Incoming Shows

« Older   Newer »
kudryavka
view post Posted on 1/8/2009, 23:40

I talked with a sports jornalist who came from Japan. He saw master class. And the jornalist said that Evgeni had made a lot of jumps on 31st July, he seemed in good shape.
I and many other fans met cast of the show except Evgeni after the show. We waited for Evgeni until 11 pm but were not able to meet him (also Ari and Yana). He haven't been out at all.

Evgeni said to audience that he was injured on 31 but I guessed he was hurt in Germany not Korea. I dont want him to skate if he feels pain image

beancake
view post Posted on 2/8/2009, 03:07

hello, kudrayavka!
I was in there, too. maybe you couldn't find out where zhenya's exit. sometimes zhenya is out through different door to other skaters ;-)

Also, I heard that zhenya went to the hospital right after the speech. So anyway, you coulnd't see him :cry:

Plus, Agency source told me that doctor said if he gets some rest, he'll be fine. and now, I heard really happy news, HE WILL BE THE SHOW!!

cekoni
view post Posted on 2/8/2009, 03:58

QUOTE (beancake @ 2/8/2009, 04:07)
... Also, I heard that zhenya went to the hospital right after the speech. So anyway, you coulnd't see him :cry:

Plus, Agency source told me that doctor said if he gets some rest, he'll be fine. and now, I heard really happy news, HE WILL BE THE SHOW!!

Welcome beancake ... thanks on info! :rolleyes:
And I am suppose that he must went to the resting (or therapy) after public apologies. ;)

How much is your news about his performance in today's show "fresh"? :AddEmoticons04259.gif:
I have the following information - SMS by Orange, from the place:

Zhenya is doing his rehersal, but it's not certain if he does the show or not.

Kudryavka, do not be sad and shaken ... If he skate today, he will surely perform only "simple" things - steps and similar... not a lot of jumps ;)

Good luck girls... and GOOD LUCK, ZHENYA!!! :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

beancake
view post Posted on 2/8/2009, 05:16

Orange and I bout heard this news from same source. "not certain" is orange's personal opinion, I think. In fact, I'm not sure either -_-
Condition problem is anyone can certain, isn't it?

However, we all hope he'll be better than yesterday.

cekoni
view post Posted on 2/8/2009, 10:37

Evgeni plushenko. Korea. August 2, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4e6n5Zd2QQ

P.S. little "strange" Chopin :blink: ... will be better ^_^ :wub:

rainisland
view post Posted on 2/8/2009, 12:20

I watched it and I watched him again..........
I saw Evgeni under the tension, and I think he gave the best of himself for this show, but it's obviously that he's still soffering because of the pain...
But his face is angelic, like allways............. ^_^
Looking forwad to see Tango tomorow........
PS: it's because of "gloomy sunday", but the Forum is so silent today....... :rolleyes:

cekoni
view post Posted on 2/8/2009, 12:25

QUOTE (rainisland @ 2/8/2009, 13:20)
Looking forwad to see Tango tomorow........

You have some more information and promises for this video? :AddEmoticons04263.gif: :36_12_16.gif:

rainisland
view post Posted on 2/8/2009, 12:27

CITAZIONE
You have some more information and promises for this video?

Noooooooooo.......But I know that it will be uploaded from someone there.............korean fan club is something amazing.......

cekoni
view post Posted on 2/8/2009, 12:30

... and I have some hope... and there is krudy :rolleyes: ^_^

HXM
view post Posted on 2/8/2009, 13:46

Nice boy :wub:

QUOTE (rainisland @ 2/8/2009, 13:20)
PS: it's because of "gloomy sunday", but the Forum is so silent today....... :rolleyes:

I have some gloomy sunday today, since midnight.... I dont know why.... I am in oppression, thinking about many things, I couldnt sleep at night....... hmmmm :unsure: Maybe because it is too hot at night, maybe too much coffeine....

But I am also thinking about new wall, maybe it will make me better mood. :)

cekoni
view post Posted on 2/8/2009, 13:58

Poor Zhenya ^_^ ... he alwas have so difficult and exhausting the components of programs :2hx3inp.gif:

I dont like this "Lysachek's" spiins ... may be is difficult, but not aesthetically beautiful <_<

"Tzar Royals" members :AddEmoticons04263.gif: ... what do you think to write on this illuminating sticks? :P

:rolleyes: THIS! :kaos-pika33.gif: :15f535z.gif: :plushyoly:

[image

------------------------

QUOTE (HXM @ 2/8/2009, 14:46)
.... I am in oppression, thinking about many things, I couldnt sleep at night....... hmmmm :unsure: Maybe because it is too hot at night, maybe too much coffeine....

... maybe you're just in love? :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

QUOTE (HXM @ 2/8/2009, 14:46)
But I am also thinking about new wall, maybe it will make me better mood. :)

Of the new images? :rolleyes: :wub:

Edited by cekoni - 3/8/2009, 00:44

kudryavka
view post Posted on 2/8/2009, 16:32

Hi girls. I am in internet room of hotel. I came back from heaven. I recorded all for two days. I did my main duty. I will upload them during this night or tomorrow afternoon. Huu~ very tired.. but I wanna sing a song. La la laaaaaaaa
Before the show, I had worried about his health like mad but he looked in good condition today. He was really awesome powerful SUGOI~~~ (Ari-san asked me such thing. He speaks Japanese too. lol) etc.. Now I am certain he will become the best again soon if he is health and everything goes well. Anyway, you know Zhenya was very very very veeerrrrry beautiful. He looks like an angel Though he has mustache. lol
There was also Yana. She was so kind and pretty. I like her. she looks like my aunt I like very much. hm. somehow similar. lol
About program. I was hard to say that Tango Amor is good for Olys program so far. But I feel now, it was amazing than Nocturn. Tango looked very ....mm.. Evgenish program. Very original. I dont know why I felt so. Maybe I was able to feel his passion from only Tango because I was busy to record when he skates Nocturne.

I am not sure how to say this feeling. I am still in heaven

P.S.
Thank you Korean girls. You gave really AMAZING hospitality to him and me!!!!!!!! I threw your blue heart into icerink after Nocturne! I did my second duty :lol: Yay Yay. See you next time somewhere, Russia, Estonia, or Canada?! Anywhere :wub: Komassumida *plushkisses*

kudryavka
view post Posted on 2/8/2009, 16:52

QUOTE (beancake @ 2/8/2009, 12:07)
hello, kudrayavka!
I was in there, too. maybe you couldn't find out where zhenya's exit. sometimes zhenya is out through different door to other skaters ;-)

Also, I heard that zhenya went to the hospital right after the speech. So anyway, you coulnd't see him :cry:

Hi hi anyonhaseyo beancake
Thank you for info I didnt notice your post until now!!!!!
We met at student gymnasium or hotel today?! :lol:

I will go to Japan after several hours. I dont want to go to home. I miss Zhenya and Korean fans~ :lol:
This trip is made me big smile. I feel really happy. I love this country. people, food, culture, shopping :lol: everything was great. Thank you Korean fans. I wanna return to here again :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 2/8/2009, 17:59

QUOTE (kudryavka @ 2/8/2009, 17:32)
Hi girls. I am in internet room of hotel. I came back from heaven. I recorded all for two days. I did my main duty. I will upload them during this night or tomorrow afternoon. Huu~ very tired.. but I wanna sing a song. La la laaaaaaaa

... and I sing with you :kaos-pika11.gif:

About program. I was hard to say that Tango Amor is good for Olys program so far. But I feel now, it was amazing than Nocturn. Tango looked very ....mm.. Evgenish program. Very original. I dont know why I felt so. Maybe I was able to feel his passion from only Tango because I was busy to record when he skates Nocturne.

You have not recorded Tango??? :o: :cry: :AddEmoticons04219.gif:

P.S.
Thank you Korean girls. You gave really AMAZING hospitality to him and me!!!!!!!! I threw your blue heart into icerink after Nocturne! I did my second duty :lol: Yay Yay. See you next time somewhere, Russia, Estonia, or Canada?! Anywhere :wub: Komassumida *plushkisses*

See you! :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

There was also Yana. She was so kind and pretty. I like her. she looks like my aunt ...

:36_11_6.gif:

P.S. many thanks krudy :AddEmoticons02115.gif:

985 replies since 6/11/2008, 12:16   26024 views