Kings On Ice, Milano 5-6 january 2009

« Older   Newer »
cekoni
view post Posted on 4/1/2009, 09:15 by: cekoni

... from Ada's blog (Google on-line Ita=Eng translator :D )
http://rainisland.spaces.live.com/blog/

Stéphane Lambiel racconta Evgeni Plushenko

He and others will be back in Italy. He and the other was the best of a life lived on blades millimeter. He is Stéphane Lambiel said the "Prince" for the grace with which you lay on the ice. The other is that Evgeni Plushenko technique and art was and is an "extraterrestrial." He and the other will be in Milan for "Kings on Ice" ice show, which will be enriched by their presence, from the virtuoso violinist Edvin Marton, as well as that of a Stradivarius that the hands of Marton, known performer, will be poetry . "Kings on ice" will be a lot more, will be the triumph of skating in a show of friendship and sublimation-duel between him and the other: the angel was Russian Olympic gold in Turin in 2006, the Swiss silver.

He and the other, in short, were the best of the best. Why does it last? Why now are only the trotters that will inspire people, but have been one against the other armed. Lambiel, ultimately, is one of the many champions of sport that you have found a genius in front: Plushenko. Bello hear tell, with two world in your pocket, what was ... Evgeni beautiful cross. "From him I learned, with him, I challenged - has told Metro - Want to know if I have suffered Evgeni? No, indeed. I think I was lucky. However, I won two world and an Olympic silver. I realized my dreams. " Then continue. "Technically he is very great, I've watched a lot of its movements and I have learned. Then I put into practice, no? ". Yes, Stephane. He now, 23 years, and another, 26, are the artists of the blade ice. "We will be in Milan - he says - your audience is emotionally and professionally. And 'you broke the fever skating. Every time I performed, the feel, "says Stephane.

We too.

-----------------------

I do not know if this is Ada's text or she transferred him from another "sources"? :unsure: ... probably is her - according to the poetics which it has :rolleyes: :wub:

107 replies since 4/11/2008, 13:08   2895 views