Incoming Shows

« Older   Newer »
kudryavka
view post Posted on 3/2/2009, 08:59

QUOTE (cekoni @ 3/2/2009, 12:48)
I have not found any Evgeni's show 28th February in Moscow, even a similar event in which he was unable to perform as a guest. :huh: Will see... ;)

On the day, Edvin will be in Moscow for a private concert. Even if Evgeni skate somewhere in Moscow, he will be solo. Hmm... I agree with you. Maybe he's a guest. Maybe.
February 28
Private Concert for Company
E.Marton
Moscow, Russia
http://www.edvinmarton.com/fellepes.php

We will see ^_^

rainisland
view post Posted on 3/2/2009, 18:42

I remember that Edvin said to me (at Milano) that they will do Golden Ice of Stradivari at Moskow at 28 february, because the shows of 31th december were cancelled.
Me neither can't find any official news around.

HXM
view post Posted on 3/2/2009, 19:41

QUOTE (rainisland @ 3/2/2009, 18:42)
I remember that Edvin said to me (at Milano) that they will do Golden Ice of Stradivari at Moskow at 28 february, because the shows of 31th december were cancelled.

So Edvin make two shows in one day... :AddEmoticons04263.gif: but he have in calendary only one private... :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

rainisland
view post Posted on 3/2/2009, 19:46

CITAZIONE
WORLD STARS

23.04.2009 - Prague
24.04.2009, 19:00 - Dresden - Freiberger Arena
25.04.2009, 19:00 - Wolfsburg - Eisarena Wolfsburg

But at the official site of Edvin, there are other date for Prague show:
April 25. - Golden Ice of Stradivari
Wolfsburg, Germany
info: www.russ-sterne.de
April 24. - Golden Ice of Stradivari
Dresden, Germany
info: www.russ-sterne.de
April 09. - Kings on Ice
Praha, Czech Republic

cekoni
view post Posted on 3/2/2009, 22:07

QUOTE (HXM @ 3/2/2009, 19:41)
QUOTE (rainisland @ 3/2/2009, 18:42)

So Edvin make two shows in one day... :AddEmoticons04263.gif: but he have in calendary only one private... :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

Perhaps is GIS some "closed" type ... only for "selected"? :huh: ... and maybe girl got in the lottery tickets for that show? :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

QUOTE (rainisland @ 3/2/2009, 19:46)
... But at the official site of Edvin, there are other date for Prague show:
April 09. - Kings on Ice
Praha, Czech Republic

:blink:
You may need to be Sherlock Holmes and determine when Evgeni's in fact has its shows? image Maybe only his "real" fans, who discover the "secret", may attend to such "epochal hidden rituals"?!?! :ph34r: :woot:

:36_11_6.gif:

HXM
view post Posted on 3/2/2009, 22:09

Edvins side is always a little strange, because he dont have here all dates of his shows....

cekoni
view post Posted on 10/2/2009, 23:14

QUOTE (cekoni @ 3/2/2009, 04:48)
It's quite strange information from a Russian forum... :unsure:

http://forum.exler.ru/t/70513/p/17843517
Busybackson:
And we are on the skating rink won 6 tickets for the show of Evgeni's Plushenko. It was lottery from coffee Jacobs - distributed chopped to pieces ticket ...
... Shows will be on February 28.

:blink:
I said to the girl from Moscow :AddEmoticons04259.gif: ... I have not found any Evgeni's show 28th February in Moscow, even a similar event in which he was unable to perform as a guest. :huh: Will see... ;)

http://talks.guns.ru/forummessage/9/420789-0.html
Some tickets for E. Plushenko's ice show and other stars of figure skating have got occasionally. Will take place on February, 28th on Small Arena of Luzhniki. 2 parts with an interval. In foyer there will be a tasting of coffee and draw of prizes.

On site Luzhniki's Arena...
http://www.luzhniki.ru/afisha.aspx?id=98
28 февраля (суббота) - 14.00
Гала шоу «Зимний фестиваль общения»
Малая спортивная арена

Gala show «Winter festival of dialogue»

:AddEmoticons04259.gif: The question is whether Evgeni general "known" to have this show? :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

rainisland
icon13  view post Posted on 15/2/2009, 22:06

ShowGran Galą del Ghiaccio
Data
08/04/2009
Luogo
Palavela - Via Ventimiglia 145, TorinoSi rinnova l’appuntamento con il grande spettacolo sul ghiaccio firmato Torino Olympic Park. Carolina Kostner, Evgeni Plushenko, Stephane Lambiel, Samuel Contesti e altre grandi stelle del pattinaggio internazionale, accompagnate dai pił amati protagonisti della musica italiana, scenderanno sulla pista del Palavela di Torino il prossimo 8 aprile per dar vita ad un evento unico ed emozionante.

Show Gran Galą on Ice, April 4th, Palavela, TurinStars: Karolina Kostner, Evgeni Plushenko, Stephane Lambiel, Samuel Contesti and other international stars of figure skating, together with an italian musicians, will be all together on ice rink of Palavela, next 8 april, to give another unique and emotional show.

dimitra
view post Posted on 16/2/2009, 00:05

Show Gran Galą on Ice, April 4th, Palavela, TurinStars: Karolina Kostner, Evgeni Plushenko, Stephane Lambiel, Samuel Contesti and other international stars of figure skating, together with an italian musicians, will be all together on ice rink of Palavela, next 8 april, to give another unique and emotional show.

the show is on 4th or on 8th april??Cause 8th April is Wednesday... :blink:

thanx for info! :D

cekoni
view post Posted on 16/2/2009, 01:21

Nevertheless is 8th April ... Ada is a little "permute" the date and month ;)

http://www.torinolympicpark.org/eventoDettaglio.aspx?idE=36

Show Ice Gran Gala

Date: 08/04/2009
Place: Palavela - Via Ventimiglia 145, Torino

Another great show on ice signed by Torino Olympic Park. Carolina Kostner, Evgeni Plushenko, Stephane Lambiel, Samuel Contesti and other figure skating international athletes, with the beloved stars of italian music, will come down on the ice rink of Torino’s Palavela on the next 8th of April for a unique and exciting event.

Tickets on sale from the end of February on our site.
http://www.torinolympicpark.org/ticket.aspx?idA=15

kudryavka
icon3  view post Posted on 16/2/2009, 02:29

Showbiz must go on. Over and over image

cekoni
view post Posted on 16/2/2009, 02:35

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 16/2/2009, 02:29)
Showbiz must go on. Over and over image

... he must see audience reaction to the changes in the choreography :rolleyes:

Should not be nervous about any of his shows in April ;)

rainisland
view post Posted on 16/2/2009, 13:02

Sorry about date error.... :wub:
Yes, this show and all next show will be the test of the new choreography and valutation of the audience.........but, in Italy, even if Ecgeni comes on ice and just SMILE, the audience get crazy :AddEmoticons04225.gif:
I don't know if I will be able to go, I must see, but if it will be the show like last year's "Pensiero stupendo" I WILL NOT GO.

kudryavka
view post Posted on 16/2/2009, 18:03

QUOTE (rainisland @ 16/2/2009, 21:02)
if it will be the show like last year's "Pensiero stupendo" I WILL NOT GO.

Could I ask why you think? Was it a poor show? :)

QUOTE (cekoni @ 16/2/2009, 10:35)
... he must see audience reaction to the changes in the choreography :rolleyes:

Indeed, indeed. But already he has four shows on April. IMO I don't think that more shows were necessary for to see audience's reaction. I think he should not participate more shows, if he continues to say about "return." image
Many people love him. I love him, too. But he lost confidence since 2007. Unfortunately, Russian people call him "a boy crying for a wolf." image As a skater, as a member of society, it is not good for him

However, I look forward to new Tango image :2ms0cvq.gif:

Edited by kudryavka - 17/2/2009, 02:30

cekoni
view post Posted on 16/2/2009, 19:27

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 16/2/2009, 18:03)
I think he should not participate more shows, if he continues to say about "return." image

I do not know, but I do not think that is so terrible - it is still only one month of training ;)

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 16/2/2009, 18:03)
.. But he lost confidence since 2007. Unfortunately, Russian people call him "a boy crying for a wolf." image As a skater, as a member of society, it is not good for him ...

Maybe he lost their "confidence", but it is in "best interest" of the "Russian people" to be he returned to the competition! :shifty: If they not to understand and will not give him support - they will only show their stupidity! :P

Sadly is called him that ... but it is their problem - not ours. <_<
Those before, it will be an additional motivation for him to return and win - to obturate muzzle such malicious people! :P

Moreover, if some Russians not need his victory - us are needed ;) ... and because we have been here - to give him our support! :15f535z.gif: :2hx3inp.gif: :i5skuv.gif:

------------------------------

Ok, to summarize what we have of shows :B): ... checked and "unchecked" information :36_1_63.gif:

- 1. 28 February - Moscow ... "Coffee Jacobs" show (performance with one act)

APRIL...
- 2. 08 - "Ice Gran Gala" ... Italy, Torino (performance with one act)
- 3. 13 - Champions on Ice... Richmond, USA (performance with one act)
Show "Golden Ice of Stradivari":
- 4. 22 - Vilnius, Lithuania
- 5. 23 (or 09 april) - Prague
- 6. 24 - Dresden, Germany
- 7. 25 - Wolfsburg. Germany

Shows under the ordinal numbers: 1 and 3 are "not checked" :AddEmoticons04259.gif: ... as well as most others, which concerns me :P

P.S. It seems that the show in Prague still be 23.04 ;)
... according to this text: http://life.ru/news/56829 ... and date of "Averbukh's Ice Show" tour, which performed in Prague 10th April:
http://www.icesymphony.org/ourprojects/tur_lp_2008_2009
Maybe they have originally planned show in Prague to be 9th ... and because "competitive" - they shifted to 23.04 :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

Edited by cekoni - 16/2/2009, 19:56

985 replies since 6/11/2008, 12:16   26024 views