When he returns in the race?, IN SEPTEMBER !!!

« Older   Newer »
cekoni
view post Posted on 7/4/2009, 02:29 by: cekoni

http://www.ukrinform.ua/rus/order/?id=801036
6.4.2009., LOS ANGELES

Ukrainian Sports Pair Tatiana Volosozhar - Stanislav Morozov go to a European tour

Ukrainian sports a pair Tatiana Volosozhar-Stanislav Morozov perform in ice show, which will take place in several European cities. The tour begins April 8 in Turin, Italy. About that, talk show producer Ari Zakarian. .....

- Who have you invited to your show?
- On the ice will Savchenko-Sholkovy, just in Los Angeles were already twice champion of the world, the Swiss figure skater, is also two-time world champion Stephane Lambiel, dancing couple from Great Britain the bronze medals 2009 Shineyd Kerry and John Kerry, Russian Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko. Incidentally, among the participants - Ukrainian acrobat ice Sergei Yakimenko. April 9, he was the first time in the world will show a unique trick - flip through the car. Sergei preparing this issue for over two months.
After the Turin, we performe in Prague, Bratislava, Vilnius, Dresden and other cities. In Russia and Ukraine have not yet go. In my view, these countries are not yet ready to accept technical figure skating, because television more accustomed to the spectacle, as the performances of theater and cinema artists "under the pen" with a figure skater.

- I do realize that your attitude to projects such as "Ice Age", the negative?
- I would not say. Of course, these shows have the right to exist. But this is the level of the Mexican TV series, which "tie" people to the screen and prevents the perception of the actual figure skating - with the implementation of the elements. This is a purely psychological problem. As long as it exists in Russia and Ukraine, I have to show in these countries do not bring. Sooner or later people get tired of these "soap operas". I wait.

- You are the agent of Evgeni Plushenko, who decided to return to the ice and compete at the 2010 Olympics in Vancouver. In what shape it is now?
- With performances on my show, he just started preparations for the Olympics. It is in excellent shape, no problems, including health. Just the other day on their training, Plushenko performed a very complicated elements, which here in Los Angeles (talk took place during the World Championship in that American city), world champion did not comply.

- Do you mean that the American Evan Laysachek won the gold medal without a jump quadruple?
- This trend is already becoming uncomfortable. The second championship in succession men without benefit of the jump! Yes, Laysachek showed elegant skating, he has interesting, well-balanced program, but quadruple jump - this is the highest level. And if in the arsenal of talent of figure skating it not, in my opinion, this should be punished by the judges.

I hope that without this jump it will be impossible to win the Olympics. Therefore, Plushenko will enter it into his program.

-----------------------------------------

http://www.championat.ru/other/news-202897.html

Urmanov: Return Plushenko will be benefit for young people

Olympic figure skating champion Alexei Urmanov stated that the return of Evgeni Plushenko in sports will benefit for the young athletes.

"For the young athletes of any experience - it is plus. If someone fails, it means he has reached his level. Sport hardening. If an athlete is ready to harden, it will be for him for the better" - said Urmanov for TV channel "Sport".

509 replies since 6/11/2008, 17:26   10494 views