Incoming Shows

« Older   Newer »
cekoni
view post Posted on 1/3/2009, 22:43 by: cekoni

QUOTE (cekoni @ 1/3/2009, 01:33)
... Plushy is perform yesterday on Gala show «Winter festival of dialogue» («Зимний фестиваль общения») - Moscow, Luzhniki... :D
Anais (girl from russian forum) was there and we waiting for her "report" :36_1_63.gif:

OK.. here is report by Anais :wub: from show - 28.02.2009..... :D

The organizer of show was coffee "JACOBS MONARCH", so all interested persons without restriction gave to drink to coffee with chocolates.
Improbably, but a hall has been jam-packed practically though tickets did not sell also an input was only under invitations. (Empty seats basically remained on lateral tribunes).
Leader of show was to see too from this organisation. Encouraged a hall, arranged different competitions, started "wave" from lifting hands and rising spectators on a circle...

Performed the majority skaters from GIS show: Lang-Tchernyashov, Silvia Fontana... Lutay (skating Short Program) and Muhortova-Trankov (LP)... In general, I had yesterday a wonderful mood, and everything was pleasant practically, even acrobats... Marton also was there.

Zhenya looked well, it was very benevolent, allowed to photograph, recording on video, anyone could to be photographed with him, distributed autographs....

He skating "Godfather", "Tango" and "Candle".
When he skate "Candle", I even more in it trust, especially it did not skate it so a long time. Went for a skating well, with mood, but long-awaited triple Axel I have not seen (in general, to the competitive form for the present so far)...

Ari Zakarian has helped me to get on show and on training. After warm-up, I have lost track of Zhenya, but have then seen that it was surrounded with journalists and it gives them interview. I while have reached from an opposite tribune, naturally, half have passed. But the rest of interview, I has recorded. There the truth music muffles, but it is possible to understand... he speak about returning.

To the second branch has come Yana with mum, have passed by us and have sat down on some numbers above...

... video (interview to journalists) :B):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHc_WMiw75A

Her pics.... :rolleyes: ... warmup.....

... show...

image image

... after show .... Plushy (with Anais on the right side - cut :AddEmoticons04263.gif:)

Edited by cekoni - 2/3/2009, 02:59

985 replies since 6/11/2008, 12:16   26031 views