2009 Mishin Summer Training Camps (june, july), Zhenya in Estonia, Italy, Germany

« Older   Newer »
fialka
view post Posted on 21/3/2009, 20:30

What about going to Mittenwald? Is somebody planning to go there? And if I go there just as simple fan, will I be able to visit Mishin trainings? ... I mean if I will be able to watch his trainings? (I don't want to skate there :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ). Does anybody know ...?

rainisland
view post Posted on 21/3/2009, 20:48

Of course, Dasa, WE KNOW EVERYTHING ^_^
Last year I was at Mittenwald, and for me it wasn't so nice experience - Evgeni came 5 days after all other skaters, with Yana, and he was very very cold and distant, he trained only in the evening and it was not possible to have any contact with him.
I think it's because of the presents of Yana.
Then I left Mittenwald because I have booked my vacantion in Sardegna with my daughter.
The organisation was awfull, too expensive, bad food and very arogand persons around, and it was possible to follow the trainings only to the people of Mishin's simphaty - but I wasn't there anymore, one of Evgeni's fan, names Sara could tell you more........but I am afraid that she will not write here....
I suggest you to come to Pinzolo, the stage last year was just gorgeous, I was there two weeks and the Forum (not this one, but this is another story) received news day after day, sometimes directly - we were talked about all what Plushy did, when he came to training, when he didn't, when he did his off ice training, when he played tennis with Mishin and Lutai......and lots of other story like that one when Plushy came out from sauna almost naked :AddEmoticons04263.gif: and my daughter runed to me and to Sara and she said : "There is Plushy naked downthere" :lol: and we didn't believe her, but it was true, he was sitting and watching TV with only towel around....... ^_^
How many beautiful memories..........Can't wait to go there again....

Edited by rainisland - 21/3/2009, 21:58

cekoni
view post Posted on 21/3/2009, 21:46

QUOTE (rainisland @ 21/3/2009, 20:48)
....and lots of other story like that one when Plushy came out from sauna almost naked :AddEmoticons04263.gif: and my daughter runed to me and to Sara and she said : "There is Plushy naked downthere" :lol: and we didn't believe her, but it was true, he was sitting and watching TV with only towel around.......

image ... what commercial for Pinzzolo image

:36_11_6.gif:

rainisland
view post Posted on 21/3/2009, 21:55

You mean "publicity" for Pinzolo???
Ohhhhhhhhh, I love that kind of publicity :lol:

Oh, I wish only to see Tizi skating with Mishin at Pinzolo this year............. :(

cekoni
view post Posted on 21/3/2009, 21:59

QUOTE (rainisland @ 21/3/2009, 21:55)
You mean "publicity" for Pinzolo???
Ohhhhhhhhh, I love that kind of publicity :lol:

Oh, I wish only to see Tizi skating with Mishin at Pinzolo this year............. :(

Yes: publicity :P

You see, everything will turn out well ;) :kaos-pika27.gif:

fialka
view post Posted on 24/3/2009, 12:05

Memories from Pinzolo sound great! :wub: :wub: But I am afraid that Italy will be more expensive and more difficult for me to realize than Germany. But you have enticed me very much and I will think about summer trip to Pinzolo .

cekoni
view post Posted on 24/3/2009, 21:30

QUOTE (fialka @ 24/3/2009, 12:05)
Memories from Pinzolo sound great! :wub: :wub: But I am afraid that Italy will be more expensive and more difficult for me to realize than Germany. But you have enticed me very much and I will think about summer trip to Pinzolo .

Would be able to organize a "collective excursion" in Pinzolo? :lol:

fialka
view post Posted on 1/4/2009, 13:41

I ralized I will have my graduation ceremony on 17th of July. So it looks that I definitely won't be able to come to Pinzolo. But I think that internet messages and reports from you will give me the right picture of that place and what will be going on there :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :B):

Emy71
view post Posted on 1/4/2009, 19:49

http://www.pinzolo.com/
it would be beautiful all together in Pinzolo

cekoni
view post Posted on 1/4/2009, 23:31

QUOTE (fialka @ 1/4/2009, 14:41)
I ralized I will have my graduation ceremony on 17th of July.

High School, Faculty...? :rolleyes:

QUOTE (Emy71 @ 1/4/2009, 20:49)

;) Especially if it is again hot summer... image

Emy71
view post Posted on 2/4/2009, 08:05

CITAZIONE (cekoni @ 2/4/2009, 00:31)
CITAZIONE (fialka @ 1/4/2009, 14:41)

CITAZIONE (Emy71 @ 1/4/2009, 20:49)

;) Especially if it is again hot summer... image

ALL TOGETHER IN PINZOLO WITH EVGENY IT WILL BE A VERY HOT SUMMER :AddEmoticons04220.gif:

fialka
view post Posted on 2/4/2009, 10:54

QUOTE (cekoni @ 2/4/2009, 00:31)
QUOTE (fialka @ 1/4/2009, 14:41)

Charles university (Prague) - Faculty of humanity studies

cekoni
view post Posted on 3/4/2009, 04:05

QUOTE (Emy71 @ 2/4/2009, 09:05)
ALL TOGETHER IN PINZOLO WITH EVGENY IT WILL BE A VERY HOT SUMMER :AddEmoticons04220.gif:

image ... I forget on Yana to bicycle! :36_11_6.gif:

QUOTE (fialka @ 2/4/2009, 11:54)
Charles university (Prague) - Faculty of humanity studies

fialka
view post Posted on 14/4/2009, 14:00

I am still thinking about trip to Pinzolo :AddEmoticons02115.gif:
Do you know what price will be some accommodation there? ... I mean price per one night and not very luxury and also not very terrible ^_^ ^_^

kudryavka
view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 14:55

I have just returned from Yoyogi national gymnasium. I went to there for world team trophy.
There were many skaters and their coaches. Alexei Urmanov, Voronov, Menchov, Katarina, Alena, Yuko and Sasha...
BTW Alexei Nikolaevich was there, too :woot: I'm surprised a little and very glad. Because I have been thinking he's in Florida now.

Tomorrow is Pairs short program and Men free skating, Ice Dance. I'm going to cheer for Team Russia image

353 replies since 17/11/2008, 10:16   9083 views