When he returns in the race?, IN SEPTEMBER !!!

« Older   Newer »
kudryavka
view post Posted on 1/4/2009, 10:16 by: kudryavka

QUOTE (cekoni @ 1/4/2009, 11:42)
I can not see the image, only hear tone... sometimes :(
If someone manage to "download" this video, let it somewhere upload ;)

I will upload the video if nobody does it till I go home :)

Evgeni Plushenko: Already restored quadruple jump, set an long program

As far as I see, it's not yet "regained," I think that it was "cheated (underrotate)" or "two-footed landed." Height and rotary speed are lack? Or, decline of muscle strength? Hmm... (Nevertheless, I'm so glad that he certainly try to it. YAY! :15f535z.gif: )

I'll continue to wait and see. Because his "God of figure skating" :lol: says that problems were caused by extra weight (If I remember correctly.)

I hope that it is solved as soon as possible. If quads are not back, he will be depressed. Even if now without-quads can win at worlds...

I'M SO SORRY (added this part at 20:12 pm)
I didn't watch his 4th challenge well!! But now, I've just watch the video again. He landed a quad toe! :kaos-pika18.gif: OMG.. I'm careless person... :kaos-pika09.gif:
I'm so happy to see his quad again :AddEmoticons02113.gif:

I tried to hear music - not "Tango"? :AddEmoticons04259.gif: ... On the basis of this interview, it seems that in Prague, he will not perform new SP ... even is the question: whether the "Tango", in general, be his LP for Olympics program? :blink: :P

I made and listen this video, again and again. I suppose, this is "the Fallen Angel for Plushy," isn't it? ......Maybe, this is my favorite taste!! :wub:

I hope SP is Tango, LP is "Fallen Angel for Plushy"...

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 1/4/2009, 00:33)
By the way, poor Baboo... :cry:

Who is Baboo? :huh:

It's Joubert's nick. His mom call him "Baboo" (or "Babou") He's quite mommy's boy such as :24vr2mx.gif: :36_1_13.gif:

Edited by kudryavka - 1/4/2009, 21:19

509 replies since 6/11/2008, 17:26   10494 views