When he returns in the race?, IN SEPTEMBER !!!

« Older   Newer »
kudryavka
view post Posted on 14/4/2009, 00:59 by: kudryavka

10 April 2009 19:32
Plushenko returned to St. Petersburg
http://bia-news.ru/news/80997/

Sport is no longer considered a star, a famous figure skater and showman, Olympic champion Yevgeny Plushenko did not lose brightness. It is no exaggeration to say that he - the major newsmakers of the present Russian reality. Here is information about it is often quite contradictory. Korrespondent «Evening Petersburg», met with the famous figure skater in the restaurant - for dinner by candlelight.

I want to extend the youth

- You have announced his return to amateur sports. Взыграло ambition?
- Absolutely not. I already won it, all are proven. But would like to extend youthfulness. I really want to feel again the atmosphere of competition, to feel that adrenaline, Courage catch. Because I still remember the first Olympiad. I remember how I looked at our hockey players - because they were all from the NHL, I remember how they played. What they were competitions! I remember myself, when all was completed, a bit drunk with them. It was unforgettable.
- In Vancouver, what the result will strive?
- I will train both to win gold. Program-at least - enter the top three winners. Well, if you do not succeed, it will live on. I repeat - I am all, all proved.
- How is your training now?
- In a very busy pace. The schedule is compressed: the morning of the first training session on the ice, and another in the hall of dance, the evening of the second workout. I have already restored the triple Axel. Denis Petukhov, who works in conjunction with David Avdysh helps me to put the program - looking for music for a short and nearly set an arbitrary ... But there is a problem: my apartment in the residential area - to get to «Jubilee» 25 - 30 minutes - and I have two training sessions a day. Therefore, trying to rent an apartment closer to the «Jubilee». My old living space we shared with ex-wife (Maria Ermak - approx. Ed.) Divorce.

I hope I will be a new family

- Since you have touched upon this topic. Your marriage is not the last call cloudless ...
- There was one life, she crossed and erased. For its former, I do not talk, so are difficult. «Кинули» my money, it is a fact.
- Do not otbilo hunting marry again?
- Why? Life does not end. I now live, smiling. I hope I have a new family, Yana Rudkovskoy will be more children. I very much want children. I want to raise their children, build their houses, apartments - and we Yana considering this.
- In communion with the first you just denied ...
- Yes, I do not see my son. I would like to take part in his upbringing, to drive him to kindergarten, to school. But I contend that he, they say, there is a new father ... Above all, the son is very similar to me.
- And yet you have to live in the two capitals. Hard?
- I again go back to Peter, I will still live here. I returned to the sport, and it is absolutely impossible - dangle from pillar to post. Yana will come to me, but can and will move here.

The political struggle pohlesche sports

- Another pressing issue - your parliamentary work. So much conflicting information about this ...
- Our Party «Fair Russia» - in opposition to the ruling party. And for those who are trying to вышвырнуть (to fling out ?) me - I like them to splinter. I was always close, are not allowed. For example, when forming the current Sachs, I proposed a candidate for a commission on sports - so I immediately otshili. And I'm gone through the sport, understand the problem.
- But you are the claims that are formally just ...
- I agree that many пропускал meetings, but I was getting ready to compete. Last summer, in connection with the injury, I flew to Germany, knees puncture. Yes, I missed most of the meetings. And I was told that I do nothing. Yes, if one of the deputies will be able to go to the Olympics or at least at the European Championship, I will go to the Mariinsky Palace, from 6 am to 10 pm and sit there pants!
- Turn you, but ...
- Yes, they sit pants. Because laws proposed «Fair Russia», is constantly ignored, will not be accepted. And then suddenly after some time, we say: keep, with exactly the same law, as we have suggested. I do not need such complexity.
- Is the political struggle will pohlesche sports?
- You bet! The political fight dirty, rotten, stinking. But to take the rules of the game ... Meanwhile, sports - it is expensive. I have spent 10 thousand dollars on a new set of arbitrary programs. Only for the music - but there is still pay for the costumes, the preparation of the short program. I collaborated with a very cool Hollywood company, which is considered to be in America number one in the music. I can not afford such waste - and our young athletes do not pull these sums. Here's what need to ask our officials and deputies!

The result of selection for the Eurovision contest, I not understand

- Among the notable events of your life - participate in last year's Eurovision contest. How does it get?
- For me it was like the Olympic Games. There, it constantly cameras, photographers, the same emotions, the adrenaline, applause. I have everything to boil, so much emotion ...
- You have been in his element - on the ice?
- Oh, this ice ... We have had such problems. There were two ice - because one had broken all the mounting and the other was stuck in customs. We have been almost 15 minutes before leaving, as it brought. But according to the rules, if you did not come out at rehearsal, then you disqualify. It is possible that Dima Bilan with Edvin Marton would have to go together ...
- A current selection for the Eurovision seen?
- I have not understood its effect. In Russia, Eurovision contest will be held for the first time. And it must be the professional who knows how to behave on the stage, which has a really strong voice. I am sick of Valery. She has a good song, she would be at the highest level, would have a very strong competition Patricia Kaas. The choice of Anastasia Prikhodko (yes even if it is a who?) - Big mistake.

Relax - the part of profession

- With such a busy pace of life a rest while you can?
- When I do sports, you almost could not relax. In 15 - 16 years, I rested two or three weeks, and when the winning started, the whole week. Pressures, of course, been enormous, and of the consequences of this - a lot of operations. Because not restored, recovery was incorrect.
- And how do you like to relax?
- Well, I am sure - bath. I have a bath: I have built a Russian stove, a Russian guy with brooms Required - Oak, Birch ... Made the font - this is how I recover. Cause masseur, he saw me after a bath massages, I have a parilschik, that is, the bathhouse attendant. This brings me professionally. By the way, thanks to the sauna, I lost a few kilos. More like chess. And with the books I have difficulty. Now I read a book about Rasputin, and for me this is not distraction, is the voltage. (Rasputin... :o: )
- And much going on vacation?
- We are not so long ago, Yana went to Mauritius, the truth, the whole week. Nevertheless, we have a very good rest. Now the plan after the charges Mishin, somewhere in July - August, 10 days to go still somewhere near.
...Rest - part of my profession. You can go to the club: it relaxes. Pool repairs, as well as chess, backgammon. Billiards for me - this discussion, talk with your partner. And when I ezzhu car, get tremendous pleasure from the process. While many at the time of driving tired, like my mother. She later sat behind the wheel - and therefore it is hard.

509 replies since 6/11/2008, 17:26   10494 views