When he returns in the race?, IN SEPTEMBER !!!

« Older   Newer »
cekoni
view post Posted on 7/4/2009, 02:29

http://www.ukrinform.ua/rus/order/?id=801036
6.4.2009., LOS ANGELES

Ukrainian Sports Pair Tatiana Volosozhar - Stanislav Morozov go to a European tour

Ukrainian sports a pair Tatiana Volosozhar-Stanislav Morozov perform in ice show, which will take place in several European cities. The tour begins April 8 in Turin, Italy. About that, talk show producer Ari Zakarian. .....

- Who have you invited to your show?
- On the ice will Savchenko-Sholkovy, just in Los Angeles were already twice champion of the world, the Swiss figure skater, is also two-time world champion Stephane Lambiel, dancing couple from Great Britain the bronze medals 2009 Shineyd Kerry and John Kerry, Russian Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko. Incidentally, among the participants - Ukrainian acrobat ice Sergei Yakimenko. April 9, he was the first time in the world will show a unique trick - flip through the car. Sergei preparing this issue for over two months.
After the Turin, we performe in Prague, Bratislava, Vilnius, Dresden and other cities. In Russia and Ukraine have not yet go. In my view, these countries are not yet ready to accept technical figure skating, because television more accustomed to the spectacle, as the performances of theater and cinema artists "under the pen" with a figure skater.

- I do realize that your attitude to projects such as "Ice Age", the negative?
- I would not say. Of course, these shows have the right to exist. But this is the level of the Mexican TV series, which "tie" people to the screen and prevents the perception of the actual figure skating - with the implementation of the elements. This is a purely psychological problem. As long as it exists in Russia and Ukraine, I have to show in these countries do not bring. Sooner or later people get tired of these "soap operas". I wait.

- You are the agent of Evgeni Plushenko, who decided to return to the ice and compete at the 2010 Olympics in Vancouver. In what shape it is now?
- With performances on my show, he just started preparations for the Olympics. It is in excellent shape, no problems, including health. Just the other day on their training, Plushenko performed a very complicated elements, which here in Los Angeles (talk took place during the World Championship in that American city), world champion did not comply.

- Do you mean that the American Evan Laysachek won the gold medal without a jump quadruple?
- This trend is already becoming uncomfortable. The second championship in succession men without benefit of the jump! Yes, Laysachek showed elegant skating, he has interesting, well-balanced program, but quadruple jump - this is the highest level. And if in the arsenal of talent of figure skating it not, in my opinion, this should be punished by the judges.

I hope that without this jump it will be impossible to win the Olympics. Therefore, Plushenko will enter it into his program.

-----------------------------------------

http://www.championat.ru/other/news-202897.html

Urmanov: Return Plushenko will be benefit for young people

Olympic figure skating champion Alexei Urmanov stated that the return of Evgeni Plushenko in sports will benefit for the young athletes.

"For the young athletes of any experience - it is plus. If someone fails, it means he has reached his level. Sport hardening. If an athlete is ready to harden, it will be for him for the better" - said Urmanov for TV channel "Sport".

cekoni
view post Posted on 8/4/2009, 00:59

... long text about Olympics 2010, and what Russia can hope is there... :B):

http://www.sport-express.ru/art.shtml?176759
7.4.2009., Sergei Butov

That return Plushenko ...

... It will be interesting to watch the returns, if it indeed takes place, in the sport of Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko, who has said on television (I see this interview with my own eyes, and it is not April 1) about his desire to defend their title in Vancouver. Opinions about the Plushenko's ability to return to the champion level, as usual, strongly differ. The answer to this issue knows, apparently, Plushenko himself, but to share him with the public, he does not hurry.

On the one hand, years of competitive is not made Evgeni's younger and stronger. On the other hand, for all time his absence, male figure skating does not say to perform a tremendous breakthrough. In any case, the five revolutions are not yet jumping none, but the number so, of whom and why you should be afraid Plushenko? ...

cekoni
view post Posted on 8/4/2009, 23:47

http://spb.kp.ru/daily/24274/469719/
8.4.2009., St. Petersburg

In the press-center «Komsomolka» held a press conference with the prize-winners and participants last world championship of figure skating in America.
It was attended by President of the Federation of Figure Skating of St. Petersburg Oleg Nilov, bronze medals - sports Pairs Yuko Kawaguti & Alexander Smirnov, their coach - Tamara Moskvina. Single woman skater Alena Leonova (7th) and her mentor, Alla Pyatov...

... About Evgeni Plushenko

Oleg Nilov: "If in Zhenya no injuries, no barriers should not prevent him to compete at the 2010 Olympics. Plushenko will be "locomotive" for all our athletes, especially for young single man skaters. He added them his power, authority. Evgeni gets the form: now in training, he jumps a triple cascade and quadruple jumps."....

---------------------------------------

... same press conference...

http://www.mr7.ru/sport/other/story_11247....34d2fd59f35eae7

Evgeni Plushenko trusted hope

... According to Oleg Nilov, for Olympic medals in the men's singles skating of Voronov and Lutay's, fight will not occur. But, with a possible return to the team, Turin Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko, Russian fans can see hope.

Athlete specially prepared within two months. Return to the amateur sport after a three-year break - is not easy, but Evgeni has decided to risk. If everything goes according to plan, he will be able to participate in the Olympic Games in Vancouver, and will be the main hope.

http://www.allsportinfo.ru/index.php?id=26344

Valentin Piseev: If Plushenko will return to the amateur sport, in Vancouver he will be able to fight for a medal

At the Winter Olympic Games 2010 in Vancouver, Russian figure skaters will be able to fight for a maximum of four medals - gold and bronze in Ice Dancing, as well as in the Pairs and men's singles skating, in condition, that return Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko.
This was yesterday, 7 April, executive said in the Olympic Committee of Russia, President of Russian Federation of figure skating Valentin Piseev, to news agency «All sports».

"At the recent World Championships in Los Angeles, we once again checked the model of acclimatization to the North American continent, as well as to compare themselves with the strongest world's figure skaters - said Valentine Piseev.
- With the exception of the French dancing pair Isabelle Delobel - Olivier Shonfelder, in Los Angeles is performed are absolutely all the strongest. Defined there, and the number of members of our Olympic team. In Vancouver will go on 16 Russian figure skaters: three dance couples, three sporting pair, two men and two women. This is a very impressive representation, for example, the United States or Canadian figure skaters selected less. We rejoice because that first time, since 2005, our athletes - Oksana Domnina and Maxim Shabalin, have become champions of the world...

Thus, in Vancouver, I expect that we will fight for gold, and possibly also a bronze medal in dance. For any medal - in the tournament sporting couples, where we look at the third on World Championship 2009 - Yuko Kawaguti and Alexander Smirnov. In single skating, difficult to any of them can pretend to medals. Although, if Evgeni Plushenko is indeed back in the amateur sport in Vancouver, he will be able to fight for a medal."

cekoni
view post Posted on 10/4/2009, 02:08

http://www.rian.ru/sport/20090409/167674623.html

Plushenko will be able to fight for the medals of the Olympics-2010

President of the Russian Federation of figure skating (FFKKR) Valentin Piseev says that Turin Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko has all chances to fight for the medal of the Olympics in 2010.

"In the men's singles skating level is not so high, it allows you to compete for medals. In Los Angeles (World Championship) Evan Lysachek won without the quad jump. Plushenko I have a chance in Vancouver, where he will be prepared at the proper level", - said Piseev at the press conference on Thursday.

According to the President of FFKKR, Plushenko now devotes much time in "hard training"... "God forbid, that it had a long time" - added Piseev.

Following the World Championship in Los Angeles team Russia at the Olympics in Vancouver will be able to declare the two figure skaters in the men's singles skating....

-------------------------

... similar news... :B):

http://www.sports.ru/others/figure-skating/7563421.html

Piseev: God will give, that Plushenko is back - all in his hands

... When the proper level, he can prepare to fight for the highest place. But this is only if it is hard work, staying focused, and not being distracted on the various shows. He says he is ready to return. Everything is now in his hands. The level of men's figure skating is not so high that it was impossible to fight for medals », - quoting Piseev's radio « Mayak » ( http://www.radiomayak.ru/doc.html?id=123694 ) ....

------------------

Yes, only if they gave him money, that he does not have "being distracted", earnings money on the shows for life <_< :angry:

cekoni
view post Posted on 10/4/2009, 22:42

QUOTE (cekoni @ 10/4/2009, 03:08)
http://www.rian.ru/sport/20090409/167674623.html

Plushenko will be able to fight for the medals of the Olympics-2010

President of the Russian Federation of figure skating (FFKKR) Valentin Piseev says that Turin Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko has all chances to fight for the medal of the Olympics in 2010.

"In the men's singles skating level is not so high, it allows you to compete for medals. In Los Angeles (World Championship) Evan Lysachek won without the quad jump. Plushenko I have a chance in Vancouver, where he will be prepared at the proper level", - said Piseev at the press conference on Thursday.

According to the President of FFKKR, Plushenko now devotes much time in "hard training"... "God forbid, that it had a long time" - added Piseev....

.... video reportage (same text ;)) ....

Плющенко вернись!!!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gBzPCSpK18

HXM
view post Posted on 11/4/2009, 09:24

About his comeback talking Tomas Verner and his trainer Vlasta Koprivova.
They dont believe him. They think that everything about his comeback is only one big marketing step.
But Rene Novotny is in oposite and tell that he was talking with him and he thinks he dont lie about his comeback....

http://sport.idnes.cz/krasobruslarska-exhi...3708_sporty_par

fialka
view post Posted on 11/4/2009, 20:15

I also think that Evgeni doesn't lie about his comeback. But I think that the final decision will be in October. Health and physical shape is the most important ...

cekoni
view post Posted on 12/4/2009, 02:44

I do not know what a lot of them think that he "lies"? :angry: ... as the promises of the past - and has not returned .... <_<
First, he said that MAYBE returned for the Olympics - why should be back 2 years ago? If something is said in 2007 or 2008 years - forgetting that he had a meniscus operation in 2007, and in 2008 received injections ... By German doctors, they 2007 are not intentionally remove all of the meniscus, that they could slow "acclimatization" ... and they was predicted to another, "final" operation in 2008 year.
Now is the most important issue, why not Evgeni went to the second operation - because doctors have found that it can solve the injection, or he risk only for the Olympics? :unsure:

Returned he or not - is the most important, as you said - his health. :B):

cekoni
view post Posted on 12/4/2009, 21:17

http://community.livejournal.com/kerrs_ru/39080.html

Ice Dancing skater Sinead Kerr:
8 April
Well the show here [Torino] is packed out! Of course Plushenko is the big draw and I can tell you he looks great! Saw a quad toe-triple toe in practise - easy!
We did Scottish dance and got a really good response :) Of course John will tell you it's his legs that gets the cheers! LOL.
So tomorrow at 5am we leave for Prague, then home for couple of days, then Slovakia, then Japan, then Germany. LOL, I won't know what time or day it is!

11 April
Prague show was great - fantastic crowd and we absolutely love that city! Only had 2 hours sleep after returning from Torino to the hotel in Milan as we had to leave early for Prague. So the cast was constantly trying to play sleep catch-up throughtout the day!...

---------------------------------

http://www.allsportinfo.ru/index.php?id=26473

Ari Zakarian: Plushenko on show in Turin succeed jump combination of «quadruple toe loop - triple toe loop» and «triple Axel - triple toe loop»

In late April 2006, Olympic champion in figure skating Evgeni Plushenko finished his shows in the cities of Europe and will now proceed to a full preparation for the Olympic Games 2010 in Vancouver. This is the Agency «All sports» said Ari Zakarian, athletic director of Evgeni Plushenko's.

"At the moment we and Zhenya are in Bratislava, which give regular shows" - told Ari Zakarian.
- "Prior to this, we have shows in Turin and Prague. Indeed, Plushenko took a principled decision on the return of a amateur sports and preparing for the Olympic season. This tour can be called final. After Slovakia will travel to Germany and Lithuania - and to all. In fact, current presentation used Zhenya's, primarily as an opportunity to try out, in "combat conditions", some jumps.
In particular, at Turin, where three years ago Plushenko won the Olympic tournament brilliantly, he succeed jump combination of «quadruple toe loop - triple toe loop» and «triple Axel - triple toe loop».
Now he is working hard on a second quadruple jump. After returning home, Zhenya, along with his coach Alexei Nikolaevich Mishin start full preparations for the Olympic season. I do not think that then he will act in any show - if only he did not it chooses to test himself. But specific plans for training and performances, I think, defined as time to return to Russia."

lilaa
view post Posted on 12/4/2009, 22:10

I think it's not the same as last year when he said he is coming back. As Cekoni said: He said "maybe I'm coming back" and this year everything is more serious. I think that he isn't that kind of person who would act so much. If he didn't planed to come back and planed to say this just like that he would say again "maybe" and wouldn't make it so definite

cekoni
view post Posted on 13/4/2009, 01:45

http://www.championat.ru/other/article-31456.html

Piseev: I be happy if Plushenko will return

The President of the Federation of figure skating Russia Valentin Piseev summarized "before-Oly" season and marked our medals prospects for the Games in Vancouver....

- And if faced with the choice of where to direct all efforts of the federation: the victory in the doubles skating or, say, in single skating?
- It is simply impossible. I would like to say that the single skating, we will fight for getting into the winners, but this is unrealistic. We are now on this is simply not ready. How can we cope with, for example, South Korean Kim? It is stronger than all on the head, but in the short program at the world championship by ten points spared nearest rivals. And as you can draft with the Japanese, which cascades from the triple jump jumps.
The other case, if Evgeny Plushenko will act ... That's when you can have, and the medals in singles skating talk. God forbid that he had trained, prepared. The level of male solo skating is not so high that Plushenko was not able to win Olympic gold, even after three years absence from the amateur sport. With the same Lysachek active world champion, could be combated. But, again, to whom? To date, Plushenko is in force, but Sergei Voronov yet far from this, as Andrei Lutay.

- And at what stage of training now Evgeny Plushenko?
- Here is where I see him at least one all-Russian competitions of any level, so that he skate his program, or at least one of them, then I say: "Yes, Zhenya is seriously preparing for the competition." Now he trains, but I do not know what will be a month. He had a difficult situation: a man went to another dimension after the Olympics - so it hard to re-enter in the rhythm. But I wish him all the best and I will be happy if he would continue in earnest to prepare for the Games.

- One of the main conditions for his return, Plushenko considered worthy of funding. The Federation is ready to provide it?
- We have in the past year, has already plan. I still lie sent Plushenko layout preparation for months, then at some point about all these plans simply forgotten. So, I say now, that believe in his return, but when I see it in official competitions. And now what? Well, give money. Well, although like so directly Zhenya not in question. While he trains. We have him, of course, create all necessary conditions for training: to provide ice, costumes, musicians and choreographers - without problem! But this should definitely make sure his return....

kudryavka
view post Posted on 14/4/2009, 00:59

10 April 2009 19:32
Plushenko returned to St. Petersburg
http://bia-news.ru/news/80997/

Sport is no longer considered a star, a famous figure skater and showman, Olympic champion Yevgeny Plushenko did not lose brightness. It is no exaggeration to say that he - the major newsmakers of the present Russian reality. Here is information about it is often quite contradictory. Korrespondent «Evening Petersburg», met with the famous figure skater in the restaurant - for dinner by candlelight.

I want to extend the youth

- You have announced his return to amateur sports. Взыграло ambition?
- Absolutely not. I already won it, all are proven. But would like to extend youthfulness. I really want to feel again the atmosphere of competition, to feel that adrenaline, Courage catch. Because I still remember the first Olympiad. I remember how I looked at our hockey players - because they were all from the NHL, I remember how they played. What they were competitions! I remember myself, when all was completed, a bit drunk with them. It was unforgettable.
- In Vancouver, what the result will strive?
- I will train both to win gold. Program-at least - enter the top three winners. Well, if you do not succeed, it will live on. I repeat - I am all, all proved.
- How is your training now?
- In a very busy pace. The schedule is compressed: the morning of the first training session on the ice, and another in the hall of dance, the evening of the second workout. I have already restored the triple Axel. Denis Petukhov, who works in conjunction with David Avdysh helps me to put the program - looking for music for a short and nearly set an arbitrary ... But there is a problem: my apartment in the residential area - to get to «Jubilee» 25 - 30 minutes - and I have two training sessions a day. Therefore, trying to rent an apartment closer to the «Jubilee». My old living space we shared with ex-wife (Maria Ermak - approx. Ed.) Divorce.

I hope I will be a new family

- Since you have touched upon this topic. Your marriage is not the last call cloudless ...
- There was one life, she crossed and erased. For its former, I do not talk, so are difficult. «Кинули» my money, it is a fact.
- Do not otbilo hunting marry again?
- Why? Life does not end. I now live, smiling. I hope I have a new family, Yana Rudkovskoy will be more children. I very much want children. I want to raise their children, build their houses, apartments - and we Yana considering this.
- In communion with the first you just denied ...
- Yes, I do not see my son. I would like to take part in his upbringing, to drive him to kindergarten, to school. But I contend that he, they say, there is a new father ... Above all, the son is very similar to me.
- And yet you have to live in the two capitals. Hard?
- I again go back to Peter, I will still live here. I returned to the sport, and it is absolutely impossible - dangle from pillar to post. Yana will come to me, but can and will move here.

The political struggle pohlesche sports

- Another pressing issue - your parliamentary work. So much conflicting information about this ...
- Our Party «Fair Russia» - in opposition to the ruling party. And for those who are trying to вышвырнуть (to fling out ?) me - I like them to splinter. I was always close, are not allowed. For example, when forming the current Sachs, I proposed a candidate for a commission on sports - so I immediately otshili. And I'm gone through the sport, understand the problem.
- But you are the claims that are formally just ...
- I agree that many пропускал meetings, but I was getting ready to compete. Last summer, in connection with the injury, I flew to Germany, knees puncture. Yes, I missed most of the meetings. And I was told that I do nothing. Yes, if one of the deputies will be able to go to the Olympics or at least at the European Championship, I will go to the Mariinsky Palace, from 6 am to 10 pm and sit there pants!
- Turn you, but ...
- Yes, they sit pants. Because laws proposed «Fair Russia», is constantly ignored, will not be accepted. And then suddenly after some time, we say: keep, with exactly the same law, as we have suggested. I do not need such complexity.
- Is the political struggle will pohlesche sports?
- You bet! The political fight dirty, rotten, stinking. But to take the rules of the game ... Meanwhile, sports - it is expensive. I have spent 10 thousand dollars on a new set of arbitrary programs. Only for the music - but there is still pay for the costumes, the preparation of the short program. I collaborated with a very cool Hollywood company, which is considered to be in America number one in the music. I can not afford such waste - and our young athletes do not pull these sums. Here's what need to ask our officials and deputies!

The result of selection for the Eurovision contest, I not understand

- Among the notable events of your life - participate in last year's Eurovision contest. How does it get?
- For me it was like the Olympic Games. There, it constantly cameras, photographers, the same emotions, the adrenaline, applause. I have everything to boil, so much emotion ...
- You have been in his element - on the ice?
- Oh, this ice ... We have had such problems. There were two ice - because one had broken all the mounting and the other was stuck in customs. We have been almost 15 minutes before leaving, as it brought. But according to the rules, if you did not come out at rehearsal, then you disqualify. It is possible that Dima Bilan with Edvin Marton would have to go together ...
- A current selection for the Eurovision seen?
- I have not understood its effect. In Russia, Eurovision contest will be held for the first time. And it must be the professional who knows how to behave on the stage, which has a really strong voice. I am sick of Valery. She has a good song, she would be at the highest level, would have a very strong competition Patricia Kaas. The choice of Anastasia Prikhodko (yes even if it is a who?) - Big mistake.

Relax - the part of profession

- With such a busy pace of life a rest while you can?
- When I do sports, you almost could not relax. In 15 - 16 years, I rested two or three weeks, and when the winning started, the whole week. Pressures, of course, been enormous, and of the consequences of this - a lot of operations. Because not restored, recovery was incorrect.
- And how do you like to relax?
- Well, I am sure - bath. I have a bath: I have built a Russian stove, a Russian guy with brooms Required - Oak, Birch ... Made the font - this is how I recover. Cause masseur, he saw me after a bath massages, I have a parilschik, that is, the bathhouse attendant. This brings me professionally. By the way, thanks to the sauna, I lost a few kilos. More like chess. And with the books I have difficulty. Now I read a book about Rasputin, and for me this is not distraction, is the voltage. (Rasputin... :o: )
- And much going on vacation?
- We are not so long ago, Yana went to Mauritius, the truth, the whole week. Nevertheless, we have a very good rest. Now the plan after the charges Mishin, somewhere in July - August, 10 days to go still somewhere near.
...Rest - part of my profession. You can go to the club: it relaxes. Pool repairs, as well as chess, backgammon. Billiards for me - this discussion, talk with your partner. And when I ezzhu car, get tremendous pleasure from the process. While many at the time of driving tired, like my mother. She later sat behind the wheel - and therefore it is hard.

cekoni
view post Posted on 14/4/2009, 21:19

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 14/4/2009, 01:59)
10 April 2009 19:32
Plushenko returned to St. Petersburg
http://bia-news.ru/news/80997/

... dinner by candlelight....

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.... :rolleyes: ^_^

... looking for music for a short and nearly set an arbitrary ...

... I collaborated with a very cool Hollywood company...

Hmmmmmmm... looking music... :AddEmoticons04259.gif:
"very cool" :lol:

Now I read a book about Rasputin, and for me this is not distraction, is the voltage. (Rasputin... :o: )...

And Rasputin was know that hypnotize people :P

lilaa
view post Posted on 15/4/2009, 20:24

I've just watched a tv-show on german eurosport called "oylmpic magazine" :) And I hope and waited for mentioning Plushenko but they talked only a little about figure skating and didn't mention him :AddEmoticons02111.gif: they said that maybe Joubert will finally get the one title that he don't have, but he has competition from Canada- Chan, and that's it

cekoni
view post Posted on 15/4/2009, 22:49

They do not know what we know ^_^ :B): :P

509 replies since 6/11/2008, 17:26   10494 views