2009 Mishin Summer Training Camps (june, july), Zhenya in Estonia, Italy, Germany

« Older   Newer »
cekoni
view post Posted on 20/7/2009, 02:14

Some weird translation ... may have been automatically translated from Italian, but nor the original Italian text is not much understandable :huh:

Juventus in Trentino

http://www.sevenpress.com/seven/articolo/28490
Serie A,2009-07-14 10:56:00

The longest day of Alex Del Piero in Pinzolo

.... Then at noon sharp, or nearly so, Alex was in the changing rooms of the center Pineta welcome a visit, as the superstar of the figure skating world, the great Russian Evgeni Plushenko three times world champion, five times European and especially the gold medal Olympic Games in Turin in 2006 in the individual. Plushenko is from a few days training with the national of your country in Pinzolo stage on ice at a stone's throw from the game Bianconeri. Preparing to attend the Olympics next February in Vancouver in Canada, where to start yet as the big favorite to recapture a title that won three years ago by obtaining the record of scoring in both the short program on the notes of Puccini's Tosca that in Free music on the "Godfather." The meeting between the two world champions was particularly jovial. Alex has donated his autographed jersey and ten Plushenko in turn called in the late afternoon to attend a workout with his skates. Del Piero is a fan of Evgeni Plushenko and is a fan of Alexander. The two have also set out on the dribbler of the principal fields of Pineta: the blond Russian walking barefoot and with no knees peeled for a fall on ice but too casual for a production of calcium in the market for Carisolo. Where in the afternoon, some journalists at Juventus following the withdrawal of the Pinzolo and some press bianconero began to partitella two times, after which appeared definitely destroyed and malconci and dramatically boccheggianti and looking desperate a fountain of water. Would have to see them play Del Piero and then judge them ... "Football is my second favorite sport together all'hockey," confessed the young emerge in St. Petersburg by all considered the greatest skater of all time. "Del Piero I like because it is a true genius of football." Like Diego said in recent days of his captain. "In Italy are always very happy, especially in Turin which is related not to have won more then a European and especially the Olympic gold medal. Turin is for me a kind of second home. " Pinzolo As for Alex Del Piero....

.... After golf and before ascending to the chalet with Fiat to participate Trezeguet, Amauri, Sissoko and Diego the dinner benefit for the Sant'Anna hospital in Turin, Del Piero has kept the promise made to Evgeni Plushenko and has eighteen reached the palace of ice where Pinzolo the Russian Olympic champion, he performed for him in a ballet with figures pattini....

http://www.sevenpress.com/seven/articolo/28723
Calcio Professionisti,2009-07-18 10:44:03

.... And Evgeni Plushenko returned that received a visit last night by the captain of Juventus afternoon of witnessing all'allenamento Bianconeri. Between Del Piero and the Olympic rink in Turin in 2006 was a beautiful relationship of esteem and sympathy. Even Thursday night Alex Del Piero did not lose any opportunity to follow the evolution of the phenomenon on the Russian ice during the show which was held at the center of Pineta Palace before a select audience and competent. Plushenko has performed in a number of high school that only he can do in the world and that he interpreted to perfection then wring the eye to Del Piero who, sitting in a box the stands with the cover on his knees, his hands are skinned to applaud. Subsequently, the two number one in the world have spoken dense dense exchanging information on the different preparations and physical experience at the highest competitive level. Alexander had also invited the Russian to be outstanding all'amichevole Tuesday in Trento with Vicenza, but Plushenko Pinzolo leave Saturday after two weeks of training to continue his tour in Germany in view of the forthcoming Winter Olympics in Vancouver in Canada...

From second text, I only understand that is developed sympathy between them two, that Del Piero was on the Gala show in thursday and he is delighted with Evgeni's skating, and that Plushy left Pinzolo on saturday and went to Germany :rolleyes:

Edited by cekoni - 20/7/2009, 04:00

Emy71
view post Posted on 20/7/2009, 12:42

AAAAA!!!be everything marvelous for me!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAA!!!!! :lol: New Tango, Alex Del Piero, Evgeny and Alex Toghether !!!!!!!My favorite Italian sportsman together with my absolute favorite!!!!!!!

I think that this exhibition of "Tango" has gotten by only for the Gala and that he is preparing us one "surprise" for when he will go on ice-rink for the competitions...!!
"the good fish is in deep sea" I don't know if the set phrase is exact but it makes to understand what I intend.

lucymei
view post Posted on 22/7/2009, 00:07

CITAZIONE (lucymei @ 22/7/2009, 01:00)
vi racconto il nostro incontro !!!! è stato favolosooooooooo !!!!! siamo arrivate io e la ragazze Tamara,Ada,Tiziana,raffaelalla,daniela e il nostro fotografo loris ihih alle 11.00 di domenica 12-07-09 lui non c' era ! ma mishin si e molto gentilmente si è concesso per una foto :rolleyes:
usciamo dal palaghiaccio anche perchè dentro si gelava e tra un chiacchiera e l altra si fanno le 16.00 ora in cui iniziava l allenamneto pomeridiano ... ma di plushy nemmeno l 'ombra ... le 17.00 niente ... le 17.30 ancora nulla le 18.00 svanito nel nulla avevamo perso ogni speranza ... alla fine abbiamo detto pazienza tornero domani mattina :AddEmoticons04284.gif:
così con la dani andiamo al bar che si trova proprio di fronte al palaghiaccio a prenderci un aperitivo per annegare la nostra disperazione avrei voluto mettermi a piangere ) :AddEmoticons02111.gif:
quando arriva tizi la figlia di Ada ad avvisarci che era appena arrivato un nostro carissimo amico ! :lol:
ci scapiccolliamo fuori e lui era liiiiiiii davanti al palaghiaccio con David Cousing il suo coreografo!!!! era li davanti a noi senza transenne o guardie come uno di noi
Zhenya è stato di una disponibilità incredibile si è concesso per foto e autografi (mi sono avvicinata per dirgli i can kiss? ma al kiss non ci sono arrivata ... lo baciato prima ) ,ada gli ha consegnato i cd e noi il cubo di kibrick per farlo divertire durante il coprifuoco di mishin e tamy gli consegna i suoi disegni che ovviamente ritraggono plushy !
poi prima di andare via ci fà "tomorrow i'm gonna skate" significa domani pattino ! ci ha invitato per i suoi allenamenti il mattino seguente stavo per svenire e prima di andare via ci manda dei bacini troppo dolce ! :AddEmoticons04225.gif: come fa per entrare nel palaghiaccio noi tutte lanciamo un urlo di gioia :AddEmoticons04263.gif:
lui fà un salto poi si affaccia dalla porta e fà una faccia tra il divertito e il sorpreso che non dimenticherò maiiiii !!! :wub:
che ve lo dico a fare la notte chi ha dormito ahahahhahaha
il mattino dopo eravamo di nuovo li alle 10.00 in punto e lui era dentro che si stava riscaldando ada era li con lui e noi buone buone c è ne andiamo in tribuna per non disturbare ma poi ada ci fà segno di scendere perchè evgeni le aveva detto di farci andare li aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
arrivate li ada ci ha presentate altro baciono ihih abbiamo fatto una foto tutte insime,poi è iniziato l' allenamento ci ha fatto una sequenza di passi stupenda finito l ' allenamento è andato da del piero dopo una mezzoretta è tornato tutto felice con la maglia firmata altre foto altri autografi è stato veramente gentile ci ha detto che si era sbucciato il ginocchio giocando a calcio dalle foto si vede e prima di andare via ci ha detto che del piero nel pomeriggio forse sarebbe andato al suo allenamento noi purtroppo siamo dovute partire ma sappaimo che c è andato ihih
per 2 giorni ho avuto l adrenalina a 1000 ahahah mi accontenatavo di una foto e invece ho ocnosciuto una persona speciale ... :wub:
che dire un uomo che dopo aver avuto tutto aver vinto tutto si commuove ancora davanti a delle fans non può che essere un grande !!!

questo è un video che ho fatto per ringraziare le mie compagne di viaggio e naturalmente Zhenya !Pinzolo 2009

I will try to translate it in English ihih

cekoni
view post Posted on 22/7/2009, 00:16

QUOTE (lucymei @ 22/7/2009, 01:07)
QUOTE (lucymei @ 22/7/2009, 01:00)
questo è un video che ho fatto per ringraziare le mie compagne di viaggio e naturalmente Zhenya !Pinzolo 2009

Thanks, I already read your lovely text with the help of Google translator :lol: ... grazzie :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

Lucy - link to your video from Pinzolo do not work... :cry:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=42867d4...621d66e282a0ee8

rainisland
view post Posted on 22/7/2009, 09:13

First :lol: notice from MITTENWALD!!!!!!!!!
Silvia (Kiwifresa) is there - I just received her sms - she said that Evgeni is there and that SHE WANTS TO CRY NOW !!!

GO SILVIA, TAKE HIM ALL OUR LOVE AGAIN!!!
I know that feeling!!!! :lol:
CITAZIONE
Lucy - link to your video from Pinzolo do not work...

I have her video here, so I will upload it on mediafire again.
Cekoni, I got your mail, I will replay today afternoon, am not at home now.

dimitra
view post Posted on 22/7/2009, 12:20

kiwi enjoy your time there:)I hope you have fun!!!!

lucymei
view post Posted on 22/7/2009, 14:03

here the translation excused for my English! :AddEmoticons04259.gif: :lol: :cry:

I tell you our meeting!!!! has been ffantastic!!!!! the girls and I Tamara,Ada,Tiziana,raffaelalla,daniela and loris have arrived on Sunday at 11.00 o'clock 12-07-09 but he was not them ! but mishin yes and very kindly he is granted for a photo :kaos-pika11.gif: .
we go out of the ice palace because inside it cold and between a chatter and other arrive the 16.00 when it began afternoon training... but of plushy was not them ... the 17.00 nothing... the 17.30 ... the 18.00 .... nothing we had lost every hope... at the end we have said patience we will return morning tomorrow , with the dani we go to the cafe to drown our desperation I would have liked to cry!!!!! :AddEmoticons02111.gif:
when arrives Tiziana the daughter of Ada to tell what one dear friend of ours has arrived!
we there go out and Zhenya was in front of the ice palace with David Cousing his choreographer!!!! he was them in front of us without barriers, without watches!!!!
Zhenya has been very available he is granted for photo and autographs , ada has delivered him the cd and us the cube of kibrick to make to amuse him during the curfew of mishin and tamy delivers him its sketches that they withdraw plushy!
then before going there away "tomorrow i'm skirt skate" has invited us for his trainings the following morning. I was to faint and before going away sends us of the kisses too much sweet! evgeni to enter in the ice palace and we howl ....
evgeni ago a face between the amazed one and the had a good time one !!!
the morning later we were again at 10.00 o'clock he that was heating ada was already them ^_^ we go on the gallery but Zhenya has said that we could go down

arrive them ada has introduced us other kisses ihih we have made a photo all together it is initiated the training he has made us a stupendous sequence of footsteps endend the training he has gone from of Del Piero after has returned everything happy with the sweater signed !other photos other autographs ! he has been really kind!!! and before going away he has told us that of Del Piero in the afternoon would perhaps have gone to its training...
for 2 days I have had adrenaline to 1000 ahahah I satisfied of a photo and instead I have know a special person...
whether to say a man that after having had everything to have won everything is touched anchors in front of the fans is not able whether to be a great!!! :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

this is a video that I have done for thanking my companions of trip and naturally Zhenya!

Pinzolo 2009

Edited by lucymei - 23/7/2009, 00:51

lucymei
view post Posted on 22/7/2009, 14:32

CITAZIONE (cekoni @ 22/7/2009, 01:16)
CITAZIONE (lucymei @ 22/7/2009, 01:07)

Thanks, I already read your lovely text with the help of Google translator :lol: ... grazzie :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

Lucy - link to your video from Pinzolo do not work... :cry:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=42867d4...621d66e282a0ee8

:kaos-pika03.gif: tries with this link :rolleyes:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6S9EVR2J

Edited by lucymei - 23/7/2009, 17:14

rainisland
view post Posted on 22/7/2009, 17:44

Another sms from Mittenwald, from Silvia:
She is there, watching Evgeni's practice in this moment.
Today she met Mr and Ms Mishin.
She will wait for the end of the training and then she will try to take some pic.
GO SILVIA!!!!

HXM
view post Posted on 22/7/2009, 21:05

There is a little mistake in that video - not Mishin and YOUR wife, but Mishin and HIS wife ;)

lucymei
view post Posted on 22/7/2009, 21:59

CITAZIONE (HXM @ 22/7/2009, 22:05)
There is a little mistake in that video - not Mishin and YOUR wife, but Mishin and HIS wife ;)

:kaos-pika11.gif: sorryyy :36_20_1.gif: :36_20_1.gif:

correct error
:kaos-pika03.gif:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=86VKRR7H

Edited by lucymei - 23/7/2009, 17:11

rainisland
view post Posted on 23/7/2009, 09:04

Hello Forum,
I found Silvia (Kiwifresa) on msn this morning and she gave me some news from Mittenwald:
Evgeni came to ice rink yesterday evening about 6:00 p.m. - Silvia asked the permittion to watch the training and she got it - she said that when HE comes to ice, everybody went away - so she stayed there alone, with Mishin and Evgeni, and she said that, wen she saw him jumping for the first time - SHE DIED!!!
During the afternoon, she met papà Mishin, and he was so pleasured - he said to David: "She's my fan from Mexico".
Evgeni had a bad day - he's soffered for the problems on his leg and he was very very worried, so he was in the very bad mood.
But during the practice he jumped only 3a and combination, and Silvia said that he did spinsalso - like Lysacek :lol: and it was incredible, she said!!!!
After the training, Silvia asked him if she can come to see the training again and he said: "Yes, anytime!".
Silvia said also that he cutted his hair like he had it before and during Olymp. This is nice news, so we need picture ^_^
The Galà will be saturday 25th and we still don't know if Evgeni will partecipe.
Today at 11:00 she will be there to watch the practice again, so I am waiting for her news again.
To be continued....

Emy71
view post Posted on 23/7/2009, 12:56

CITAZIONE (rainisland @ 23/7/2009, 10:04)
Silvia said also that he cutted his hair like he had it before and during Olymp.

SUPERSTITIOUS... :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

But during the practice he jumped only 3a and combination, and Silvia said that he did spinsalso - like Lysacek
What is this..?

rainisland
view post Posted on 23/7/2009, 13:42

CITAZIONE
he did spinsalso - like Lysacek
What is this..?

Sorry, I wanted to write HE DID SPINS ALSO - LIKE LYSACEK.

News from Silvia:
Plushy arrived ths morning in Arena..............singing!! :wub:
Good mood today......o she entered in Arena, and papà Mishin asked Plushy to do some steps in front of him, from where Silvia couldn't see it.
So, Evgeni said: "No, it's better here!" and he changed his position so she could see him finnaly.!!!
She wrote that Plushy did a spins and line stepfootwork and it was amazing.
Then they finish and papà Mishin was out and he took david with him because david was waiting for plush and papà said something like ....let him he will make photos now. Silvia guess he knew what she wants to ask today. :wub:
Then they made 2 pictures, and Silvia gave him a little present and he said @muchas gracias@ :lol:
He hugs her by side and she said that she was shaking like hell but very standy :lol: , felt very calm with him but inside she was burning (I know this feelng very well :rolleyes: )
Then the line msn came down and I still waiting for her to come online and to continue her story......and maybe a pic :B):
To be continued...........

koboldspike
view post Posted on 23/7/2009, 13:59

Ladies, thank you so much for the "bride" pics! I am still giggling, and that`s quite rare at the moment.Can`t stop imagining poor Zhenya trying to escape a bunch of us "brides" coming after him with a fisher`s net. Lol! Well, I am old and very much not the sporty type (have a look at the bride in front on the 2nd pic, and you might get an idea), but in this case I could run world record, I suppose. Giggle!

Oh, shit! Sorry! Thought the pics were on the last side of the thread... Oops!

353 replies since 17/11/2008, 10:16   9082 views