When he returns in the race?, IN SEPTEMBER !!!

« Older   Newer »
cekoni
view post Posted on 12/4/2009, 21:17 by: cekoni

http://community.livejournal.com/kerrs_ru/39080.html

Ice Dancing skater Sinead Kerr:
8 April
Well the show here [Torino] is packed out! Of course Plushenko is the big draw and I can tell you he looks great! Saw a quad toe-triple toe in practise - easy!
We did Scottish dance and got a really good response :) Of course John will tell you it's his legs that gets the cheers! LOL.
So tomorrow at 5am we leave for Prague, then home for couple of days, then Slovakia, then Japan, then Germany. LOL, I won't know what time or day it is!

11 April
Prague show was great - fantastic crowd and we absolutely love that city! Only had 2 hours sleep after returning from Torino to the hotel in Milan as we had to leave early for Prague. So the cast was constantly trying to play sleep catch-up throughtout the day!...

---------------------------------

http://www.allsportinfo.ru/index.php?id=26473

Ari Zakarian: Plushenko on show in Turin succeed jump combination of «quadruple toe loop - triple toe loop» and «triple Axel - triple toe loop»

In late April 2006, Olympic champion in figure skating Evgeni Plushenko finished his shows in the cities of Europe and will now proceed to a full preparation for the Olympic Games 2010 in Vancouver. This is the Agency «All sports» said Ari Zakarian, athletic director of Evgeni Plushenko's.

"At the moment we and Zhenya are in Bratislava, which give regular shows" - told Ari Zakarian.
- "Prior to this, we have shows in Turin and Prague. Indeed, Plushenko took a principled decision on the return of a amateur sports and preparing for the Olympic season. This tour can be called final. After Slovakia will travel to Germany and Lithuania - and to all. In fact, current presentation used Zhenya's, primarily as an opportunity to try out, in "combat conditions", some jumps.
In particular, at Turin, where three years ago Plushenko won the Olympic tournament brilliantly, he succeed jump combination of «quadruple toe loop - triple toe loop» and «triple Axel - triple toe loop».
Now he is working hard on a second quadruple jump. After returning home, Zhenya, along with his coach Alexei Nikolaevich Mishin start full preparations for the Olympic season. I do not think that then he will act in any show - if only he did not it chooses to test himself. But specific plans for training and performances, I think, defined as time to return to Russia."

509 replies since 6/11/2008, 17:26   10494 views