Kings On Ice, Milano 5-6 january 2009

« Older   Newer »
cekoni
view post Posted on 6/1/2009, 21:52

QUOTE (rainisland @ 6/1/2009, 09:29)
Hello again,
We just wake up, hre at Milano is snowing and we are worried about out trip to home (Treviso).
We have more that 800 phoos to show you, and more than two hours of HQ videos from yesterday's show.....it was fantastic..
Please, be patient, we have so much things to tell you, but without Internet connection it's not easy.....and we need to set up our feelings nd our emotions before share them with all of you...
We are thinking bout ALL OF YOU, dear friends, and can't wait to share all with you.
Soon,
Ada and Song Song. :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

Sooooooooooooon... :rolleyes: :AddEmoticons02115.gif:

-----------------------------

... short video from 5.1.2009.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBD4RkejMGg

-----------------------------

http://www.dietrolanotizia.it/index.php?op...=7378&Itemid=77
(by Google ita=eng ;))

Evgeni Plushenko: "Kings on Ice? Ricomincia from Milan my career "

Evgeni Plushenko, the flagship of "Kings on Ice," he answered a series of questions to his landing in Italy, waiting to occur - in the evening and tomorrow afternoon at Epiphany PalaSharp Milan - in its magic on the ice.

At his side, the Hungarian violinist Edvin Marton who accompanies him with a Stradivarius of 1697, a symphony orchestra of 30 elements and above all, a stellar cast of skaters. With just the names of Lambiel, Bonaly and Candeloro.

How do you back in Italy?

Each time an emotion is new, I love this country very much, is my second home. For me it is important to perform in Milan, we love the figure skating.

You always charms, a little 'anywhere in the world. What try?

A good accountability for me is always different, I can not perform the same way. People seem to grasp this point, I feel sometimes flying very strong hands, sometimes not. So I say to myself 'I have to do more'. In reality is that no one ever happy. But that does not mean that I have mounted the head.

How do you skate?

E ', it is my life, and love. What you try to be the best, too far from the competition? It 'always been my dream and I realized, but you can not stop on our laurels, you must continue to improve. Every now and skate as if it were the last time of life, so sublime, but there is never the best, you can always do more.

In Russia, you are loved?

Not like the rest of the world, will I'm just in my country. Many skating show help? They are fashionable, Russia, Japan and in Italy there are many. Even in Canada.

Your best show?

The Olympics in Turin, a show came at the right time, that I was loved by the Italian public. Tu shoes every day?

Not all days, I have many commitments, but when I can play at least 4 hours of daily work. I try to prepare better for Vancouver, but not always at the most, it is difficult to get in shape, this is the thing that worries me more.

Do you have a dream?

Certainly, more than one. What confess and build a skating rink in St. Petersburg

What are you preparing specifically for the upcoming Olympics?

The program is almost certainly set to Tango, which show a good part of tomorrow evening. The short program should be on the music of Sirtaki, ever Edvin (Marton, ndr) and what you will see him tomorrow evening.

Plushenko Evgeni Plushenko essential biography was born in Solnechni, in Siberia, in 1982. Already on the skids to four years to eleven, he moved to St. Petersburg where they entrust the care of Alexei Mishin, great coach who starts a career without equal. They call it "the Tsar" for results: World Junior Champion, 3 times World Champion, 5 times European Champion, Olympic champion in Turin in 2006, more than 50 titles won in his career, still holds the highest scores ever awarded in a competition . In 2004 the association began with Marton that will perform music of all its exhibitions. During the "Kings on Ice" Plushenko will show for the first time in Italy, the new tender, which is preparing for the Olympic Games in Vancouver in 2010.

cekoni
view post Posted on 6/1/2009, 22:36

... also from first show 5.1.2009 ... Godfather :B):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN4gvE-HDes

HXM
view post Posted on 6/1/2009, 22:45

Many thanks :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

I much like Tango only with Violin :wub:

cekoni
view post Posted on 6/1/2009, 22:56

QUOTE (HXM @ 6/1/2009, 22:45)

I love version and with of the accordion (in "Star Ice") ;)

-------------

:rolleyes: songsong.... are you the quiet, or even weeping? :AddEmoticons04263.gif: :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

HXM
view post Posted on 6/1/2009, 22:57

QUOTE (cekoni @ 6/1/2009, 22:56)
QUOTE (HXM @ 6/1/2009, 22:45)

I love version and with of the accordion (in "Star Ice") ;)

Yes that one is perfect too :wub: !

cekoni
view post Posted on 6/1/2009, 23:27

... more video from show... Sirtaki? :woot: :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRhpRRi8Pa4

cekoni
view post Posted on 7/1/2009, 01:57

... from Ada's blog.... http://rainisland.spaces.live.com/blog/ :36_1_55.gif: :36_1_13.gif:
(Google translator ita=eng ;))

6. januar

Press release, 5 January 2008

Plushenko and Lambiel enchant
PalaSharp in visible

A "first" truly special: Kings on Ice for more than two hours collecting applause, shouts and flowers, thanks to a truly exceptional cast and the wonderful performances of Olympic champion Plushenko and twice world Stéphane Lambiel

The departure is breathtaking, and in two minutes, and notes "Ice Symphony", all the skaters parade giving a taste of his own abilities so Candeloro, Bonaly (with a backward somersault), the Russians Obertas-Slavnov, Sebestyen, Lambiel, couples Italian Cappellini-lanotte, Faiella-Scali Silvia Fontana and prepare the stage for the Tsar, Evgeni Plushenko, the first to perform individually - with Marton - the acclaimed program on music of "The Godfather". After endless applause - only Lambiel will collect as many consensus - continues with a solo Edvin Marton ("Vivaldi Storm") and, on the Hungarian composer's music (taken from her album "Stradivarius") alternate on the ice all the samples and, before ' range, again Plushenko with "Sirtaki", a sketch of the new short program for Vancouver 2010.

The second step up the pace, thanks to Maurizio Margaglio, choreographer yesterday and today, that warms the audience in a very good start launching Candeloro, as John Travolta (including "Saturday Night Fever"), and subsequently, our Cappellini lanotte-on melodie tsigane ("Bubamara") Faiella-Scali in "street" ("Hip-Hop" Missy Elliott), a Flamenco with Silvia Fontana Surya with Gloria Gaynor ("I will survive"), the elegant Russians (they took their breath taken away more occasions) until all'apoteosi of Lambiel. The Swiss retired a few months ago from competitions for a physical problem, yesterday she One day for us in a sublime, ending the performance with a rose in the mouth at the foot of the tribune, obscuring for a moment the star of Evgeni.

The Russian, on the other hand, after a "Paganini Caprice" of Marton, is back on the altar offering "Tango", the possible "long" for the next Olympics, you also agree that an encore, before the grand finale with everyone on the track, offering l ' last magic ("Vivaldi Spring").

... all BIG pics (from warmup and show)... :kaos-pika33.gif:

http://cid-42f8e73467519ce8.skydrive.live....0JANUARY%202009

---------------------

Thanks Ada :wub:

P.S. "Sirtaki" as Short program? :AddEmoticons04259.gif: :D

... "Bubamara" ... :36_1_20.gif:

rainisland
view post Posted on 7/1/2009, 10:24

Hello everyboy!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:
I am here stting up the photos and videos, some o them you can find and download from my blog space, but there is not all: I have more than 1000 photos, and about 10GB of videos....so be paient :AddEmoticons04225.gif:
Cekoni, Hena, I will send you PM.
I need time also to write an article and also my personal expressions.....Song Song was souch a good company to me..........
Plushykiss,
Ada

Plushed
view post Posted on 7/1/2009, 10:59

Ada, Ada:36_1_55.gif:
Plushykisses,
Plushykisses

HXM
view post Posted on 7/1/2009, 13:41

http://zwwzrw.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pUXp...nBaal0Y/092.jpg Plushy ....:AddEmoticons04263.gif: :AddEmoticons04263.gif: :AddEmoticons04263.gif:

QUOTE (rainisland @ 7/1/2009, 10:24)
I am here stting up the photos and videos, some o them you can find and download from my blog space, but there is not all: I have more than 1000 photos, and about 10GB of videos....so be paient :AddEmoticons04225.gif:
Cekoni, Hena, I will send you PM.
I need time also to write an article and also my personal expressions.....Song Song was souch a good company to me..........
Plushykiss,
Ada

I very look forward to everything.... many thanks :AddEmoticons04225.gif: :AddEmoticons04225.gif: :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

QUOTE (cekoni @ 7/1/2009, 01:57)
P.S. "Sirtaki" as Short program? :AddEmoticons04259.gif: :D
:36_1_20.gif:

I think it since they first time show it... i think also Evgeny was told about Sirtaki as his short last year..... hmmmm :)

P.S. Excuse my perfect verbalization, but i just come home and my brain is always frozen...... cant think much..... :lol: :wacko:

:36_1_63.gif:

rainisland
view post Posted on 7/1/2009, 19:50

About Sirtaki.........yes, italian public had seen it alreqady, and it is not a first time...
Girls, you know what my impression is.......after Milano's show......?
I will write more, but my impression is that it will not be any short program and any long program, no competitions at all.
I was there and I made a videos, and I can guarantee that I am aqlmost SURE that EVGENI IS AFRAID.
lATER, WHEN I finiwsh my article, I will explain better.
At my youtube channel I posted a few videos of first day's warm up.........
I will continue tomorow..........
Kisses to all of you,
A.

HXM
view post Posted on 7/1/2009, 20:26

So I am now soo curious...... :AddEmoticons04259.gif:

rainisland
view post Posted on 7/1/2009, 22:56

You will see the videos, nd you will understand - it was a first time that I saw Evgeni INSICURE ON ICE, during a warm up he wa perfect........during the show, it happene few times - step out, hand down and risk to fall down..........
I have never seen him so INSICURE..........maybe it's my impression, but when you will see my videos please lt me know what do you think.
PS: On my Youtube channel they are allready some videos.

I am working on Evgeni's photos and Edvin's too, also their videos, so Lambiel and all others can wait.....the cast waws really marvelous. All of them!

PS: Lambiel was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful........ :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

Edited by rainisland - 7/1/2009, 22:58

cekoni
view post Posted on 7/1/2009, 22:57

HelloHelloHelloHelloHello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :36_1_13.gif:

... I have more than 1000 photos, and about 10GB of videos....so be paient :AddEmoticons04225.gif:
Cekoni, Hena, I will send you PM....

:woot: ... i being patient ... :rolleyes: image

QUOTE (rainisland @ 7/1/2009, 19:50)
Girls, you know what my impression is.......after Milano's show......?
I will write more, but my impression is that it will not be any short program and any long program, no competitions at all.
I was there and I made a videos, and I can guarantee that I am aqlmost SURE that EVGENI IS AFRAID.
lATER, WHEN I finiwsh my article, I will explain better.

According to recordings from first show - can be seen that he a lot of the lost form. Perhaps only that is in the question? ;)

.. who is, in its place, not be afraid? :huh: I would die of fear that we must return to competition after that so long time... and after thus "perfect" career ... :unsure:

QUOTE (rainisland @ 7/1/2009, 19:50)
At my youtube channel I posted a few videos of first day's warm up.........
I will continue tomorow..........

I collected all Ada's videos on "one" place (playlist) :rolleyes: :
https://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=4ABDD27E08572778
https://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=4A...08572778&page=2

Enjoy! Thanks to Ada :kaos-pika27.gif:

------------

2 pics from...

http://ozismailov.blogspot.com/2009/01/kings-on-ice.html

image image

107 replies since 4/11/2008, 13:08   2895 views