2009 Mishin Summer Training Camps (june, july), Zhenya in Estonia, Italy, Germany

« Older   Newer »
cekoni
view post Posted on 12/7/2009, 02:16

QUOTE (rainisland @ 11/7/2009, 23:40)
WELL, good evening Forum, Italy calling!!!!!!!!!! :i5skuv.gif:
We are all here: Tiziana, Raffaella, Tamara, Lucilla, Daniela and Loris (and Ada) - we are the group of Evgeni's italian fans who will be at Pinzolo tomorow.

In the end, despite the of all cancellation, there is assembled a right "small army" of his fans :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

QUOTE (rainisland @ 11/7/2009, 23:40)
... It's late, we made a photos of us, but we can't upload it here, in mountain, no connection.

We just want to say hello to all of you, and we hope to meet our angel tomorow and to show you something more....

But in the Pinzolo is a good internet? :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

Do not hurry with submitting gift Ada ... wait for the right opportunity, and when you see, that he has enough time and good mood (ie, have patience) ;) - feel free to ask him for 15 minutes of time!
Take the notebook with you... you have a headset? (the offer to him to put them, if he had the time) ... and some one to make sure records! ^_^

Enjoy girls! :36_1_41.gif: :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

P.S. I think next week will be good weather :rolleyes:

cekoni
view post Posted on 12/7/2009, 07:09

http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewtopi...t=11&p=369#p367

Кошелева Екатерина (Kosheleva Ekaterina):

Photos from Pinzolo unfortunately not.
Video from Pinzolo will be on site next week.

Hmmm ... they have a cameraman there, but do not have photographers? :AddEmoticons04259.gif: :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

dimitra
view post Posted on 12/7/2009, 07:57

DOnt give the gift aDA unless he is in good mood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and not tired!!!!!!!!!

cekoni
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 02:38

OK, only a short notice ... :B):

Ada (and few Italian girls from here) met today with Evgeni's in Pinzolo! ^_^ :36_1_13.gif:

They give him CD with our messages, kissed with him, recorded all .... :wub:

Tomorrow (today, Monday) expect the broader story from Ada .. probably and some photos, videos ... :D

:36_1_41.gif:

rainisland
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 08:09

Well, I am too exited to write more, but I will describe the day!
We came at Pinzolo about 11:00 a.m. and we suddently went to ice rink where we found Sara and Consuelo.
The training was without Evgeni and nobody didn't know to say us when and if he will come.
We were there all day long, and inthe evening, it was about 18:30 p.m. we were ready to take a car and to come back to Tamara's house,m two hours from Pinzolo.
We were very sad and demoralised....
But suddenly, the husband of Tamara names Loris said: "tHERE HE IS, THERE HE IS EVGENI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!",and we saw him with David ( his coreograph) coming down to ice rink, his hair was still wet - probably they swimmed somewhere, or they took the shower..........
When he saw us, he smiled and we asked him to stay a little with us!
So he said, yes, and then I gave him cd's and Raffaella did a video, (her hand was so shaking, that I am a little bit worried about poor video :lol: ), and he asked me which kind of cd's are, and then I explain, and he smiled again and he said that now he will turn back to the hotel and he will listen it.
Then , we took the photos of all of us, one by one, and he gave a autographs, and he was in good mood:-)
Then he said: Tomorow morning I will skate, come here at 11, I will skate, just come here......
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were so happy that we were screaming and he came back to see who's screaming :lol: and that he smiled again,.............you should see his face :lol:
SO we all decided to sleep here and to go to see him and to talk with him tomorow again before and after training.
I will post here only two pictures of him he is very very tin......the pic are from two hours ago:

And this is the group responsable for all Plushy's "trouble" this evening:

Another news tomorow!!!

Good morning, girls !!!!!!!Pinzolo calling again, it's monday morning......
I am woke up, but Tiziana and Sara and Consuelo still sleeps, so I will write only a few words.
Yes, yesterday eveningm we went out for the dinner and we saw them (Pluashy, with David, and Lutai and some others) in the front of the hotel.......so I decided to follow them and they were just walking trought the silent and dark street, in the center of Pinzlolo there were Juventus party so they choosed just to walk somwhere where there is not caos and noise.
Plushy had a pink t -shirt, and from the back, he looked so tiny - like a boy - like Evgeni 20 years old..........form my taste TOO TINY, but it's ok for the competition.
I looked to them for a while then I left them to go to the dinner with Sara, Consuelo and Tiziana.
We were ver very tired, but sooooooo happy because we knew that today we will see him skating, and maybe takes some photos also - if papā Mishin allowes - also some video onice- even if he not allowes
SO see you later - I must cut some parts of video because Raffaella's hand shaked (DURING THE REGISTRATION YESTERDAY).
Please, don't askme the permittion - post all where you want - allways with my firm and name, I am here for sharing everything with everybody.
I will write soon, and I will post some photos, too.

Skyylar
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 08:35

Hi, Ada.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm happy everyone is having a good time in Pinzolo. :)

Also, many thanks as well for delivering our gift to him! :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

Kate_
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 09:08

Hello Ada, little detective :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

Thank You for sharing everything with us. I am waiting for more, just 1 hour to plushy's skating <3

Kisses for plushteam :D :*

Noondarkly
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 09:08

*squeal* He got it! he got it! :)

Oh Ada and all the girls at the camp, ENJOY YOUR STAY AND SUPPORT ZHENYA WITH ALL YOUR LOVE AND THE LOVE THAT WE, AT HOME, ARE SENDING! :)
Definitely be there for him, cheer, clap, scream, and tell/show him how much his fans love him.
:)

Krisz, VERY happy for you guys

dimitra
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 09:41

YEY!!!!!
GIve him the biggest Plushykisssssssssssssssssssss!
What did you tell him about gift??Did he understand?Did he listen to it!!!!!?????

BRavo gilrs!

rainisland
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 15:19

LISTEN, GIRLS, WHAT HE SAID AFTER LISTENED OUR CD (regestered this mornig at 10: a.m)

http://it.tinypic.com/m/4zt015/3

lilaa
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 15:34

He is the cutest person I've ever seen :wub:

dimitra
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 15:45

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OH MY GODDDD

i cry.....

ada...thank you for this, i had such a bad day cause my dad is ill, this is the best gift you could give...thank you

what did he tell you off the record? abour surprise or anything!!!
he wanted to do the video?...please ada say details when you can

The Plushy was in shock, lol!

rainisland
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 15:45

Don't cry Dimi, I cried this morning, because I WAS WITH HIM FOR ALMOST 1/2 hour, and I have more videos and more photo, let me post everything........
I AM SOOO PROUD........... ^_^

dimitra
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 16:01

aaa he is a sweetheart, CECINI REMOVE PLUSHKISS VIDEO IN THE HOME PAGE
we will put this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:AddEmoticons0218.gif:

why did he say?anything else?
he seems in good mood!

have fun ada there,!you are so lucky girl!

dimitra
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 17:34

Hellooooooooo??

I cant work!!!!

Ada can we post this video in official???

353 replies since 17/11/2008, 10:16   9082 views