2009 Mishin Summer Training Camps (june, july), Zhenya in Estonia, Italy, Germany

« Older   Newer »
rainisland
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 18:19 by: rainisland

Training:

Finnaly, it came the moment to see him practice on ice........
We were sitted down, quiet quiet, on the ice there were Mishin, Tatiana Mishina, two coreoghraphs (David and another one which I HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE :o: ).......Lutai, and some little future russian stars.........
Then Evgeni came in..........
And the ice rink was FULL OF HIS PRESENCE..........

And.....and...........
I was there just covered by strange emotions of apsolutely perfection and hard working time.........
He worked really hard to become what we saw today.........
Mishin was quite nervous, because too much people came inside with mobile phone making photos, but we were quiet...... :rolleyes:
There were also RAI SPORT camerman, and another local TV making their job, so BE CAREFULL WHO FOLLOW EUROSPORT CHANNEL - I will try to discover when they will trasmit this ...
Evgeni, this morning, were working only with a choreography of Tango and it seems to be different than the usual show's version.
Of course, we couldn't take photos and videos :B):
The training finished 45 minutes after, one lady came to pick him with her, because he went to meet Del Piero.
After that, outside of ice rink, I saw his feets - they were red and seems to be hurted - and I think that he changed his skateboot.
After that, I left Piznolo because Tiziana has got a training session this evening and I had some problems to solve at home.
During our travel back home, Lucy called me and she said that Plushy came back in the front of the ice rink, and Del Piero promissed that he will come to look Evgeni's practice this evening - so, probably, they are still there now.
The italian girls left Pinzolo, too, this afternoon.
There are still the girls from "official site" and who knows which marvelous noticies we may read from their site soon!! :36_1_41.gif:
To be continued........................

Edited by rainisland - 13/7/2009, 19:23

353 replies since 17/11/2008, 10:16   9082 views