liked to think that he showed up for me that day. Mishin wasn't there anymore; there was no training for him. And if Mishin sent him to take care of his fan, Plushenko can have everything he wants because he knows how to follow instructions with humility and then again PAPA MISHIN ROCKS. But if he was there by himself, he has my eternal devotion. If it was a coincidence, I have to say I don't believe in them.

Whatever makes you happy, Whatever you want…

Epilogue:

He dared to defeat Papa Mishin's permission to play football, now we have some results. He showed at the gala but just to get wet in the rain hehehe.

I'm not shy, I felt respect.

Papa Mishin rocks.

…..

I thank you Ada, you were there when I needed you, and you are responsible of this. I was waiting for a sign to booked my trip to Mittenwald, and you said without being sure, "he will be there Silvia, go" I took it personal and I booked my trip. Thanks

Muchas gracias Xime because as you said I had never image to meet him, you made me feel in love with him with all those stories, about his childhood, about competitions. I had never said it but thanks for writing the best biography someone can read about him.

It was very difficult to communicate between us in those days but I felt you very near thanks.

Thanks for read and for your comments . Sorry I'm late :P

Thanks kiwi.... on your devotion to him :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

P.S. wonderful Kiwi's "reports" from the Plushy's summer camp in Germany (Parts 1 & 2) you can find on previous page, Part 3 in firt post on this page ;)

Edited by cekoni - 23/8/2009, 05:56

rainisland
view post Posted on 23/8/2009, 11:01

CITAZIONE
I thank you Ada, you were there when I needed you, and you are responsible of this. I was waiting for a sign to booked my trip to Mittenwald, and you said without being sure, "he will be there Silvia, go" I took it personal and I booked my trip. Thanks

Dear dear girl.........
I know how you feel, and I know very well how you've felling where he was near you.
During all that days at Mittenwald your sms and messenger chat made me feel near to you and to Evgeni.......the only thing that I am sorry about is the fact that I couldn't be there with you, that I missed that chance to share with you that very special moments..........
I hope it will happen again........I mean, I hope that we will have another chance to be near him, together...........
Evgeni changed our lifes, and he continue to change us inside, making us become better.
Thanks for all,
Ada

kiwidefresa
view post Posted on 1/9/2009, 06:05

QUOTE (rainisland @ 23/8/2009, 12:01)
....the only thing that I am sorry about is the fact that I couldn't be there with you, that I missed that chance to share with you that very special moments..........
I hope it will happen again........I mean, I hope that we will have another chance to be near him, together...........
Ada

:wub: I know thanks Ada I hope we can meet in Vancouver surely Ill be there I will wait for u :)
I really need someone to share with.

light2PIXEL.net
view post Posted on 10/10/2009, 14:30

Hi, more pix:

cekoni
view post Posted on 10/10/2009, 15:00

QUOTE (light2PIXEL.net @ 10/10/2009, 15:30)
Hi, more pix: ....

Oh, your pics is so beautiful! ^_^ :wub: Thank you very much! :36_1_55.gif:

P.S. sorry... today we are have a bit in confusion - buy tickets for the competitions, follow what is happening in Russia currently ... :wacko: :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

rainisland
view post Posted on 16/6/2010, 17:59

Mishin and his team is here, in Pinzolo, Italy, like every year.
It seems that there are no news about Evgeni's partecipation.
I miss him here.......... :AddEmoticons04284.gif:

kudryavka
view post Posted on 17/6/2010, 13:29

QUOTE (rainisland @ 17/6/2010, 02:59)

I feel a little bit sad, this year we can't read your camp report :AddEmoticons04284.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 22/6/2010, 04:41

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 17/6/2010, 14:29)
QUOTE (rainisland @ 17/6/2010, 02:59)

I feel a little bit sad, this year we can't read your camp report :AddEmoticons04284.gif:

As and 2008 ... and so on... eveerything is changed - not always on better... :AddEmoticons04274.gif:

353 replies since 17/11/2008, 10:16   9082 views