2009 Mishin Summer Training Camps (june, july), Zhenya in Estonia, Italy, Germany

« Older   Newer »
lilaa
view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 20:36

I am still thinking about trip to Pinzolo

I'm also thinking about that. I never thought about that as a possibility before you asked me in Prague about it, and now I can't stop thinking about going there :)
But is it guaranteed that I will have the opportunity to see his training if I go there?? :blink: Because it would be very stupid if I organize this trip and went there and then I don't see him

cekoni
view post Posted on 17/4/2009, 01:23

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 16/4/2009, 15:55)
BTW Alexei Nikolaevich was there, too :woot: I'm surprised a little and very glad. Because I have been thinking he's in Florida now.

Tomorrow is Pairs short program and Men free skating, Ice Dance. I'm going to cheer for Team Russia image

Not for Japan? :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

kudryavka
view post Posted on 17/4/2009, 04:26

QUOTE (cekoni @ 17/4/2009, 10:23)
Not for Japan? :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

I love my coutry but.. I don't want to tell a lie!! I want to devote my cheer to team Russia, because of :15f535z.gif:
Sorry for mom dad grandma grandpa. Your daughter betrays a country yesterday and today :ph34r:

Ru-ssi-a!! Ru-ssi-a!! :i5skuv.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 17/4/2009, 04:39

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 17/4/2009, 05:26)
I love my coutry but.. I don't want to tell a lie!! I want to devote my cheer to team Russia, because of :15f535z.gif:
Sorry for mom dad grandma grandpa. Your daughter betrays a country yesterday and today :ph34r:

Ru-ssi-a!! Ru-ssi-a!! :i5skuv.gif:

:o: In the name of the love that terrible things happen! :woot: :P

P.S.... and now instead of Russians to be proud of what Evgeni "recruit" foreign nationals - they criticize him :lol:

fialka
view post Posted on 17/4/2009, 13:23

QUOTE (lilaa @ 16/4/2009, 21:36)
But is it guaranteed that I will have the opportunity to see his training if I go there?? :blink: Because it would be very stupid if I organize this trip and went there and then I don't see him

You are right. I have also thought about it. I also don't need to go there if I won't see him while training. Adela wrote that people who have Mishin's sympathy are able to see Plushenko on ice and off ice. I think that Adela has this sympathy. If I am not right, please Adela, correct me! So I think there is possibility to see Plushenko's training just thanks to Adela. Am I right?

Emy71
view post Posted on 28/4/2009, 12:27

CITAZIONE (fialka @ 17/4/2009, 14:23)
CITAZIONE (lilaa @ 16/4/2009, 21:36)

You are right. I have also thought about it. I also don't need to go there if I won't see him while training. Adela wrote that people who have Mishin's sympathy are able to see Plushenko on ice and off ice. I think that Adela has this sympathy. If I am not right, please Adela, correct me! So I think there is possibility to see Plushenko's training just thanks to Adela. Am I right?

I am thinking also to go to Pinzolo and I have looked at the prices in some Hotels of middle level (2-3 stars).For July 2009 the prices will be around 60 Euro to 75-80 Euro for person.
http://www.pinzolo.it/alberghi/
It is not few for me :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

I don't know if Ada can introduce a lot of people to assist to the trainings if we will appear to the door, but it would be also interesting to see out Evgeny run to the open space, or he is going for a walk...

This would be a splendid occasion to personally know someone of you...The thing makes me curios but there is the problem of a different language (personally I speak a bad english). It would be a real confusion..

dimitra
view post Posted on 28/4/2009, 12:59

I think i go to pinzolo too, just for a weekend if i can afford it, just to say hello to the Ice God!

fialka
view post Posted on 28/4/2009, 15:07

QUOTE (Emy71 @ 28/4/2009, 13:27)
...The thing makes me curios but there is the problem of a different language (personally I speak a bad english). It would be a real confusion..

I don't speak good English too. Lilaa knows me :lol: :lol: But I understand the main subject and I can speak if I arrange everything in my head :lol: :lol:

dimitra
view post Posted on 28/4/2009, 16:25

dont worry, probably we wont speak any language, when you around plushy you usually mute afterwards..

cekoni
view post Posted on 29/4/2009, 00:07

QUOTE (Emy71 @ 28/4/2009, 13:27)
... I don't know if Ada can introduce a lot of people to assist to the trainings if we will appear to the door, but it would be also interesting to see out Evgeny run to the open space, or he is going for a walk...

This would be a splendid occasion to personally know someone of you...The thing makes me curios but there is the problem of a different language (personally I speak a bad english). It would be a real confusion..

We can go there to "shifts" ;)

As Dimi said: silence will be more occurrences .... and after that, we can understand each other with the help of the "hands and feet" :lol:

dimitra
view post Posted on 29/4/2009, 00:14

but it would be also interesting to see out Evgeny run to the open space, or he is going for a walk...[

or he is going out of sauna... :36_12_16.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 29/4/2009, 00:58

QUOTE (dimitra @ 29/4/2009, 01:14)
but it would be also interesting to see out Evgeny run to the open space, or he is going for a walk...[

or he is going out of sauna... :36_12_16.gif:

or AND WE ALL in the sauna image

:36_11_6.gif:

dimitra
view post Posted on 29/4/2009, 01:36

which weekend you think you go.?We have to seperate! I think evgeni will be shocked with so many girls coming to see him...he will run away!LOL!

cekoni
view post Posted on 29/4/2009, 01:49

QUOTE (dimitra @ 29/4/2009, 02:36)
which weekend you think you go.?We have to seperate! I think evgeni will be shocked with so many girls coming to see him...he will run away!LOL!

It is good for his condition :D

dimitra
view post Posted on 29/4/2009, 01:52

QUOTE (cekoni @ 29/4/2009, 01:58)
or AND WE ALL in the sauna image
:36_11_6.gif:

no me i prefer i wait outside with the towel :D

It is good for his condition :D

LOL!!!!!i just got the image of plushy running and 100 women running behind him in the mountains :36_11_6.gif:

I think i ll go to Mittelwald :ph34r:

353 replies since 17/11/2008, 10:16   9083 views