2009 Mishin Summer Training Camps (june, july), Zhenya in Estonia, Italy, Germany

« Older   Newer »
rainisland
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 17:59

The emotions came down now and I can describe the day:
This morning me and Tizi woke up at 8:00 and after breakfast (it was about 10:00) we went to the ice rink - AND PLUSHY WAS ALREADY THERE WITH DAVID, training office.
He said: "Come in, if you want", so we came in, of course :lol: ...
He continued to work the coreography off ice, and, in the same time, he spoke with me - he said: "After traning I will meet Del Piero " (Alex Del Piero is a famous football player of Juventus - Juventus team is at Pinzolo for stage, too, the same two weeks like Mishin team)....then he arrived near to me and he asked: "Do you know that blond on the right?" :B): (the blond on the right was a beautiful mother of Arthur Gachinski). And Ireplayed: "NO I don't know her, I saw her here, must be one of us?" :lol: And then Evgeni asked me: "Yes, sure, but what do you think - is it a fan of me?" :36_11_6.gif: Ooooohhhhhhhhh, I understood now, I said, and he laughed like a mad, and David, too.............He is really something special when nice blond ladies are around :36_12_16.gif:
Then he told me: "I listened the cd yesterday evening (our messagges of course), and I am really shocked - you had a great idea and I am so proud to have a fans like you are!!"
And my heart became :wub: OMG..........AND THEN I ASKED IF I CAN SHOOT A VIDEO WHERE HE WILL TELL SOMETHING TO THIS GIRLS AND MEN WHO SENT HIM ALL THIS MESSAGGE - and he said: "Of course" - so we realised THAT video................it's amazing, he was really amazed, he was really - YES, SHOCKED!!!!!!!!!! :o: :lol:
Then, he told me: let's take a photo with Tiziana, and we did it.
I said to him, then, "Look, Evgeni, I have here 6 italian fans who want to spend some time with you and wish yu good luck!" He turned around, and he said: "Maybe is better after training" - so I sent Tiziana to tell them (to the girls who's waiting outside for my sign to go, because Evgeni will talk to them later" and Tiziana runned there to tell it.
After one minute, Evgeni told me: "Go, call them to come here!!!" , and poor Tiziana runned again to say them to come down :AddEmoticons04263.gif: ...
It was FANTASTIC!!!!!WE made the photos and videos again, and he smiling all the time, he was beautifull.....................just and simply beautifull......
These are some photos of that very special moments:
Training off ice - in the front of ice rink ^_^

Training off ice - in the front of the rink ^_^ ice 2°

With Tiziana:

With all italian fans present there that day (member of our forum are Luci Mei, Daniela, Raffaella, Tamy71......Tiziana..........

With Del Piero:

He was beautiful dressed all in black, like a real black angel....he was beautifull.......sorry girls, I don't have any other words........... :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

rainisland
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 18:19

Training:

Finnaly, it came the moment to see him practice on ice........
We were sitted down, quiet quiet, on the ice there were Mishin, Tatiana Mishina, two coreoghraphs (David and another one which I HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE :o: ).......Lutai, and some little future russian stars.........
Then Evgeni came in..........
And the ice rink was FULL OF HIS PRESENCE..........

And.....and...........
I was there just covered by strange emotions of apsolutely perfection and hard working time.........
He worked really hard to become what we saw today.........
Mishin was quite nervous, because too much people came inside with mobile phone making photos, but we were quiet...... :rolleyes:
There were also RAI SPORT camerman, and another local TV making their job, so BE CAREFULL WHO FOLLOW EUROSPORT CHANNEL - I will try to discover when they will trasmit this ...
Evgeni, this morning, were working only with a choreography of Tango and it seems to be different than the usual show's version.
Of course, we couldn't take photos and videos :B):
The training finished 45 minutes after, one lady came to pick him with her, because he went to meet Del Piero.
After that, outside of ice rink, I saw his feets - they were red and seems to be hurted - and I think that he changed his skateboot.
After that, I left Piznolo because Tiziana has got a training session this evening and I had some problems to solve at home.
During our travel back home, Lucy called me and she said that Plushy came back in the front of the ice rink, and Del Piero promissed that he will come to look Evgeni's practice this evening - so, probably, they are still there now.
The italian girls left Pinzolo, too, this afternoon.
There are still the girls from "official site" and who knows which marvelous noticies we may read from their site soon!! :36_1_41.gif:
To be continued........................

Edited by rainisland - 13/7/2009, 19:23

rainisland
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 18:26

CITAZIONE
Ada can we post this video in official???

Of course you can.
:AddEmoticons04225.gif:

This is an article about meeting between Juventus legend, e Piero, and our blond angel:

http://www.corrieredellosport.it/Notizie/C...ramma+a+Pinzolo

Del Piero - Plushenko - out of program at Pinzolo
The best figure skater ever visited Juventus's stage

PINZOLO, 13 th july – A very pleasant off time program during the summer stage of Juventus at Pinzolo. Evgeni Plushenko, the best figure skater ever, visited today the white and black football team, and he realised his dream to meet his idol: Alessandro Del Piero.

THE GIFT – At the end of his morning practice, Plushenko came to the zona of dressing rooms of the football players and there he received the t-shirt black and white with a number 10, with an autograph - and joking with a ball together with Juventus’s captain, he said to Juventus Channel – “«The football is my second prefer sport, together with a hockey and I have lots of friends - football players at Russia. I do like Del Piero because he is a real genius. I came in Italy always with joy, after my victory at Europian Championship and the gold on Olympic Games 2006 – I consider Turin my second home».

SCHEDULE - Evgeni Plushenko was born at Solnechni (Russia), 3th november 1982, grown up at Sant Peterburgh, the city which Juventus knows very well, because the last season the team played with Zenit at Champions League. (continue with Evgeni’s titles…….)
FOTO: Del Piero-Plushenko, the couple of the champions

Edited by rainisland - 13/7/2009, 19:44

dimitra
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 19:07

at the end he send us a PLUSHYKISS! :36_11_6.gif:

kudryavka
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 19:13

QUOTE (rainisland @ 14/7/2009, 03:26)
This is an article about meeting between Juventus legend, e Piero, and our blond angel:

http://www.corrieredellosport.it/Notizie/C...ramma+a+Pinzolo

GRAZIE ADA. Tonight I can't sleep. I am too excited to sleep

Here are more pics of meeting with Alex
#entry336433032
"Bianco" Plushy and "nero" Alex :AddEmoticons04263.gif:
Cuuuuuuuuute

"To Evgeni" "The Genius" "???" ... Genius of football to genius of figure skating :lol:

More and more from Corriere dello Sport

Edited by kudryavka - 14/7/2009, 05:03

HXM
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 19:26

QUOTE (rainisland @ 13/7/2009, 16:19)
LISTEN, GIRLS, WHAT HE SAID AFTER LISTENED OUR CD (regestered this mornig at 10: a.m)

http://it.tinypic.com/m/4zt015/3

Yeeeeeee :wub: he is sooo cute :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

Thank youuuu
:AddEmoticons04225.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 20:17

I am even in biger shock, than him :blink:

He looks really delight! :o: How his eyes were large, from the pure and sincere joy! :woot: :wub:

I can not believe, how he did not become so "blase" :AddEmoticons04259.gif: .... after so many gifts, after so many years of knowledge that he has fans all over the world, after so much love, which are indicating to him ... :blink: :rolleyes: :wub:

Let me a bit to recover, I think I got a temperature ... :36_12_16.gif:

Thank you a lot, Ada :AddEmoticons02115.gif:

:36_1_41.gif:

dimitra
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 20:46

Ada must be in bigger shock...
ada when you recover please tell us what you told him when you explained about the cd and if he was happy:)
and any other detail you remember...
i have seen the thank you video ten times, his eyes shine like a child who had his chocolate gift.
Maybe it is more important simple gifts
DO you think he understood it is representatives of all world or he thinks he has 51 fans only>?>LOL!!!!

cekoni
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 20:47

QUOTE (dimitra @ 13/7/2009, 17:01)
aaa he is a sweetheart, CECINI REMOVE PLUSHKISS VIDEO IN THE HOME PAGE
we will put this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This? I will try ;)

dimitra
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 20:49

DEL pierro called evgeni "THE genious"?>??? :lol: WOW

two genious people together!!!!

cekoni
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 20:55

Look front page of forum :AddEmoticons0213.gif:

-----------------------------

P.S..... sorry to others ;)

Ado, imam 2 "tehnička video" pitanja :) :
- ovo je m2ts format?
- gde je Raffaelin video od predaje CD-a?

Uploaduj negde ta 2 videa - da napravim HQ AVI-je :36_3_22.gif:

Airiny
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 21:09

Look front page of forum

:36_1_55.gif:

Ja još uvek ne mogu da verujem! :wub:

rainisland
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 21:16

CITAZIONE
gde je Raffaelin video od predaje CD-a?

The video of delivering of the CD are here, but together with all others - Tamy who gives him his sědrawas, and then the video camera shaked so much - and the video is unusefull anymore.
But if I cut the first part I will upload it somewhere.

353 replies since 17/11/2008, 10:16   9082 views