Incoming Shows

« Older   Newer »
kudryavka
view post Posted on 2/8/2009, 16:32 by: kudryavka

Hi girls. I am in internet room of hotel. I came back from heaven. I recorded all for two days. I did my main duty. I will upload them during this night or tomorrow afternoon. Huu~ very tired.. but I wanna sing a song. La la laaaaaaaa
Before the show, I had worried about his health like mad but he looked in good condition today. He was really awesome powerful SUGOI~~~ (Ari-san asked me such thing. He speaks Japanese too. lol) etc.. Now I am certain he will become the best again soon if he is health and everything goes well. Anyway, you know Zhenya was very very very veeerrrrry beautiful. He looks like an angel Though he has mustache. lol
There was also Yana. She was so kind and pretty. I like her. she looks like my aunt I like very much. hm. somehow similar. lol
About program. I was hard to say that Tango Amor is good for Olys program so far. But I feel now, it was amazing than Nocturn. Tango looked very ....mm.. Evgenish program. Very original. I dont know why I felt so. Maybe I was able to feel his passion from only Tango because I was busy to record when he skates Nocturne.

I am not sure how to say this feeling. I am still in heaven

P.S.
Thank you Korean girls. You gave really AMAZING hospitality to him and me!!!!!!!! I threw your blue heart into icerink after Nocturne! I did my second duty :lol: Yay Yay. See you next time somewhere, Russia, Estonia, or Canada?! Anywhere :wub: Komassumida *plushkisses*

985 replies since 6/11/2008, 12:16   26025 views