Kings On Ice, Milano 5-6 january 2009

« Older   Newer »
HXM
view post Posted on 3/1/2009, 13:41

:AddEmoticons04225.gif:
Thanks...

We are look forward to you news (pictures? maybe videos? anything) :rolleyes: :wub:

cekoni
view post Posted on 3/1/2009, 20:18

QUOTE (rainisland @ 3/1/2009, 13:03)
... My heart is beating now.....
I will post the noticies here as soon as it will be possible, I will think about all of you, girls!!!!!!!!!!!
Big Plushy kisses to all,
Ada

... and we think about you :AddEmoticons04225.gif: ... and Evgeni :rolleyes:

cekoni
view post Posted on 4/1/2009, 09:15

... from Ada's blog (Google on-line Ita=Eng translator :D )
http://rainisland.spaces.live.com/blog/

Stéphane Lambiel racconta Evgeni Plushenko

He and others will be back in Italy. He and the other was the best of a life lived on blades millimeter. He is Stéphane Lambiel said the "Prince" for the grace with which you lay on the ice. The other is that Evgeni Plushenko technique and art was and is an "extraterrestrial." He and the other will be in Milan for "Kings on Ice" ice show, which will be enriched by their presence, from the virtuoso violinist Edvin Marton, as well as that of a Stradivarius that the hands of Marton, known performer, will be poetry . "Kings on ice" will be a lot more, will be the triumph of skating in a show of friendship and sublimation-duel between him and the other: the angel was Russian Olympic gold in Turin in 2006, the Swiss silver.

He and the other, in short, were the best of the best. Why does it last? Why now are only the trotters that will inspire people, but have been one against the other armed. Lambiel, ultimately, is one of the many champions of sport that you have found a genius in front: Plushenko. Bello hear tell, with two world in your pocket, what was ... Evgeni beautiful cross. "From him I learned, with him, I challenged - has told Metro - Want to know if I have suffered Evgeni? No, indeed. I think I was lucky. However, I won two world and an Olympic silver. I realized my dreams. " Then continue. "Technically he is very great, I've watched a lot of its movements and I have learned. Then I put into practice, no? ". Yes, Stephane. He now, 23 years, and another, 26, are the artists of the blade ice. "We will be in Milan - he says - your audience is emotionally and professionally. And 'you broke the fever skating. Every time I performed, the feel, "says Stephane.

We too.

-----------------------

I do not know if this is Ada's text or she transferred him from another "sources"? :unsure: ... probably is her - according to the poetics which it has :rolleyes: :wub:

HXM
view post Posted on 4/1/2009, 10:34

Veery nice :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

cekoni
view post Posted on 5/1/2009, 04:03

SMS from Ada's :woot:

---------

Plushy has long hair and is too sweet.
There was and Sarah. Of Yana's no trace (luck :P)
Images and video are great. Tomorrow the first show :D
Still waiting on Songsong.
I love you all ... Ada

-----------
JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :36_1_13.gif: Almost Live Report :AddEmoticons0218.gif:

P.S. ... and now I weep... :cry:

HXM
view post Posted on 5/1/2009, 09:16

:AddEmoticons04225.gif: :36_1_55.gif: Just, Thank you :wub:

rainisland
icon12  view post Posted on 5/1/2009, 16:42

Dears,
There are only a few photos from yesterday evening, this evening we will do the photos of the show.
I hope you like our Zhenya ^_^

Stephane Lambiel wasn't there yesterday.....ovviously it was EVGENI'S NIGHT!!!

HXM
view post Posted on 5/1/2009, 17:20

Soooo nice photos..... thank you :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

I love this one :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

http://i44.tinypic.com/kefadc.jpg

Edited by HXM - 5/1/2009, 18:48

cekoni
view post Posted on 5/1/2009, 21:04

QUOTE (rainisland @ 5/1/2009, 16:42)
Dears,
There are only a few photos from yesterday evening, this evening we will do the photos of the show.
I hope you like our Zhenya ^_^

Ohhhh... of course, that we like him! :rolleyes:

Especially this pic ...
http://i39.tinypic.com/208k900.jpg :36_1_41.gif:

Many thanks on photos, Ada... :kaos-pika03.gif:

------------------

Short afternoon SMS from Ada:

Song-song arrived, almost a cry of happiness...
Of seven hourse we on the ice, "with" Evgeni's ;)
The following news....

-------------------

:AddEmoticons04225.gif: Ada, Song, Sara... :36_3_22.gif:
P.S. Ada.... you look good next to him ;) :rolleyes:

cekoni
view post Posted on 5/1/2009, 23:57

http://www.gazzetta.it/Sport_Vari/Sport_In...plushenko.shtml

2 videos:

- about Oly 2010
http://video.gazzetta.it/?vxSiteId=f89d11d...c&vxBitrate=300

- "Carolina, I love you baby" :P
http://video.gazzetta.it/?vxSiteId=f89d11d...c&vxBitrate=300

In Milan the Plushenko-show
"Carolina Kostner, ti amo"

The Tsar of the ice has sweet words for the blue and Italy in general: "Pizza, pasta, vino bianco e l'oro di Torino 2006: del vosto Paese adoro tutto".
The Russian is on a visit to the show "Kings on ice" where he presented the new program prepared for the Olympic Games in Vancouver in 2010.

MILAN, 5 January 2009

"Carolina Kostner? Great, beautiful, I love you." Jokes but not too Evgeni Plushenko when ask to speak to the greater ice blue, and Italy in general. "Pizza, pasta, white wine and, of course Torino 2006 Olympic gold: love of everything." In Milan for the show "Kings on ice," Czar of ice about the future and said: "withdrew do not know, I once again after two years of sleep to get to my second dream, the Olympic gold in Vancouver."

TOWARDS VANCOUVER - Plushenko, 26enne figure skater, was six times Russian champion, European champion five times, three times world champion and winner of the gold medal in Turin all'Olimpiade winter 2006. The largest. On ice since the four years, owes much of its success to the legendary Russian coach Alexei Mishin. The year 2002 was the year of disappointment: silver at the Olympics in Salt Lake City, due to a fall in the free program.

THE ANGEL OF TURIN - Four years later, in Turin, the Russian keeps the promises with a perfect record and get the scoring in both the short program on the music of Tosca by Puccini, which in the free music on the film "The Godfather". I have two years away from racing because of a knee that still gives problems. But Plushenko, convinced by these performances, he realized that it is time to return:
"The long program is ready, a Tango, which is present in Milan today and tomorrow for the first time."

Edited by cekoni - 6/1/2009, 01:25

cekoni
view post Posted on 6/1/2009, 01:17

... video on fsvids forum (TV report)...

http://www.fsvids.net/forums/index.php?s=&...ndpost&p=138923

by lou:
This is a short clip that was on the news yesterday, to advertise Kings On Ice, Plunshenko's upcoming show in Milan, Italy.
It's nothing very special, but there'a a close glance at him.
Video is encoded by me.
09 Fluff - Plushenko Interview and Practice for KOI - January 4 - RAI - 688x516, 50k fps - 20.1 MB

:rolleyes: ... little "presentation" for press... Tango, Sirtaki (? :huh:) ... :P

Edited by cekoni - 6/1/2009, 02:01

rainisland
icon12  view post Posted on 6/1/2009, 09:29

Hello again,
We just wake up, hre at Milano is snowing and we are worried about out trip to home (Treviso).
We have more that 800 phoos to show you, and more than two hours of HQ videos from yesterday's show.....it was fantastic..
We have only this hotel's computer and we will write something more later because now we will go to visit Duomo and them at 14:30 we3 will go to see the second show.
Please, be patient, we have so much things to tell you, but without Internet connection it's not easy.....and we need to set up our feelings nd our emotions before share them with all of you.
I just wih to ask you to NOT public the photos at another Forums before I come home and then we will discuss together what to share and what we will keep for us - specialy I don't want to see my photos on EP Devotion Board Forum until they are speaking badly about him.
Please, understand this.
I am sure you will.
We are thinking bout ALL OF YOU, dear friends, and can't wait to share all with you.
Soon,
Ada and Song Song. :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

HXM
view post Posted on 6/1/2009, 11:48

Thank you again for perfect work for us :AddEmoticons04225.gif:

EP Devotion i just read rarely, I dont like what was happen whit that forum... :angry:
And until You will not agree with publishig of that photos in some another forum, i will not do that... ;)

rainisland
view post Posted on 6/1/2009, 11:58

We are leaving the hotel now, and we are going to Palaqsharp for a second show.
Soon, our darling friends,
Ada & Song

Plushed
view post Posted on 6/1/2009, 12:25

Absolutely Fabulous

107 replies since 4/11/2008, 13:08   2895 views