2009 Mishin Summer Training Camps (june, july), Zhenya in Estonia, Italy, Germany

« Older   Newer »
rainisland
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 18:26 by: rainisland

CITAZIONE
Ada can we post this video in official???

Of course you can.
:AddEmoticons04225.gif:

This is an article about meeting between Juventus legend, e Piero, and our blond angel:

http://www.corrieredellosport.it/Notizie/C...ramma+a+Pinzolo

Del Piero - Plushenko - out of program at Pinzolo
The best figure skater ever visited Juventus's stage

PINZOLO, 13 th july – A very pleasant off time program during the summer stage of Juventus at Pinzolo. Evgeni Plushenko, the best figure skater ever, visited today the white and black football team, and he realised his dream to meet his idol: Alessandro Del Piero.

THE GIFT – At the end of his morning practice, Plushenko came to the zona of dressing rooms of the football players and there he received the t-shirt black and white with a number 10, with an autograph - and joking with a ball together with Juventus’s captain, he said to Juventus Channel – “«The football is my second prefer sport, together with a hockey and I have lots of friends - football players at Russia. I do like Del Piero because he is a real genius. I came in Italy always with joy, after my victory at Europian Championship and the gold on Olympic Games 2006 – I consider Turin my second home».

SCHEDULE - Evgeni Plushenko was born at Solnechni (Russia), 3th november 1982, grown up at Sant Peterburgh, the city which Juventus knows very well, because the last season the team played with Zenit at Champions League. (continue with Evgeni’s titles…….)
FOTO: Del Piero-Plushenko, the couple of the champions

Edited by rainisland - 13/7/2009, 19:44

353 replies since 17/11/2008, 10:16   9082 views