2009 Mishin Summer Training Camps (june, july), Zhenya in Estonia, Italy, Germany

« Older   Newer »
rainisland
view post Posted on 13/7/2009, 08:09 by: rainisland

Well, I am too exited to write more, but I will describe the day!
We came at Pinzolo about 11:00 a.m. and we suddently went to ice rink where we found Sara and Consuelo.
The training was without Evgeni and nobody didn't know to say us when and if he will come.
We were there all day long, and inthe evening, it was about 18:30 p.m. we were ready to take a car and to come back to Tamara's house,m two hours from Pinzolo.
We were very sad and demoralised....
But suddenly, the husband of Tamara names Loris said: "tHERE HE IS, THERE HE IS EVGENI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!",and we saw him with David ( his coreograph) coming down to ice rink, his hair was still wet - probably they swimmed somewhere, or they took the shower..........
When he saw us, he smiled and we asked him to stay a little with us!
So he said, yes, and then I gave him cd's and Raffaella did a video, (her hand was so shaking, that I am a little bit worried about poor video :lol: ), and he asked me which kind of cd's are, and then I explain, and he smiled again and he said that now he will turn back to the hotel and he will listen it.
Then , we took the photos of all of us, one by one, and he gave a autographs, and he was in good mood:-)
Then he said: Tomorow morning I will skate, come here at 11, I will skate, just come here......
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were so happy that we were screaming and he came back to see who's screaming :lol: and that he smiled again,.............you should see his face :lol:
SO we all decided to sleep here and to go to see him and to talk with him tomorow again before and after training.
I will post here only two pictures of him he is very very tin......the pic are from two hours ago:

And this is the group responsable for all Plushy's "trouble" this evening:

Another news tomorow!!!

Good morning, girls !!!!!!!Pinzolo calling again, it's monday morning......
I am woke up, but Tiziana and Sara and Consuelo still sleeps, so I will write only a few words.
Yes, yesterday eveningm we went out for the dinner and we saw them (Pluashy, with David, and Lutai and some others) in the front of the hotel.......so I decided to follow them and they were just walking trought the silent and dark street, in the center of Pinzlolo there were Juventus party so they choosed just to walk somwhere where there is not caos and noise.
Plushy had a pink t -shirt, and from the back, he looked so tiny - like a boy - like Evgeni 20 years old..........form my taste TOO TINY, but it's ok for the competition.
I looked to them for a while then I left them to go to the dinner with Sara, Consuelo and Tiziana.
We were ver very tired, but sooooooo happy because we knew that today we will see him skating, and maybe takes some photos also - if papā Mishin allowes - also some video onice- even if he not allowes
SO see you later - I must cut some parts of video because Raffaella's hand shaked (DURING THE REGISTRATION YESTERDAY).
Please, don't askme the permittion - post all where you want - allways with my firm and name, I am here for sharing everything with everybody.
I will write soon, and I will post some photos, too.

353 replies since 17/11/2008, 10:16   9082 views