When he returns in the race?, IN SEPTEMBER !!!

« Older   Newer »
fialka
view post Posted on 2/4/2009, 11:15 by: fialka

QUOTE (cekoni @ 2/4/2009, 02:01)
QUOTE (kudryavka @ 1/4/2009, 11:16)
QUOTE (cekoni @ 1/4/2009, 11:42)
I tried to hear music - not "Tango"? :AddEmoticons04259.gif: ... On the basis of this interview, it seems that in Prague, he will not perform new SP ... even is the question: whether the "Tango", in general, be his LP for Olympics program? :blink: :P

I made and listen this video, again and again. I suppose, this is "the Fallen Angel for Plushy," isn't it? ......Maybe, this is my favorite taste!! :wub:
(FILE:https://www.youtube.com/v/qAMLi1AJMkc&hl=ja&fs=1)
I hope SP is Tango, LP is "Fallen Angel for Plushy"...

How much nicks you have? :lol:

He maybe train on to the music, but I do not believe that will take, because:
- he must have something completely new, and it is already known (EX Weir, Melissa & Pethukov)
- I think that the music (Globus "Sarabande Suite (Aeternae)") would not be well received in Russia, because she have basically "Catholic" music theme ;)

To me is very "suspicious" this music - "Adagio for Strings Op. 11" by Samuel Barber :B): (maybe in some Marton's version :lol: )

In Czech radio interview (which I have posted to "interview and magazines" section) he said that his LP for Olympic season will be TANGO ... but a little reworked than we know it. For SP he doesn't know yet, he has three or four pieces of music and he has to decide about it. But he hopes he will choose a little faster guitarr music (he didn't say the name of composer but he said he is Russian) ... and this piece of music he hopes to arrange with Edvin - so Edvin will take part on both of his programmes.

509 replies since 6/11/2008, 17:26   10494 views