2009 Mishin Summer Training Camps (june, july), Zhenya in Estonia, Italy, Germany

« Older   Newer »
dimitra
view post Posted on 23/7/2009, 14:03

lol ada, i laughed like crazy with your post..!!poor sylvia, plushy hugging her and she had to stay calm!give her a hello, she was very brave!

rainisland
view post Posted on 23/7/2009, 14:07

Hello koboldspike and welcome again ^_^ .......the age and sporty type doesn't metter.........Evgeni is kind with all his "brides" and I wish to all his fan to meet him only once - the feelings he gives are unique and .....yes.........you feel like you can run for the world record then :wub:

CITAZIONE
give her a hello, she was very brave!

She said HI BACK to you!!!! We are still talking by msn :wub:
She wrote:
"He has long hair still but short in front i think lol.
I think he is in the same hair as pinzolo but u have to understnd im a first time girl LOL , i never seen his hair before..and his skin and his eyes and papa mishin was looking at mi hands all the time> so as much as i want to take pics or vids it is almost imposible because there are no people around......hhahah i have a pic lol i was waiting for them to distract and shot and i had the flash turn on!!! i wanted to die lol.............so i just trought my camera to my bag as if it wasnt me lOL....!"

dimitra
view post Posted on 23/7/2009, 14:20

lol she d better hide the camera cause Mishin will karate her!
first time she sees evgeni in her life??oh god...poor little sylvia!
tell her courage...!!!I still remember the feeling!!!!she must be in shock!!!

rainisland
view post Posted on 23/7/2009, 14:28

Dear little Silvia...........she went to take a shower now and to relax before going to ice rink ths evening again.
She said that the skaters will play football this evening - germans against russian, after practice :rolleyes:
To be continued.........

rainisland
view post Posted on 23/7/2009, 16:39

The interwiev made by Sara and another lady from official italian site here (Evgeni speaks about our CD surprise also).
I do not comment it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnD723whd54

dimitra
view post Posted on 23/7/2009, 20:15

she is so lucky she is watching the preparation of plushy in more calm environment than pinzolo, I think it is better of plushy also to calm down now after all the fans and del pierro and juventus etc..now he will be more isolated and with only a mexican plushy fan to watch him, :wub: lol i think kiwi must be really in a dreamy cloud now :36_1_41.gif:

rainisland
view post Posted on 23/7/2009, 20:46

Well, she is for sure ^_^ . she sent me a message, she was there also this evening, alone,
with papā Mishin and Plushy......than se asked for another pic, but Evgeni was without t-shirt and he said that it's not a right moment :wub:
Lucky mexican girl...... ^_^
And yes........Pinzolo was so crouded and so caotic these days, it wasn't such a good idea to have two summer camps at the same time at such a small village as Pinzolo is - Juventus and Mishin.........mhmhhm :huh:
At Mittenwald it seems really to be very very peacefull for Plushy and all skaters from Mishin's team, they needed it.

cekoni
view post Posted on 24/7/2009, 00:11

QUOTE (lucymei @ 22/7/2009, 15:32)

QUOTE (lucymei @ 22/7/2009, 22:59)
QUOTE (HXM @ 22/7/2009, 22:05)
There is a little mistake in that video - not Mishin and YOUR wife, but Mishin and HIS wife ;)

... correct error :kaos-pika03.gif:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=86VKRR7H

A wonderful gift for your friends that you were there :rolleyes: .... and nice information for all of us the other, to know how Pinzolo and environment in fact look ^_^ .... thank you a lot, Lucy :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

I was really sorry, but you and in second video's have error - at the end is not see photos of all you together with names, and "official" photographer ;) ... and not: David "Cusing" - than David Avdysh (4:55) :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

QUOTE (koboldspike @ 23/7/2009, 14:59)

Oh, shit! Sorry! Thought the pics were on the last side of the thread... Oops!

:36_11_6.gif:

Binia, you dont go in Mittenwald? :rolleyes:

dimitra
view post Posted on 24/7/2009, 00:50

which pictures??

cekoni
view post Posted on 24/7/2009, 01:17

Thanks Ada for "reports" from Kiwi :wub:

QUOTE (rainisland @ 23/7/2009, 10:04)
... Evgeni had a bad day - he's soffered for the problems on his leg and he was very very worried, so he was in the very bad mood.
But during the practice he jumped only 3a and combination, and Silvia said that he did spins also - like Lysacek :lol: and it was incredible, she said!!!!...

... some details from EPD - Ximena: :)
- ... Plush was not that day in the morning, that was a couple of days ago, because the day before he fell badly and injured his leg,...
- ... He did 3a-3t-2t combos and 3ax all over the place because they were testing his jumps, because of that fall that injured his leg....
- ... Also and, I'm sorry I'm going to be all secretive about it, but Mishin has a "secret weapon" that he's doing with Plush. Kiwi saw it and told me about it, but Mishin is making very sure that it does not slips out, so all I can share with you, is that it sound very good and who knows maybe you'll see it in the Gala...

-------------------------

QUOTE (rainisland @ 23/7/2009, 21:46)
... she was there also this evening, alone, with papā Mishin and Plushy...... than se asked for another pic, but Evgeni was without t-shirt and he said that it's not a right moment :wub:
Lucky mexican girl...... ^_^

If anyone deserved "lucky", it is a kiwi ^_^ ... after so many years and so the "distance" from Evgeni ;) Let she enjoy and for us others :rolleyes:

P.S.... I hope that to Evgeni's not boring in "empty" Germany... after so "full and exciting" Italy :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

dimitra
view post Posted on 24/7/2009, 01:26

she really deserves such a gift and it is really the best plushy gift to watch the olympic Champion training :)!I m sure she wont forget it ever!
I m happy that they treat her nice and gentle..all people in his team..Plush can appreciate his fans...I ve told you he is a nice person, no matter what i had read before, he really is polite and kind even if he is not smiling all the time :)
And I trust Mishin, he can evaluate the good people and his fans , bravo sylvia!And i think they will remember you also!!!
and knowing all secrets of mishin..lucky kiwi!i wonder if it is an extra jump..like an extra quad, salcow...but i can wait until competitions...a Plushy surprise!

cekoni
view post Posted on 24/7/2009, 01:30

QUOTE (dimitra @ 24/7/2009, 02:26)
... and knowing all secrets of mishin..lucky kiwi!i wonder if it is an extra jump..like an extra quad, salcow...but i can wait until competitions...a Plushy surprise!

Maybe Ximena talk about "Lysacek" spin? ;) :ph34r:

which pictures??

Yes, which pics? :huh: :lol:

cekoni
view post Posted on 24/7/2009, 06:46

More Ada's pics from Pinzolo ^_^ ... (for whom is register on Facebook ;))

https://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=1530...9&id=1530716391

kiwidefresa
view post Posted on 24/7/2009, 12:18

hello girls i have some time to write but ok just to set things..

1.yes Im in heaven.
2. papa mishin rocks LOL
3. plush is GRANDE
4. david rocks too! LOL
5. plushenko's hair is same long as pinzolo LOL
6. Plush without t/shirt ROOOOCCKKS lol
7. Im in heaven and my soul is writing!.... greetngs from heaven

353 replies since 17/11/2008, 10:16   9082 views