2009 Mishin Summer Training Camps (june, july), Zhenya in Estonia, Italy, Germany

« Older   Newer »
rainisland
view post Posted on 17/7/2009, 13:45 by: rainisland

Hello dear Forum, I just came back from Pinzolo, and I still can't believe.........
Yesterday afternoon, Sara called me and she said that Edvin Marton will be there !!!!
I took a car and Tiziana and we went at Pinzolo - once arrived at ice rink, we heard the Tango music - it meant that Evgeni was practiced - so we runned inside and we found Sara there watching the training.
Edvin was there, too, and we heard that they discussed about the music - The Il Pianista doesn't convinced Evgeni, he tried Sirtaki, too, than he tried Tango again....Edvin was there, probably, to help him to find a right balance and to help to Evgeni with a music.......maybe they will make a new arangement.....maybe.....
Just one moment between Evgeni and Mishin: I don't know what hery were talking about, but, Mishin said to Zhenja: "No sex, only sport!!!" :36_11_6.gif:
After that, Kersti gave me the list of the skaters who will exibite their programs in the Galà's evening, and there was Evgeni's name , too.
After that I met Edvin Marton in the bar in the front of Ice Rink, we talked about more or less, he offered me a Coke :36_12_16.gif: and I gave him my original DVD "Kings On Ice" - when he saw it he said: "How can I have one copy?"....so I left the original to him.... :wub:
..........and then I registered a videos - the first one where he's talking about post olympic KOI Tour in Europe from March 5th (and what about Worldchampionship, Evgeni???), and the second one where he's talking about his 4th CD.
About Edvin - I will post the photos and videos at his section.
To be continued.............

Edited by rainisland - 17/7/2009, 18:48

353 replies since 17/11/2008, 10:16   9083 views