When he returns in the race?, IN SEPTEMBER !!!

« Older   Newer »
cekoni
view post Posted on 17/12/2008, 04:10

(same: sorry, I do not have time to check any possible errors in on-line translations Rus=eng ;) )

http://www.regnum.ru/news/1099795.html

Evgenie Pljushchenko dreams of second Olympic "gold"

Olympic Champion-2006 the Russian figure skater Evgenie Pljushchenko still was not defined with the future and while weighs all pro and contra in a question of the returning in amateur figure skating. This Pljushchenko has declared on December, 16th at press conference in Yerevan, the correspondent of news agency REGNUM informs.

"My returning in amateur figure skating depends on my health. If traumas do not disturb me, is quite possible that I will act on Olimpiade-2010 in Vancouver. I for today have a potential partner and the sponsor which wishes that I have returned to big-time sports and has acted on Vancouver Games. Actually offers much, it is just necessary to weigh all pro and contra and only then to accept the final decision", - Pljushchenko has told and has added that it leaves on start only in that case when will feel that on a head is stronger than contenders ".

The triple world champion also has told that he dreams of a family, and also about second Olympic "gold".
"When I dream, as a rule, all my dreams come true. I very much want a family, and also I dream of the second Olympic" gold ". I realise that will win a medal of the higher advantage in the second time extremely difficult, but is possible", - has noticed Pljushchenko.

Plushenko, being the deputy of fraction "Fair Russia", has declared that it is difficult enough to combine a policy with sports: "I am valid very seldom I happen on Legislative Assembly and in general on the workplace. When me selected, I have warned that I will combine. Probably, in the near future I will transfer the mandate to one of the colleagues who will visit Legislative Assembly more often, than I".

-----------------------------------------

http://www.tert.am/ru/news/2008/12/16/plushenkoolimp/

Evgenie Pljushchenko intends to win the second Olympic gold with "Challenge"

«The second Olympic gold it is possible, but it is very difficult», - has told on Tuesday in Yerevan, having shared the dreams, the Olympic champion, the triple world champion and the fivefold champion of Europe Evgenie Pljushchenko.

Speaking about the possible participation in forthcoming Olimpiade-2010 in Vancouver, Pljushchenko has informed that its any program is already ready, and short in the course of a writing.

«Marton has written for my program of a tango under the name« Challenge », with this program I should act last year», - he has added.

Speaking about the program name, the sportsman has noticed that it is a challenge to associates, judges, sportsmen – to contenders. «To leave on start, I should be above the contender on a head», - he has told.
During a meeting with journalists of Pljushchenko has shared also other places. «To me of 26 years, I still young, am a lot of ideas, I like to dream and my dreams are practically carried out», - he has told.

The sportsman has added that he dreams to leave for the whole world with the round «Gold ice of the Stradivari», besides, to establish a family, probably to become the trainer.

«I have got tired... To fly, has got tired of planes, I love trains, there and I get enough sleep», - he has shared.
The sportsman has added that he sleeps for 18 hours and goes to Russian steam room. «After such dream I get enough sleep, become vigorous and is ready to work», - he has concluded.

-----------------------------------

http://www.sovsport.ru/gazeta/article-item/315359

President OCR Leonid Tjagachev: Plushenko could return

On the eve of new, 2009 our newsroom was visited by the head of Olympic Committee of Russia to report to readers about the done work and to tell about problems of preparation of our national team to the Winter Olympic Games in Vancouver....

... - And you have counted figure skater Evgenie Pljushchenko as a possible triumpher of Games in Canada?

- Eugene has pledged me a word, to Beijing, in the presence of Tatyana Tarasovoj on one of ice shows that will start preparation for winter Games in Vancouver. I have informed the country leaders on desire of Pljushchenko.

I would like, that it has returned. After all it is real, Eugene could win one more Olympic Games – if he starts to train tomorrow. With its competitors and with its technics it is capable to make it.

Having read in one of the nearest numbers «Soviet sports» the full version of conversation with Leonid Tjagachevym, you learn:
– Whether president OCR will support Evgenie Pljushchenko's nominee as the leader of a national team on a trip to Vancouver-2010 as has supported the future champion of Beijing-2008 of athlete Andrey Silnova....

cekoni
view post Posted on 20/12/2008, 23:44

... similar interview ;) ...

http://www.sovsport.ru/gazeta/article-item/315693

President OCR (Olympic Committee of Russia) Leonid Tyagachev:
Situation not burning, but heavy…

TO THE WINTER OLYMPIC GAMES – 422 DAYS!

«Plushenko pledged the word to return»

– On the eve of the Peking Olympic Games your word it has involved in the preparation athletics national team of the jumper in height Andrey Silnov. As a result - Silnov has won gold. Perhaps it is necessary to repeat successful experiment and to switch on the strong-willed decision in a national team of figure skater Evgeni Plushenko?

– Evgeni has pledged me a word that will start preparation. I very much would like, that it has returned, after all it is real. Plushenko it is capable to win one more Olympic Games even if tomorrow leaves on the first training. But, judging by its not clear spirit – show, love, sufferings … is possible, for returning any additional motivation is necessary to it. I easy look at it. If we to football players on three million dollars a year pay, and they still have not executed the first category, why we can not dig up resources for preparation Vancouver Olympic champion? ...

:AddEmoticons04263.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 26/12/2008, 22:10

... several similar interviews - probably from the same press conference ;)

http://www.business-gazeta.ru/article/5835/6/

The president of Federation of figure skating of the Russian Federation, Valentine Piseev:
« In returning of Plushenko it is believed hardly »

Today in the Kazan Palace of sports press conference in connection with starting on December, 25th in the third time in capital of Tatarstan the championship of Russia on figure skating on the fads has taken place.

Valentine Piseev heading this organisation more of 30 years was its main character. He not only has in detail told about competition following the results of which the national team for participation in the forthcoming European championships (Helsinki) and the world (Los Angeles) will be generated, but also has answered numerous questions, even the naive.
The question on Evgeni Plushenko's returning in amateur sports was the most interesting. And here that has been told:

- If it is fair – hardly. It is too much conversations on desire to return and few practical steps to this direction. Really to struggle for a champion's title, it was necessary to leave yesterday still all "out of sport" projects and seriously to train. But it as it is visible, no, and this season for Plushenko is lost.

-----------------------

http://sport.vesti.ru/sport/doc.html?id=350513

Piseev: "Place in a national team for Plushenko it is not held"

Prezident Federatsii of figure skating of Russia Valentine Piseev, considers that Evgeni Plushenko needs to come back urgently in amateur sports if he wishes to get to number of participants of Olimpiady-2010:

"Plushenko says for a long time already that will return, but continues to participate in various shows and to go on tour worldwide. He needs to throw more likely all it and to start serious trainings if he really wants on the Olympic Games. It should win still a place in a national team, after all for it anybody specially the place does not hold"...

--------------------------------

http://www.sovsport.ru/news/text-item/316153

Piseev: Plushenko it is necessary to throw the shows!

If Evgeni Plushenko wishes to get on the Olympic Games of 2010, to come back in amateur sports to it it is necessary already now. It was declared at the press conference which have passed in Kazan, by the president of the Russian Federation of figure skating on the fads, Valentine Piseev.

- Never was such that after the Olympic Games career end declared all our leading figure skaters as it has occurred after Turin, - Piseev speaks.
– I am final not against all these shows which popularise our kind of sports, but all the same it is heavy, when the whole generation leaves.

- Recently the intention to return was declared by Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko …

- It for a long time already so speaks, but continues to participate in various shows and to go on tour worldwide. He needs to throw more likely all it and to start serious trainings if he really wants on the Olympic Games. It should win still a place in a national team, after all for it anybody specially the place does not hold. And so, I call to Alexey Mishinu and I ask, whether Evgeni trains. And the trainer answers me that Plushenko last time was one week ago. It has not put! Good he from the money obtained from these show, to us percent paid. Is not present after all … It is necessary to it to come back more likely. If he wants, can not only get on the Olympic Games, but also win it.

-------------------------

http://www.tatar-inform.ru/news/2008/12/25/147756/

Alexey Mishin:
«On CR in Kazan we see new generation of the Russian figure skaters»

Leading Russian trainers on figure skating have arrived to capital of Tatarstan on the championship of Russia starting today. Questions of the correspondent of agency "Tatars-inform" have answered Alexey Mishin and Tamara Moskvina....

... As the instructor of Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko Alexey Mishin has told could not answer precisely about the sports future of its ward.
«Questions to Evgeni, about its participation in competition of fans it is necessary to turn first of all to it. We co-operate with it, I am from its part ready to help to train to it, but he should accept the definitive, convinced decision», - Mishin has told....

cekoni
view post Posted on 28/12/2008, 03:38

http://saint-petersburg.ru/m/222900/mishin...rosit_shou.html

Mishin: Plushenko will get on the Olympic Games if will throw show

Evgeni Plushenko can appear among participants of Olympic games of 2010 if will stop or will reduce quantity of performances in various shows. It in conversation with the correspondent of "Sankt-Peterburg.ru" was declared by Evgeni Plushenko's instructor, the deserved trainer of Russia Alexey Mishin.

"All will depend on Eugene most - if it for preparation undertakes zealous, then will be in time", - Mishin has noted. He also has told that this morning already called up to the pupil and has noticed that Plushenko is ready to be engaged in serious preparation. "Its plans serious enough, but at it are a number of conditions before the sports public", - Mishin has noted.

We will remind, the day before the President of Federation of figure skating of Russia Valentine Piseev has declared that Plushenko it is necessary to start sports trainings if he wishes to get on Olympic games-2010 urgently." Never was such that after the Olympic Games career end declared all our leading figure skaters as it has occurred after Turin, - quotes Piseeva the newspaper "Soviet sports": - I, of course, not against all these shows which popularise our kind of sports, but all the same am heavy, when the whole generation "leaves.

songsong
view post Posted on 29/12/2008, 14:48

http://news.sportbox.ru/Vidy_sporta/Figurn...dati?imgDelta=0

I don't know wheter this is latest news..
it contains amateur player salary situation~

cekoni
view post Posted on 29/12/2008, 22:49

QUOTE (songsong @ 29/12/2008, 14:48)
http://news.sportbox.ru/Vidy_sporta/Figurn...dati?imgDelta=0

I don't know wheter this is latest news..
it contains amateur player salary situation~

Same interview ;)

http://www.sovsport.ru/gazeta/article-item/316580

Per 2009 – the cascade of two quads!

NUMBER THEME: TAKE THE BULL FOR THE HORN!
SURPRISE UNDER THE FUR-TREE

«Evgeni Plushenko? (often you hear from colleagues-journalists) – it a star! At it in an interview life you will not be interrogated!»
Constant travelling, shootings of "Star ice", statement of own show programs, secular actions …
– Ana, Evgeni has arrived today to Moscow early in the morning. Now, probably, it was disconnected. Has got tired very much. You to it SMS throw, he will necessarily call back, – the friend and Evgeni's "Charge d'Affaires" assures me by phone.
«As, will call back», – I hem about myself. But that does not happen on New Year's Eve.

- Evgeni, on December 31 you with the friends and skates?
- You have noticed correctly. Our show of New Year was doing in fact the tradition to itself. For the first time we have decided to do it two years ago. They were dissuading us anyhow: does he say, has the people already got tired, who needs your show?! And we have gathered the finished full stadiums. If the well-known sportsmen take part in the show ? Obligatorily. They will be the Olympian champions, and the champions of the world. And the participants of the show «Stars on ice», the jugglers, the acrobats. It is planned many surprises …

- In the sports world there are rumors that you will give at once the most important surprise …
- Not long ago it was discussing with the minister of the sport for Vitaly Mutko the matter of my preparation for Vancouver. I confess, there are many problems. Principal - the trainings and the health. To go out to the competition, I have again to form the team for the rehabilitation: the doctors, the coach, the choreographers. But I can say that quite, even my trainer Aleksey Mishin, they are ready to work with me.

- Does mean you return?
- 80 % per cent that I will turn. And I will take the absolute decision after New Year. The responsibilities and the risk are very big. Since I put in risk my name and my medals. The miracles do not exist: if in Vancouver I am in the podium, this will be for me the victory. Although I dream, clearly, with the gold.

- Recently in the interview in "Soviet Sport" Leonid Tyagachev has said: "Plushenko is capable of to win still an Olympiad, although the training begins tomorrow. But, judging by his espiritú is not clear, - the show, the love, the suffering …, for the return him an additional motivation is necessary. I look peacefully at this. If we pay to the soccer players three million dollars per year, and have not they expired at the first level yet, why cannot we find the way for the preparation for Vancouver to the Olympian.
champion?»
- Leonid Vasilevich bears in mind our conversation: I have said that i am ready to return, if they support me. Of course, I do not claim the wages of the soccer players. But the artistic skating has to have support too, otherwise: how will it develop? Since most past years - I repeat! - we pay for the trips, the tests, for the comstumes, for the trainers, for the choreographers, for the doctors. I insist that is necessary to change this system - to attract the esponsores, to receive the real support of the federation. The sportsmen pay with his health, across the most serious injuries - and must understand this. If will change the situation - all the skaters, who were winning on the past Olympiad, would return. I know it.

- Now champions of Turin prefer to act on the ice shows. Is this income different in much from the salary of the sports amateur?
- My salary as amateur was of three a thousand of roubles. More the life scholarship in 15 thousand roubles, which began thanks to Vladimir Putin, after the victory on the Olympiad. And now count: a special feeding, the prepared special ones for the reconstitution, the trainer's salary, the seam of the costume (the average price is 3000 dollars). - from which we take this money? I do not speak about i pay, for example, the music for the programs is written by Edvin Marton to me. Then, it is necessary constantly to go to Hungary, to pay the hotel, to rent the study... I will return with pleasure in the sport, if they support me at least in a minimum. For the costume, the doctors, the coach ….

- I understand correctly that the ice shows are for the professionals ….
- ... the possibility of supporting the family! With our sport to gain money is simply impossible. Do you want, we will count still? Here the sportsman has filled the first vacancy in the "Gran Prix" (that is who has it easier!). It has received 15 thousand dollars. Later he gives 30 per cent to the trainer, 10 per cent to the national federation. If the competitions were happening, for example, in America, 33 per cent of taxes are paid. In Russia we will give 13 per cent... Briefly, if you have been lucky to gain a "Grand Prix", a third of the gained will come to your pocket.
And how do we train? Yes, there is a beautiful base in Novogorsk, but to train constantly there is impossible. First of all, it is monotonous. Secondly, the sportsman of artistic skating will not be in good form. In the third place, it will eliminate of the habit to the factor of the acclimation. To be prepared with dignity for the international competitions , it is necessary sometimes to train abroad. The best thing in the mountains, where there is less oxygen. But the sportsman from whom has gain few money, cannot pay such trips. That's why for him it is obligatory to act in the show.

- If you were the president of the Federation of the artistic skating......
- ... I will do corrections to my work so that there was a major opening. As regards this I would like to speak to our big trainers: it is not necessary to be afraid to ask and even to demand, if there is need!

JOUBERT DOES NOT SKATE IN «WOW!»

- Recently I was speaking with Mishin, and he has said that you have already worked with the repertoire of the programs.
- It is true. We have prepared the Long Program " Tango". The music is written exactly by Edwin Marton. I love the music and the program. That's why i has supported it for the competitions. Certainly, for the competition, with "Tango" it is necessary to work. As for the short program, we have two versions. Only stays to choose, which will be competitive. In other words, the process is long. And if I begin seriously the trainings, with these compositions I am ready to act and to win.

- The competition is very strong now. After the retire of Lambiel and Battle, Joubert leads...
- When i was looking him in the "Grand Prix" in Moscow, I have seen nothing new. When one year ago Joubert has come and has done three quads jumps, this was the very serious call. His physical form was in the ideal state. when i has seen him, I have thought «Wow!». This time Joubert has not attracted attention of me. He has not showed the progress compared to last year: the same programs, the same elements. He is a strong sportsman and a worthy rival. In addition to him, there are other very good sportsmen of artistic skating. But they do not prove to be supernatural at all.

- Do you believe that the new note system is difficult to understand to the public?
- It is very polemic, I am very negative with it. In the footwork, for example, now it is obligatory to do a "loop". It is possible to do the circular footwork or in straight line. Naturally, it depends on your position on the ice, a judge can see "loop", other will notice it like "triplet". I liked much more the system 6.0. It was logical, clear and transparent for the spectator. I would return to old system and have introduced in it corrective amendments. But two estimations – for artistry and for complexity of elements – necessarily would leave.

- Are you in agreement in that our skating is in declivity?
- How not agreeing! If in the "Grand Prix" we occupy the last or penultimate places , and what we will see in the championship of the world? On the other hand, it is the sport, this happens sometimes.

ONE MILLION JUMPS FOR BRAVERY

- We will not finish sad - nevertheless the holiday. Do you have a "happy" skates?
- The skates - my bread and my life. It is not amazing that I refer to them much with tremblor. I always go and never leave them, not in the closet.

- And do the manias of the Olympian champion exist?
- Trivial something - to sit on a path. But the principal thing is the confidence in God. I never take the cross far from myself. And he helps me.

- How many hours a day do train the sportsmen of amateur skating ?
- During the preparation for the serious competitions for seven-eight hours a day. But, for example, when i was in good form, there was enough to me the hour on the ice and the hour in the gym. Everything depends on the sportsman and the level of his state of preparation.

- And how much do you train now?
- I deal with the tennis, play the hockey, the soccer, in the show, also I work with the choreographer and Mishin. I train regularly. But not every day.

- Were you ever tried the jump of five revolutions?
- No, it was not trying. For my body this is impossible. But the cascade of two quads toeloops was already dominating it. I was leaving, I left it because I was twisting, but it was already proving to me practically. Axel was still studying in three and half of the return

- There will become soon the jumps of five revolutions ordinary in skating?
- Five loops will be fulfilled by the following generation. Another material will be necessary for this. And to start the sportsmen must learn all the quads jumps.

- How many times is necessary to jump the quads in the training by to say: "Yes, am I sure that I will jump in the competitions»?
- Thousand, millions jumps.

THE QUESTIONNAIRE OF ANTICRISIS «THE SOVIET SPORT»

- In what your personal anti-crisis plan consists?
- Crisis was not reflected in me yet. But I see, how to the persons it is hard: many fired, less money. That's why in the new year I want to wish the persons steadfastness and patience. Everything will happen, insurance.It is not worth while suffering. Experience for the state that has to attend to the citizens. To what he has to be afraid really it is to the thefts. Now they have increased really.

- What positive for veis in the crisis?
- The prices of the real estate fall down. For me it is the very agreeable moment, since there was a possibility of buying. Earlier the prices of the square meter were passing of the streak simply. You could not even approach. Now everything returns to his place.

- Your main dream the next year?
- To act and to win. To create the family, to give birth to the children. More often to see me with my son Egor. And never to be ill to nobody.

songsong
view post Posted on 30/12/2008, 16:14

Thanks cekoni. :rolleyes: . 80%!!!

cekoni
view post Posted on 31/12/2008, 00:13

QUOTE (songsong @ 30/12/2008, 16:14)
Thanks cekoni. :rolleyes: . 80%!!!

80% hopes :rolleyes: :15f535z.gif:

Plushed
view post Posted on 31/12/2008, 14:21

80%­

cekoni
view post Posted on 11/1/2009, 04:03

http://newsarmenia.ru/exclusive/20090110/42007770.html

Exclusive interview of the producer and the agent of Olympic champion Evgeni's Plushenko, Ararat's Zakaryan Agency of the international information of "News-armenia"...

- "News-armenia" - Many sportsmen after transition in professionals are lost. How on - to yours, Plushenko was possible to avoid it?
- A.Zakaryan - First, Evgeni Plushenko has not left in professionals and intends to act on the Olympic Games - 2010. And the local skating rink so was pleasant to it that the sportsman intends to spend a part of the preparatory period in Yerevan. After the previous Olympic Games it became the deputy, participated in television projects much. Will correctly tell that Plushenko has found itself and in other spheres too. But he understands that its primary activity is a figure skating, and in this direction it will develop and further.....
- "News-armenia" - In figure skating there can be a situation when the champion is the one who has made less difficult elements. Whether always Plushenko for a victory sufficed quad jumps?
- A.Zakaryan - We not supporters of new rules when a jump in four turns it is low is estimated. We gravitate to technical development of figure skating more. Plushenko one of the first has executed a jump in four turns, has made a combination four-three-three. Its some elements have got to the Guinness Book of Records. The new system approaches for young more, and experience and technics are removed on the second plan. In last World championship very good Canadian figure skater has won, but he has not tried to execute at all a jump in four turns. Besides at present system of estimations sportsmen receive more traumas...

... reaction to this interview from some Russian forum...
http://forum.solovieff.ru/viewtopic.php?t=297

Vasily Solovyev:
Plushenko is going to speak again in Vancouver. I still think, PR or not. Arik, his agent, alleges that not. He said, looking at how other ride, and it is simply impossible to make themselves not to think about these games.
I know about this condition (of course). Thanks to my comrade Pankratov, double Olympic champion, which is going to swim in Athens, I met with the athlete's thoughts. There is talent, there is a skill and experience that can help make better the strengths of many young people. But when Pankrat knew that already eight people float better his world records, then Dennis realized that the catch at the games will be nothing - not even in the finals, he will not be.
In figure skating that is not. There is no yardstick by which you can understand, you circumvents someone or not. With the mind - no. And it is actually going to solve: a) concrete performance, and b) policy.
Whether Evgeni by a holder has dropped out? I am assured that if it will return, it will have an exclusive support from different directions. Unless one million will not give. And what to hell one million in a present economic situation? Though, on the other hand, to fighters give.
-------------

Natasha1:
Vasily, I think, that "to speak in Vancouver" and "are not a force not to think about these games - two different things.
In FS seem too, now has a record in terms of numerical equivalent. Like Evgeni amount already stoned.
Clearly, Evgeni looks and does not see a huge number of 4-governmental, but I think that Werner, Zhuber, Takahashi, and Ode to prepare a program to ISPs with the most complex set of jumps, plus the whole - with the most complex jumps, with than, Evgeni has problem.
I find it interesting - Zakaryan and Evgeni, when they see Tango Lambelya, Werner this season, believes that his Tango competitive?
--------------

Vasily Solovyev:
Stoned. So, first, not the fact that Takahashi will speak at the same level. Secondly, to Evgeni this will last, challenge - all there to compete and win in a gate - it is too different things.
And then, even if Plushenko will not be first, but will be on a pedestal, it will still be a hero, because no one in the history of figure skating was not on a pedestal of solitary male skating three consecutive Olympics. Is it not?
-----------------

Natasha1:
Of course, this will be a record - but can it be to pedestale?
ISP's to mind 1994, when many pro returned - nor Petrenko, nor Boytano or Katarina Witt, no Midori Ito were not able to climb the pedestal.
And while this particular kind of progress is not seen when they are rolled in the show, it seemed that the fans act blankly. Predict, of course, difficult
In principle, competitors except Takahashi enough - Verner, Zhuber, Ponsero, Odeh as main - even Kazuka, Chan, Abbot, and of Laysacheka with Veyerom should not be forgotten. All these people are superior to the complexity of Evgeni's jumps (at this stage).
And is there any assurance that Plushenko will be able to jump 4th and triple Axel?
----------------------

Vasily Solovyev:
I am confident for the eighty percent (today) that he will be on a pedestal. In 1994, they returned, but how many years they have been? Then single skaters returned unnoted, a couple? I would even say a couple.
Not jumps? And you see what happens with the estimates for the Skating Skills at the same Canadian? I consider that similar "Score" will be only on the fad to Evgeni Plushenko who the general level will knock down contenders.
Three and a half, he jumps steadily, and will be quadruple.
Where it will get to, if it at it was at such highest level three years ago? Outstanding! Other word also you will not pick up. Looked in the Championship of Russia archives with its participation and was wondered.
-----------------------

Natasha1:
Live - see. But I agree with Tootty - PR, which is too long. Besides - Vasil, look his Tango - and even Werner's Tango - how skates, and whom it will knock down?
---------------------

Vasily Solovyev:
I do not remember any normal skating at Verner in this season. Therefore to compare there is nothing. However, Plushenko I saw and at all only in show - any shows.
--------------------

Natalia:
From outside the judicial case absolutely unessentially that there will be a support, can turn and in another way.
In last season the federation has given Plushenko of carte blanche of whom it has not taken advantage, in it it would need to be selected in accordance with general practice. Fans, able to read reports, judging by various forums, are adjusted sceptically enough. Mishin has clearly told that Plushenko has not managed to prepare competitive programs. At Plushenko usually was a lot of weakened "journeys", and now such does not skate absolutely. Yes, "jumps level" has decreased, there is no time because to have a rest, and forces at those who had to be retrained on new requirements, of all do not suffice.

.... etc... :B): :P

cekoni
view post Posted on 22/1/2009, 01:08

http://www.peopleschoice.ru/news/2009/1/21/2440/

Plushenko returns to the amateur sports

Olympic figure skating champion Evgeni Plushenko returns to the amateur sports. This, he said in an interview Peopleschoice.ru:

«Training will begin in March * scr *. I am going to participate in the Grand Prix Cup of Russia, the European Championships and the Olympic Games in Vancouver ».

Figure-skater added that recently returned from the island of Mauritius, where the rest along with the bride Yana Rudkovskaya and Nikolai Baskov. In the near future Plushenko go in two monthly tour of Canada, where he planned to show 27 programs.

--------------------

P.S. on this site is in the vote (to the end of the month) for:

Select the most talented Russian talent of figure skating - Olympic champion

.... go there and Vote! :15f535z.gif: :2hx3inp.gif:

current state ... :B):

HXM
view post Posted on 22/1/2009, 09:21

March yes? And he has twin who go to tour to Canada yes???? And then to germany and czech rep?:???? I realy dont undersatand him.... :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 23/1/2009, 05:13

QUOTE (HXM @ 22/1/2009, 09:21)
March yes? And he has twin who go to tour to Canada yes???? And then to germany and czech rep?:???? I realy dont undersatand him.... :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

image Evgeni can all at the same time :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

HXM
view post Posted on 23/1/2009, 10:03

Yes and then we can recycle him....

rainisland
view post Posted on 23/1/2009, 13:04

As I allready wrote im some other topic here,
I think that he needs to receive ne good strong electroshock to his beautiful head and to decide to do the things one by one.
I remember the situation in the same period last year - the same discutions, the same words, the same Yana around.......
Evgeni, wake up!!!! :AddEmoticons04247.gif:

PS: I gave my vote to Plushy, but I see that Yagudin is at 63% now!!
But if we move the site in Italy or some other countries, I thing that Evgeni will be at 80% almost now.........but it's russian site, and we all know that he is not too popular in Russia.

509 replies since 6/11/2008, 17:26   10494 views